Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I don't know how time-travel works specifically, but Max'll either stay mid-air during rewinding or fall and retain wounds.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Can't she just rewind if she lets go?

• That is very impressive. :D

By the way, how exactly is Nathan's behavior in the cafeteria if you have been nice and positive toward him? I just want to be sure.

DeityD posted: »

Accidently found this enter link description here and I'm really amazed by the details the devs put in the game. Now that's a game where our choices matter, even if it's not always that obvious.

• Lol I'm not sure myself, but this video gave me a reason to play again. So now I'm also curious. I haven't told about him or blamed him, but I still haven't seen that scene (very convenient that I'm about to go to the diner). So I guess I could tell you in ~15-20 minutes.

That is very impressive. By the way, how exactly is Nathan's behavior in the cafeteria if you have been nice and positive toward him? I just want to be sure.

• So apparently I'm an idiot because I confused ep2 scene at the diner with ep3 and it took way more than 20 minutes, but anyways... He basically says the same things but less agressive and acts a little less agressive. I think that person who made a video covered all the differences. So it's a couple of phrases, facial expression and relatively chill attitude (as much as it possible for Nathan anyway) - it's really hard to tell the difference if you don't have another version of that dialogue. This is very subtle, but it's here.

I've also noticed this -

enter image description here
    Pretty sure it's Nathan. Not sure if he's happy or mad tho. :D

That is very impressive. By the way, how exactly is Nathan's behavior in the cafeteria if you have been nice and positive toward him? I just want to be sure.

• It's pretty simple if you remember that Max is able to teleport so as long as she's rewinding while moving to a different place.

Drop Chloe, climb up, rewind and position Max's hands to Chloe's hand at the same time, grab Chloe's hand before she falls, pull her up to safety.

I don't know how time-travel works specifically, but Max'll either stay mid-air during rewinding or fall and retain wounds.

• In the end Beans won this love triangle.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• ughhh every single piece of rachel art work makes me want to actually meet her in game even more..

Tumblr

• Love burns.... in your ass

Tumblr

• PLSSSS it is TOOOOO OLD
    when ep1 was released it was maden,i posted this too,no one gived a ..... and now you noticed it,how dare u.

• Low qualitty so pls.If you don't founded the video,then u should found it.

• edited August 2015

Yea I blamed Mr Jefferson though he still gets the same lines.

Accidently found this enter link description here and I'm really amazed by the details the devs put in the game. Now that's a game where our choices matter, even if it's not always that obvious.

• This cool that you found It before but I don't saw It earlier and know I found and glad for this :)

PLSSSS it is TOOOOO OLD when ep1 was released it was maden,i posted this too,no one gived a ..... and now you noticed it,how dare u.

• If I will found It I'll tell you!

Low qualitty so pls.If you don't founded the video,then u should found it.

• Yeah, this can work both ways.

So apparently I'm an idiot because I confused ep2 scene at the diner with ep3 and it took way more than 20 minutes, but anyways... He basica

• edited August 2015

Meh.Very old ending.

I can totally seeing this being an ending, if it weren't for the fucking tornado coming to destroy the entirety of Arcadia Bay!

• Ik the video,lol,you don't need to search it.All you see it's this,nothing else.I don't need it,why you would think that i don't seen it,i'm the most one who knows life is strange every single thing from ep1-4 and all leaks,and leaks that i have them,but i don't post them.Like private leak.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

This cool that you found It before but I don't saw It earlier and know I found and glad for this

• The first one will always be the most disturbing to me.

• edited August 2015

"fuk dis nazi bullshit" - Anonymous, Ha.

So apparently I'm an idiot because I confused ep2 scene at the diner with ep3 and it took way more than 20 minutes, but anyways... He basica

• What you don't find Max skinning Chloe alive and then wearing her skin funny? ... Me neither.

The first one will always be the most disturbing to me.

• edited August 2015

Replayed episode 4, and damn. Max's face at the end of that episode is... Price-less.

• I can't believe Max skinned Chole in 7 Minutes....

MichaelBP posted: »

What you don't find Max skinning Chloe alive and then wearing her skin funny? ... Me neither.

• She must'veused her power to get good at it... so she skinned her alive multiple times... ugh...

I can't believe Max skinned Chole in 7 Minutes....

• Spooky.

She must'veused her power to get good at it... so she skinned her alive multiple times... ugh...

• Poor Chloe, all she wanted was just one kiss.

Spooky.

• Max had different plans, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Poor Chloe, all she wanted was just one kiss.

• Yeah, I kno wut u mean.

Max had different plans, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• Not the skinning thing but ok.

Yeah, I kno wut u mean.

• So the final episode comes out by the end of September? Or what should I expect? :)

• October 5th.

SoMuchSass posted: »

So the final episode comes out by the end of September? Or what should I expect?

• Thanks! I can't wait to see how the story ends.

October 5th.

• enter link description here

1:31 does anyone else pick up how weird the twitching on Nathan's hands are? this explains a lot on his medical conditions and how he may have pulled the trigger in episode one.

• (That was a guess)

SoMuchSass posted: »

Thanks! I can't wait to see how the story ends.

• edited August 2015

Wow...

This person should make one for alternate timeline Chloe too!!!

Legendary12 posted: »

enter link description here

• Pretty nice!

Legendary12 posted: »

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.