Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Tornado coming on Poland? ;_;

Poor @Crips !

You need super power and be Amazing-Super-Chips!

Guys, in Poland a dead whale was cast ashore. IT'S HAPPENING

• Holy shit...Nooooo! Not my beautiful Poland ;-;

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Tornado coming on Poland? ;_; Poor @Crips ! You need super power and be Amazing-Super-Chips!

• BTW Ramsay Bolton and Ron Weasley are in Poland :D
    http://westeros.pl/serialowy-ramsay-bolton-w-krakowie/

Crips posted: »

Holy shit...Nooooo! Not my beautiful Poland ;-;

• They're there for mass terror!

Just kidding, it's great news :D Greater than the whale thing, definitely....

BTW Ramsay Bolton and Ron Weasley are in Poland http://westeros.pl/serialowy-ramsay-bolton-w-krakowie/

• edited August 2015

When I realized that she was slowly dying and she wanted me to help her die right there and now, all I could think was how would William and Joyce react knowing what Max did to there daughter, and that I didn't want her to die, even though I knew I could use that picture to go back again and fix it so it never happens. I just did not know what to do. When I picked "I don't know", I was hoping it would make the decision easier, but not by much. That was when I left for a few minutes to run that important errand with my sister. She helped me decide what to do and also realize things that I never knew. And that's why I chose to accept her last wish.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

How did you guys react when Alt!Chloe asked you to honor her last wish? Chloe's Last Wish

• Just played episode 4 and holy shit that was mind blowing

• edited August 2015
    1. Not only there dies whales......they died 3 around America.... So pls

Tornado coming on Poland? ;_; Poor @Crips ! You need super power and be Amazing-Super-Chips!

• Lel.....ep4 was 9 hours long for me to find every single thing.

12 hours?!!! How you know? 0_0

• You gotta learn to swap imediatly. U have to learn...lel.

Here are some character wallpaper I made. Enjoy!

• edited August 2015

@karnedg2013 enter image description here It is a image from episode 4 parking loot swaped with an episode 1 file that it lets me around the map,and a lotta easter eggs here,most of them are repeated lel.The ld file from ep1 i swapped it give me a ep1 dialogue...around the map :p

• I think they'll torture or try to kill Nathan or something (because he can't hide the truth and is too unstable), and we'll have the choice to intervene or not.

CatySky posted: »

Well there goes my theory. I had completely forgotten about that photo, thanks for pointing it out though

• Chloe has died so many times I'm starting to think she's Sean Bean's relative

Skiba7671 posted: »

All paths lead to Chloe dying.

• don't think so, he's just a coward fat fuck

I disagree, he just doesn't want to risk the relationship with the Prescotts, he is aware it's only because of them the school is running. H

• I had no reaction, I don't really care about Chloe.

How did you guys react when Alt!Chloe asked you to honor her last wish? Chloe's Last Wish

• That's my render of Chloe :o

MichaelBP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qbfOwAL_JE

• 7 hours for me...

Lel.....ep4 was 9 hours long for me to find every single thing.

• enter image description here

You know the moment.

• That plot twist.

Gorvar posted: »

You know the moment.

• enter image description here

Well Mad Max did more than just blind Warren with science.

• this is disturbing and sad :( enter image description here

• This is kinda dark, but funny. Hahaha.

Well Mad Max did more than just blind Warren with science.

• Vince McMahon I shoulda known it was that greedy rich bastard. Ruins my childhood by making it PG and then kidnaps and drugs teenage girls >:O

Gorvar posted: »

You know the moment.

• a pretty big post, made by summerfelldraws

enter image description here

• This is painful to watch

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

a pretty big post, made by summerfelldraws

• So who wins

Vs.

• Well, I agree.

Clemenem posted: »

This is painful to watch

• Well...This is rather awkward for Warren.

a pretty big post, made by summerfelldraws

• It definitely is.

Well...This is rather awkward for Warren.

• Me too, and this one is a nice change from ye old theories, like "Max caused the storm because Chloe had to die in the bathroom". That's way too predictable, tbh.

I really love her theories

• I could've sworn I saw it on here a while ago. I'm pretty sure I've seen other people use your render of her. :D

That's my render of Chloe

• This is what happens when you don't allow Mad Max to enjoy her break. :p

This is kinda dark, but funny. Hahaha.

• Yes, exactly. It would be way too cliche and boring if that happens. But there are probably going to be a few endings, so who knows what could happen..

Me too, and this one is a nice change from ye old theories, like "Max caused the storm because Chloe had to die in the bathroom". That's way too predictable, tbh.

• Hah, I love these comics.

This is what happens when you don't allow Mad Max to enjoy her break.

• Yeah, it would be. There could still be an ending where Max rewinds and lets Chloe die, but it might end up being a bad ending.

Yes, exactly. It would be way too cliche and boring if that happens. But there are probably going to be a few endings, so who knows what could happen..

• I think I 'll get like a bad ending..I don't know exactly why but I often regret my decisions and screw up .__.

Yeah, it would be. There could still be an ending where Max rewinds and lets Chloe die, but it might end up being a bad ending.

• Oh your choices can't be that bad. The only choices I kinda regret is telling Victoria to stay away from Nathan, since he isn't the true mastermind behind everything, and he does seem to care about her, and always warning Alyssa.

I think I 'll get like a bad ending..I don't know exactly why but I often regret my decisions and screw up .__.

• I also warned Victoria and she believed me. I feel kinda bad because Victoria is like Nathan's only friend and it can probably make him angrier. But I didn't want to warn Alyssa every time, only 2/4, because I fear that if you warn her every single time something will happen, I dunno what exactly, but it didn't end good with Lisa :/

Oh your choices can't be that bad. The only choices I kinda regret is telling Victoria to stay away from Nathan, since he isn't the true mastermind behind everything, and he does seem to care about her, and always warning Alyssa.

• Yep, he could be more pissed off if she stays away from her. Yeah, there could be something that's actually deadly headed Alyssa's way in episode 5, and she could die if Max always warned her. Or maybe that's what they want us to think? Who knows.

I also warned Victoria and she believed me. I feel kinda bad because Victoria is like Nathan's only friend and it can probably make him angr

• Yup. This game has some pretty deep stuff and all that foreshadowing, I simply love it.

Yep, he could be more pissed off if she stays away from her. Yeah, there could be something that's actually deadly headed Alyssa's way in episode 5, and she could die if Max always warned her. Or maybe that's what they want us to think? Who knows.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.