Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Until Dawn: Honestly, one of the BEST games I've played. Loved it.

Legendary12 posted: »

anyone who played Until Dawn will know this. enter link description here

• And it turns out, everything is a trick choice!

Did anyone think warning Victoria about Nathan and the Dark Room is a trick choice.. Nathan goes to Victoria to try and warn her about Jefferson but she doesn't believe him because of what Max said and ends up in more shit?

• Hmm, to be honest, I don't think these choices will have a huge impact in episode 5. But DONTNOD might surprise us.

Im scared of going back and changing my choice to report Nathan and not get him expelled and not blame him If it all turns out to not matter anyway and he has a minor role in episode 5.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited September 2015

I think I already said this, but I like Nathan. I do think he is really misunderstood, and I have some sympathy for him. Something is obviously wrong with him, mentally. (example: RACHEL IN THE DARK ROOM, RACHEL IN THE DARK ROOM, RACHEL IN THE DARK ROOM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8cqmDFZ6gI

• I've seen this vid and agree, if anything he is the puppet that everyone directs their attention to while the actual puppet master pulling the strings that no one sees is Jefferson.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I think I already said this, but I like Nathan. I do think he is really misunderstood, and I have some sympathy for him. Something is obviou

• Agreed, I thought it was Mr. Jefferson all along, so when I see Max and Chloe mention that Nathan is behind it all, I just kept saying "ARGH NO, YOU'RE WRONG!"

I've seen this vid and agree, if anything he is the puppet that everyone directs their attention to while the actual puppet master pulling the strings that no one sees is Jefferson.

• I feel bad for blaming Nathan but hopefully me stopping Warren from beating him up will be enough for him to help my Max :(

Agreed, I thought it was Mr. Jefferson all along, so when I see Max and Chloe mention that Nathan is behind it all, I just kept saying "ARGH NO, YOU'RE WRONG!"

• Episode 1,3,4* we didn't go to chloe's room in ep2.....

• Yes, if Nathan ends up being the one saving Max, I'm gonna fuckin freak out, yo.

I feel bad for blaming Nathan but hopefully me stopping Warren from beating him up will be enough for him to help my Max

• There are some deleted lines from Nathan that open your eyes on his "Other side" such as the line where he says that "he didn't hurt Kate" in response to Warren, they took out all the lines that make us sympathise with him to lead us off track until he does make the turnaround in episode 5.

Yes, if Nathan ends up being the one saving Max, I'm gonna fuckin freak out, yo.

• Can't wait.

There are some deleted lines from Nathan that open your eyes on his "Other side" such as the line where he says that "he didn't hurt Kate" i

• We are about half way there, the wait is excruciating :( maybe 4 more weeks left.

Can't wait.

• Well, I have MGSV to keep me company until then.

We are about half way there, the wait is excruciating maybe 4 more weeks left.

• enter image description here Still some voice lines are going to miss,textures,and scenes.This doesn't mean that ep5 is done.

• Why doesn't any good shit like this ever happen in Portland! I'm so fucking butthurt right now...

Still some voice lines are going to miss,textures,and scenes.This doesn't mean that ep5 is done.

• Episode 5 is going to be around 5 hours long confirmed? thats more then episode 4 jeez...

Still some voice lines are going to miss,textures,and scenes.This doesn't mean that ep5 is done.

• enter image description here

Gimme gimme gimme!

• Great news! If only I lived somewhere closer to USA... There is quite long distance from Poland to USA. ;___; I would totally participate if I could. LiS has become my favourite episodic adventure game since 1st episode was released. It would be great for me to test the last one then.

• Rachel DLC

Alternate world DLC

Bridge between 1 and 2 season DLC or DLC about other people with super powers (it doesn't have to be reversing time again).

^ That's how I see these additional episodes. What do you think?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

First plan Dontnod was - do 8 episodes or...?

• Oh pls 10 hours for me it will be,ep4 took me 9 hours ,so pls.I will recheck every scene 4 times.

Episode 5 is going to be around 5 hours long confirmed? thats more then episode 4 jeez...

• 5 HOURS!!!??? 5 HOURS LONG!!!???

Awesome! :D

• Pls 8 hours took me ep4,now when i am rushing it 50 mins lmao.

5 HOURS!!!??? 5 HOURS LONG!!!??? Awesome!

• Gosh, that's long. It took me 4 hours to finish episode 4.

Pls 8 hours took me ep4,now when i am rushing it 50 mins lmao.

• ...9 hours?

WOW! I took 6 h 50 m :)

Oh pls 10 hours for me it will be,ep4 took me 9 hours ,so pls.I will recheck every scene 4 times.

• I knew.

Just did not specify.

Okay, I will correct. Thanks!

Episode 1,3,4* we didn't go to chloe's room in ep2.....

• Er, probably not - they may get playtesters to try out all decisions and several world states. It's possible I guess.

5 HOURS!!!??? 5 HOURS LONG!!!??? Awesome!

• edited September 2015

I want an alternate universe Max story DLC.

Daffodil posted: »

Rachel DLC Alternate world DLC Bridge between 1 and 2 season DLC or DLC about other people with super powers (it doesn't have to be reversing time again). ^ That's how I see these additional episodes. What do you think?

• Nope,they're doing that to test it,because that's the date when is going to be playable,btw it could come by the end of the month...

Flog61 posted: »

Er, probably not - they may get playtesters to try out all decisions and several world states. It's possible I guess.

• It took about 4 hours. (And I looked at about 95% of everything, not including the journal) How did you add 4 more hours?

Pls 8 hours took me ep4,now when i am rushing it 50 mins lmao.

• I think there will definitely be like a 30 minute break for food/restroom use ect, and since its play testing there going to want you to look at every single little thing, so including all that maybe 4 hours 30 minutes or less. That's still an incredibly long episode.

Episode 5 is going to be around 5 hours long confirmed? thats more then episode 4 jeez...

• Likewise...

It took about 4 hours. (And I looked at about 95% of everything, not including the journal) How did you add 4 more hours?

• I hope Rachel Amber appears (alive) in Ep 5, and that she is voiced by a really famous actor. That would be awesome.

• Rachel is dead though.

ClemRanger posted: »

I hope Rachel Amber appears (alive) in Ep 5, and that she is voiced by a really famous actor. That would be awesome.

• I've only watched play throughs of LIS, I should buy it on steam ASAP before episode 5 releases or else I'm gonna have a really bad time.

• Haha, nope!

Those are some bits from their previous game: Remember Me :D

Karnedg2013 posted: »

First plan Dontnod was - do 8 episodes or...?

• It's took in me 6 h 50 mins...

How you played, guys? :D

It took about 4 hours. (And I looked at about 95% of everything, not including the journal) How did you add 4 more hours?

• enter image description here

Rachel is dead though.

• Guys Episode 5 comes out October 5th. Just letting you guys know.

• Why did you decide so?

Official sources were not. The creators did not confirm it. Besides the episodes go on Tuesday, 5-th October - Monday.

Guys Episode 5 comes out October 5th. Just letting you guys know.

• No official release date yet.

From wherever you read it, it must be a placeholder date.

Guys Episode 5 comes out October 5th. Just letting you guys know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.