I Personally Think That this is Gonna Be awesome.

Comments

• HOLY MOTHER OF MADNESS! These are extremely impressive and beautiful!

sialark posted: »

Actually, funnily enough, I think the first image is more accurate. And I'm not being sarcastic. Just look at what some people have made: This game could be really super flipping awesome, actually.

• Yes, they are. To me, those opinions are wrong, which is my opinion. Don't get upset at me for having an opinion of my own C:

Cope49 posted: »

See .... Can't be nice to people like this ... My opinions are mine.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

And to me your opinions are wrong ...

Mailina posted: »

Yes, they are. To me, those opinions are wrong, which is my opinion. Don't get upset at me for having an opinion of my own C:

• Guys, it's by telltale so it will most likely be at least decent. This game was meant to be experimental.

• And the difference between us having an opinion is that I don't care about yours so you may think whatever you'd like, however, show respect for others opinions. "Minecrap" isn't earning you any points.

And to me your opinions are wrong ...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

As if I ever cared about your opinion ?? You have to give respect to get it. I have expressed how I feel about Mindcrap . Now let that be the end of it. Good day

Mailina posted: »

And the difference between us having an opinion is that I don't care about yours so you may think whatever you'd like, however, show respect for others opinions. "Minecrap" isn't earning you any points.

• I see you having a great run before being blocked.

As if I ever cared about your opinion ?? You have to give respect to get it. I have expressed how I feel about Mindcrap . Now let that be the end of it. Good day

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

If only you could block someone...

Alt text

RhysAndLee posted: »

I see you having a great run before being blocked.

• edited July 2015

Cope, you said 'As if I ever cared about your opinion ?? You have to give respect to get it. I have expressed how I feel about Mindcrap . Now let that be the end of it. Good day'

Well, in response to that:

We could say we don't care about your opinion, especially as it's been stated 'many, many times'. We're well aware you dislike it. Following on, as you've stated your opinion many times, let it 'be the end of it', because there's no point continually slamming a game you have no interest in. Do so once or twice, but more than that? Little point, and I wouldn't be surprised if you've been doing this for months.

It's also not making it easy for people to discuss the product with you continually complaining. Those who may genuinely want to discuss it.

Lastly, you talk about 'giving respect to get it'. You calling it 'Mindcrap' will not win you any respect, though I'm sure you don't care. It is disrespectful in the extreme. And we could also say the same about 'if only we could block someone . . .'

If only you could block someone...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

(Sigh)

Alt text

Yet again other unknown inserts himself/her into a discussion that has ended to argue for the sake of arguing .

It's also not making it easy for people to discuss the product with you continually complaining. Those who may genuinely want to discuss it.

Slam or praise neither should stop people from discussing it .

Lastly, you talk about 'giving respect to get it'. You calling it 'Mindcrap' will not win you any respect, though I'm sure you don't care. It is disrespectful in the extreme. And we could also say the same about 'if only we could block someone . . .'

Then we agree . Someone should pitch that idea to the modders. Oh and Robie quit it with the we this ,we that stuff .You don't speak for the entire community...

Rob_K posted: »

Cope, you said 'As if I ever cared about your opinion ?? You have to give respect to get it. I have expressed how I feel about Mindcrap . No

• edited July 2015

Never claimed I did speak for the entire community. And it hasn't stopped, unless you mean you're not going to utter another complaint?

And no, this 'unknown' didn't insert himself to cause an argument. This 'unknown' inserted himself into it in an effort to try and prevent future arguments, by letting you know you've made your opinion known and it's time to give it a rest. Hasn't a mod already suggested you knock this sort of thing on the head? Though it may have been for something different, I'm not sure, in terms of simply trying to be more civil (saying 'mindcrap' over is being antagonistic to say the least and won't win you any friends, therefore continuing this arguing).
    But hey, if you want to continue this crusade of slamming Minecraft whenever you can, do so.

(And you're correct, neither praise or slamming a game should prevent someone from discussing it. But if you've been continually complaining for 'months', then I think it's time to spend your time more productively on a forum for a game you actually enjoy. Simply don't buy this game. That is all that's needed now that your view has been made clear.)

Edit: Also, I should make one thing clear. You want Telltale to listen to you, no? You are going about it the wrong way in my view. If anything, I imagine you're making them not listen. At least that would be my stance anyway.

(Sigh) Yet again other unknown inserts himself/her into a discussion that has ended to argue for the sake of arguing . It's a

• You know, I had many doubts when they announced this game. I hated the idea for so long and the trailer managed to flip my opinion so easily. This game can easily be awesome because well, it's Minecraft, the fact that it has no story what so ever makes it amazing. What the community has made over the years is astounding, the stories that have been made from nothing is brilliant and I have faith in Telltale. This game will be amazing.

It can be very easy to pull off an emotional scene.

Minecraft has brought many tears to my eyes. In adventure maps and in animations on YouTube. I remember when playing a mini game, survival games and someone helped me out and I helped him out but he got trapped and was killed and I had just watched him die and I remember shouting no. XD It was so stupid but something like that could easily set me off. If you watch the animations series 'Wild Adventures' it has many emotional scenes in it that I cried at. Minecraft is very emotional and sad once you add a story and context. One time I was sad when my pet pig suicided in my oldest saved game, that was a sad day for me. XD

• Although I'm not excited, I must say that I have faith in Telltale. I'm sure they'll create something decent.

• Guys, C'mon, Leave Cope alone. If she wants to have her Opinion on the game, then Let her! I myself am not entirely sure whether it'll Be good or bad, I'm just plain Optimistic on the idea, But if she's so set on it being bad, Then let her. I mean, she's not hurting anyone with her opinion. Let her be!

@Cope49 @Rob_K @RhysAndLee @Mailina

• This game can easily be awesome because well, it's Minecraft, the fact that it has no story what so ever makes it amazing.

Exactly! The lack of story in Minecraft itself makes MC: Story Mode seem like an Original IP!

I remember when playing a mini game, survival games and someone helped me out and I helped him out but he got trapped and was killed and I had just watched him die and I remember shouting no. XD It was so stupid but something like that could easily set me off.

Yeah, We've all had Times like that. I remember I was playing The Hunger Games with My ex-friend Nathan, (God knows where on earth he is now), and 4 other guys. Nathan was sniping from a Nearby Cliff, and He had me in his sights, He was using a super enchanted Bow, But he didn't shoot me, He shot the guy next to me. And As I was jumping up the Cliff to help him out, Someone ran up, Used a Sword of Knockback, and I saw him fall off the edge and take fall damage. He died, and I attacked that guy. It was silly, But somehow, It made me emotional.

One time I was sad when my pet pig suicided in my oldest saved game, that was a sad day for me. XD

You keep Pet Pigs? I keep Zombie Pigmen. I use the Lasso, or Lead, or whatever it's called, and I carry them around with my Diamond Sword. Sorta like Michonne. XD

Kateis posted: »

You know, I had many doubts when they announced this game. I hated the idea for so long and the trailer managed to flip my opinion so easily

• I saw him fall off the edge and take fall damage.

I've seen too many of my friends die like that. XD I love when I'm Skyping with them and I just make it super dramatic, it all sets us off. XD

You keep Pet Pigs? I keep Zombie Pigmen. I use the Lasso, or Lead, or whatever it's called

It's called a Lead. And yeah I keep pet pigs because they are sooo cute and I also have pet chickens. I remember when I used Zombie Pigmen to kill someone who tried to kill me in the Nether once. I hid in a crowd of them and he hit them and got attacked so I killed him. Zombie Pigmen are useful.

Here's my pet pig:

Alt text
    Alt text

This game can easily be awesome because well, it's Minecraft, the fact that it has no story what so ever makes it amazing. Exactly!

• Ok thats good, dont take this the wrong way, thats good you have faith, but how many times have i seen this kind of comment? just saying. :3

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Although I'm not excited, I must say that I have faith in Telltale. I'm sure they'll create something decent.

• Well, I guess a lot of us here are just willing to accept that they MIGHT make a decent game. I'm not impressed; they need to prove me wrong.

Smellmeh posted: »

Ok thats good, dont take this the wrong way, thats good you have faith, but how many times have i seen this kind of comment? just saying.

• edited July 2015

Fair enough, but hopefully people see my point. If you've voiced your opinion once or twice, what's the point in sticking around, constantly complaining about a game you dislike? Surely it'd make more sense to spend the time more productively, talking about something you enjoy. Unless the actual complaining is enjoyed. That way, people who are actually interested in the game can also talk without it being derailed by arguing and complaining.

Anyhow, I'll drop it here, though her opinion was never actually the problem. I could care less whether she likes or dislikes the game and she's welcome to do either. Just the way she's gone about voicing it is the problem really. Not that there's an actual problem though, as I'm hardly sat here annoyed.

Guys, C'mon, Leave Cope alone. If she wants to have her Opinion on the game, then Let her! I myself am not entirely sure whether it'll Be go

• Well maybe they will :)

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Well, I guess a lot of us here are just willing to accept that they MIGHT make a decent game. I'm not impressed; they need to prove me wrong.

• This is late and you're banned but "You have to give respect to get it". Yet you post "Minecrap" and think I should give you respect? Or anyone for that matter? You're right. You get it if you give it. You didn't give any to anyone. Not me or anyone that likes Minecraft or Tell Tale Games. Idiots piss me off.

• edited August 2015

For people that think you can't tell a good story with Minecraft, this is the trilogy the OP was talking about when they mentioned "Take Back the Night":

Fallen Kingdom

Take Back the Night

Find the Pieces

I find these pretty good, and the style is very similar to the one TellTale seems to be using for their game, so I think they are relevant.

People are so dismissive sometimes. Judging the game before it is released just because they are not fans of the source material. Some don't even seem to have a good idea regarding what the source material is all about to begin with. Sigh.

• First of all, Thank you very much for posting this and helping me prove my point. and Second, I'm not a she. XD I'm a dude.

Abeille posted: »

For people that think you can't tell a good story with Minecraft, this is the trilogy the OP was talking about when they mentioned "Take Bac

• Havent played a telltale game since TWAU/TWD S2 and im not sure this game is gonna change that. I hope its good but its just not something i see myself playing

• Gasp You haven't played Tales from the Borderlands?

Tomi021 posted: »

Havent played a telltale game since TWAU/TWD S2 and im not sure this game is gonna change that. I hope its good but its just not something i see myself playing

• Tales from the borderlands was thought to be awful but then after playing it. "Incredible". I think that all of the unique choices they could follow. This actually could be the next generation of telltale games.

• burn the heretic

dojo32161 posted: »

Gasp You haven't played Tales from the Borderlands?

• Nope didnt seem my sorta thing despite me enjoying the borderlands games. Is it doing good? If so i may buy it tbh

dojo32161 posted: »

Gasp You haven't played Tales from the Borderlands?

• Yeah it's going really well, definitely my favorite Telltale game. With this recent episode if you like the lore of the Borderlands games you might want to play it since it will have effects on the series as a whole.

Tomi021 posted: »

Nope didnt seem my sorta thing despite me enjoying the borderlands games. Is it doing good? If so i may buy it tbh

• I edited my post literally one minute after I posted it xD

First of all, Thank you very much for posting this and helping me prove my point. and Second, I'm not a she. XD I'm a dude.

• Ah, I see. I apologize then. XD

I edited my post literally one minute after I posted it xD

• Might I ask who Necrobumped my Thread btw? @Abeille if that was you, Thank you. People need to come in here and learn how to be optimistic.

• I'm afraid it wasn't me, I think it was Mailina when she responded to the banned user on the first page on August 27, a day before I posted on here ^^

I remember that it was on the first page when I posted.

Might I ask who Necrobumped my Thread btw? @Abeille if that was you, Thank you. People need to come in here and learn how to be optimistic.

• Still looks like shit. Maybe it'll be funny at least.

• the team that made this very same triology above (Captainsparklez, SlamaCow, and BootStrapBuckaroo (Look on youtube))^ offered Mojang and Telltales to animate the Storymode Game for them as a service with no costs, Mojang turned them down immediately and they never explained why. Personally I think this is a big mistake Mojang made as we can see in the videos above their animations are breathtaking (Most specifically the third one) rather than MC:SM's blocky and chunky animations.

And don't get me wrong, I love the game and the concepts and will support it all the way till release but... The mouth animations... Could've done better y accepting the offer from the team instead

For people that think you can't tell a good story with Minecraft, this is the trilogy the OP was talking about when they mentioned "Take Bac

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The mouth animations... Could've done better y accepting the offer from the team instead

The reason the mouths look the way they do is because Mojang wanted them to too that way, they are not a fan of the round shaped mouths because nothing in the Minecraft universe is perfectly round and they wanted it to look as "minecrafty" as possible hence the squarer looking mouths.

Blueanji posted: »

the team that made this very same triology above (Captainsparklez, SlamaCow, and BootStrapBuckaroo (Look on youtube))^ offered Mojang and Te

• I honestly agree.

I love Minecraft. I love everything about it.

I love Telltale. I love everything about it.

Personally, I stick to rated M/T games, because it usually has better plot, however, I REALLY think that Telltale can pull it off, and make it amazing.

I look forward to it.

(Also, I think they should add some puzzle parts where you have to craft something.)

• edited January 2016

The End.

• you Personally Think that This is Gonna be Awsome? Is that So?

I think So Too

• Yes, thank you for the sarcastic rude comment about my capitalization errors. But as you can see, this thread was posted almost a year ago, so... yeah.

you Personally Think that This is Gonna be Awsome? Is that So? I think So Too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.