Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited September 2015

Chloe's room (Episode1,3,4)

enter image description here

• The 3rd pic makes me sad somehow...

• edited September 2015

Aside from the change of daylight and the AU bedroom of the 3rd picture, I don't really see much of a difference in each of these pictures of her bedroom..

• edited September 2015

i'm waiting for the patch to allow the japanese audio over the english subtitles, so I won't know what to cringe at.

Life is strange is coming to Japan ^^ enter link description here plus he has the release date,ik it that,the dlc added should come out sooner than u think

• IS THIS LEGIT?!

cHRYSTAL posted: »

http://imgur.com/W9X6ChA

• Is Chloe riding a rusty kid's bike?

Still awesome though. Also, Nathan looks afraid and Max looks confused.

Also, Mr. Jefferson is looking hella rad.

Legendary12 posted: »

enter link description here

• Man, I love these crossover fan drawings.

(Besides, huge fan of LiS and Until Dawn.)

anyone who played Until Dawn will know this. enter link description here

• Dunno if this is legit, but I wouldn't mind me some LiS DLC.

cHRYSTAL posted: »

http://imgur.com/W9X6ChA

• I don't know... Rachel seems like Chloe's true love and Max just seems like the girl she tells to come over to fool around when there's nothing good to watch on TV. She is the pc though...

anyone who played Until Dawn will know this. enter link description here

• That last pic though, you used SFM for it? Nice bike Chole.

enter link description here

• nah Max was Chloe's first best friend, connection is probably stronger.

Clemenem posted: »

I don't know... Rachel seems like Chloe's true love and Max just seems like the girl she tells to come over to fool around when there's nothing good to watch on TV. She is the pc though...

• You gotta remember her and Rachel were in item and Max didn't say a word to her in 5 years

nah Max was Chloe's first best friend, connection is probably stronger.

• Ew hentai should be made illegal

So the game is being dubbed in Japanese. Wonder if they will add some tentical monsters.

• Regardless it would be a hard choice for Chloe. We didn't really see what her and Rachel were like, I remember Joyce said something about it in episode 3 that how Rachel and Chloe's friendship was exactly how Max and Chloe were except Rachel wasn't as grounded as Max. So.. I don't know.

Clemenem posted: »

You gotta remember her and Rachel were in item and Max didn't say a word to her in 5 years

• I really can't wait to play episode 5! I don't see why they couldn't release it this month, October seems too far away for me. Also, would it bother you if they ended the season with a cliffhanger to announce a second season ?

• Going with the 8 week an episode thing how far away should episode 5 be now?

• 8 weeks would be 22 September.

Going with the 8 week an episode thing how far away should episode 5 be now?

• heres hoping it will be out in the next 4 weeks.

ClemRanger posted: »

8 weeks would be 22 September.

• One of the devs has recently played Ep5 (Sept. 6).

The release will surely be 2 - 3.5 weeks from now.

heres hoping it will be out in the next 4 weeks.

• wow right on my break time, time sure flies... no pun intended.

One of the devs has recently played Ep5 (Sept. 6). The release will surely be 2 - 3.5 weeks from now.

• Apparently, VO sessions aren't done yet?

wow right on my break time, time sure flies... no pun intended.

• The Australian Classification Board just received the last episode. It will take 10 days to get classified so the release date should be around 6 october.

• Why 6th of October?

Why would they wait that long?

The Australian Classification Board just received the last episode. It will take 10 days to get classified so the release date should be around 6 october.

• I would like to see a pic of that.

The Australian Classification Board just received the last episode. It will take 10 days to get classified so the release date should be around 6 october.

• It's legit, I just checked myself.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Dunno if this is legit, but I wouldn't mind me some LiS DLC.

• Hm... #S29-Oc6?

• edited September 2015

First plan Dontnod was - do 8 episodes or...?

• A possible DLC, according to some people here in the thread.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

First plan Dontnod was - do 8 episodes or...?

• He's lying like always. The only thing on the Classification board is Episode 1.

I would like to see a pic of that.

• Something that's bugging me is my decision to kick David Madsen out of the house in episode 3... In episode 4 we see him leaving and then we leave the GPS co ordinates open on the computer in Chloe's room leading to the barn.. now that we are trapped in the dark room maybe if you choose to kick him out he won't see the co ordinates on Chloe computer and wont come to save us?

• I replayed all the episodes and that was one of the decisions I changed since I knew David better and liked him more the second time around.

Something that's bugging me is my decision to kick David Madsen out of the house in episode 3... In episode 4 we see him leaving and then we

• I'm also bugged with reporting the gun incident on Nathan and getting him expelled.. As i believe he may save you depending on your choices. The only thing that I may have done right is not let Warren beat him up.

I replayed all the episodes and that was one of the decisions I changed since I knew David better and liked him more the second time around.

• I'm still saying fuck Nathan to be honest.

I'm also bugged with reporting the gun incident on Nathan and getting him expelled.. As i believe he may save you depending on your choices. The only thing that I may have done right is not let Warren beat him up.

• why's that?

I'm still saying fuck Nathan to be honest.

• So I'm completely fucked, cause I got Nathan expelled and I kicked David out of the house. Oh and I also wounded Frank!

help, my max is screwed

I'm also bugged with reporting the gun incident on Nathan and getting him expelled.. As i believe he may save you depending on your choices. The only thing that I may have done right is not let Warren beat him up.

• He just rubs me the wrong way.

why's that?

• Im scared of going back and changing my choice to report Nathan and not get him expelled and not blame him If it all turns out to not matter anyway and he has a minor role in episode 5.

TheCatWolf posted: »

So I'm completely fucked, cause I got Nathan expelled and I kicked David out of the house. Oh and I also wounded Frank! help, my max is screwed

• Did anyone think warning Victoria about Nathan and the Dark Room is a trick choice.. Nathan goes to Victoria to try and warn her about Jefferson but she doesn't believe him because of what Max said and ends up in more shit?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.