Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Nicolas Cage is Love. Nicolas Cage is Life.

• Bro.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

What is 'Bruh'?

• Thanks bruh!

But why 'bruh'? Why not 'bro'?

TheCatWolf posted: »

Bro.

• Haha, I believe some people pronounce it that way, so it's kinda another way of saying it. :P

Thanks bruh! But why 'bruh'? Why not 'bro'?

• cuz bruh haz mo swag, bruh

Thanks bruh! But why 'bruh'? Why not 'bro'?

• O.O I cannot believe how much of a resemblance there is between this anime character, and Chloe.

Girl from anime 'Rui Hachiouji' looks like Chloe :О

• Even the clothes. D:

O.O I cannot believe how much of a resemblance there is between this anime character, and Chloe.

• edited August 2015

Okay, thanks!

Now you bruh for me ;D

TheCatWolf posted: »

Haha, I believe some people pronounce it that way, so it's kinda another way of saying it. :P

• Thanks bruh!

I LIKE THIS WORD!!! <3

cuz bruh haz mo swag, bruh

• 'No news yet...' ;_;

© Blind Sniper

• edited August 2015

Poor Max. She's so upset, she rips out a page from her journal. :( And that's not something that happens often.

Good fan-art, by the way.

Fan-art!

• This painting of Max and Chloe is very neat.

enter image description here

Made by dante-cg

• They always seem to miss their.... MARK

• They should really hilight psycho Max more in the game because these pictures kill me.

Clemenem posted: »

Chlo bear was right :O

• edited August 2015

I've been thinking about how possible it would be for Jefferson to have killed Nathan and it's VERY unlikely. First of all let's address the time frame where it's all meant to take place in.

After their encounter in the dorm room? Jefferson would have had to witness Max and Chloe leave before he could go to Nathan's dorm on the other side of campus.

He would have either had to convince him to go with him or lug him to his car without anyone witnessing.

Drive to the Dark Room

Drug him and take his phone

Take multiple photographs of him and Rachel alongside each other

Lug both corpses into his car and drive to a stash spot

Dispose/Bury both of them

Drive back in time to announce the winner of The Every Day Heroes Contest.

Even if we've seen Jefferson has been able to move quick (going from Blackwell to the junkyard in a short amount of time) I still doubt it's still all feasible and no one would take notice. Secondly even if it was, why would he want to drug Nathan? His father's the one who gave him the barn and the Dark Room and Nathan is the ace in the whole of kidnapping these girls.

• Life is Range?

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Kate Marsh wallpaper for everybody! And for someone who wants it for phone wallpaper

• I have proof that it is fake by our developer,so pls staph.

Ik all leaks possible in life is strange,so all you have is only fakeness.

Legendary12 posted: »

Jefferson lines sounds like its in the dark room tbh, I don't think its fake, just false advertised by saying its in episode 5.

• Now you found out this? lel
    After ep2 was released i founded this lel.

Girl from anime 'Rui Hachiouji' looks like Chloe :О

• edited August 2015

HALLO Nathan is alive in ep5,his actor confirmed pretty much that Nathan is gonna help us.PLUS on that paper note it was in red 542 the code,plus the jacket there to be is determinant.SO Nathan is ALIVE.STAPH pls with these theory-es.

Clemenem posted: »

I've been thinking about how possible it would be for Jefferson to have killed Nathan and it's VERY unlikely. First of all let's address the

• That's a pretty big spoiler that the voice actor just blatantly revealed, not to mention that we only have your word to go on that Nathan is alive in Episode 5.

Do you have a link to confirm that the voice actor of Nathan is alive?

HALLO Nathan is alive in ep5,his actor confirmed pretty much that Nathan is gonna help us.PLUS on that paper note it was in red 542 the code,plus the jacket there to be is determinant.SO Nathan is ALIVE.STAPH pls with these theory-es.

• edited August 2015

Look up on this page 161....i posted.I won't post it again.To spam it,i don't want to.Plus it isn't that big spoiler,why he would be dead,only if you have crazy theory-es you might think like that,PLUS facts of him owning the dark room:the paper/note or what ever 542 the code is in red,if him is suspended his jacket in dark room.Only messages from him and from Sean Presscot to him....nothing about Jeffreson so my theory is that Jeffreson is Sean......why don't go and replay episode 4 ? Who even bring this Nathan is dead he realized that it is alive,they wouldn't kill the little antagonist without seeing him die....ik more better than anyone life is strange,i'm the one who has a lotta acces on the files and look up in the script,yes there's a line that chloe says "That Nathan is dead" but she means it by she will kill him later....remember Max's bag?Her journal,and the photos from episode 1,3....why we wouldn't focus into Chloe one or classroom one?Why we would kill ourself to get that photo from Warren?And not focus into the photos we have already?I got right all my predictions not all of them(little ones i didn't got them right) but rest.....from my recomandation go again,and replay episode 4 search everything every little spot it might take you 9-11 hours.Sorry for my english.By the way i didn't mean to be rude.

RichWalk23 posted: »

That's a pretty big spoiler that the voice actor just blatantly revealed, not to mention that we only have your word to go on that Nathan is alive in Episode 5. Do you have a link to confirm that the voice actor of Nathan is alive?

• Crips! Crips! What the hell happened to your avatar, man?! ._.

Crips posted: »

Holy shit...Nooooo! Not my beautiful Poland ;-;

• That moment was one of the most disturbing shit I've seen of my life.

Btw, how you're doing man?! c:

this is disturbing and sad

• yes it was so scary,

i'm doing really fine, i've contacted a Consult and it's really worth it,

thanks for asking :*

how are you doing, tobi?? ^__^

That moment was one of the most disturbing shit I've seen of my life. Btw, how you're doing man?! c:

• That's good! Glad things are working out!

I'm doing good. I was sick a bit earlier from drinking too much chocolate milk with my breakfast. xD

yes it was so scary, i'm doing really fine, i've contacted a Consult and it's really worth it, thanks for asking how are you doing, tobi?? ^__^

• enter link description here Founded this,they're more that i'm gonna upload them :p.

• oh my god 0__O try not to drink that much next time :D

thank you very much Tobi :)

That's good! Glad things are working out! I'm doing good. I was sick a bit earlier from drinking too much chocolate milk with my breakfast. xD

• Lol I have a habit of drinking large cartons. xD

No problemo! ^w^

oh my god 0__O try not to drink that much next time thank you very much Tobi

• enter image description here
    @karnedg2013 These two are 3k almost 4k.
    And these two almost 6k :p.

• Brooke in my gameplay...

• So, the big plan is... cry.

* Yes they're some so pls(best news so pls). Michel's plan https://twitter.com/luc_baghadoust/status/636316328446529536 https://twi

• edited August 2015

Even in alternate realities Brook doesn't get Warren. She is the real forever alone of LiS.

• I guess when Max saw the butterfly, and rewinded to save Chloe, I guess this is literally the Butterfly Effect. hehe

• Well the butterfly is Chloe's spirit animal.

pr0dz posted: »

I guess when Max saw the butterfly, and rewinded to save Chloe, I guess this is literally the Butterfly Effect. hehe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.