Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• enter image description here

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Vote for 'Life Is Strange' - Game of the Year 2015!

• I still have nightmares about the Dark Room. Seriously, I never thought it was so messed up. I still remember how much uncomfortable and tensed feeling I had while playing through the episode and exploring the room. And looking at the photos are so disturbing, shifting to a new photo is like reading a horror book with pictures.

• I thought I was the only one O_O

I still have nightmares about the Dark Room. Seriously, I never thought it was so messed up. I still remember how much uncomfortable and ten

• Same about photos.

Dark Room - It's the scariest place that I even seen in my life and games...

Creepy... ;-;

Rachel and Kate... and other girls... and now Max... Т_Т

I still have nightmares about the Dark Room. Seriously, I never thought it was so messed up. I still remember how much uncomfortable and ten

• ''Square Enix - Life Is Strange''

Poor DONTNOD.

• No thanks, I think I'll vote for Tales From the Bor...WHERE THE FUCK IS TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS ON THAT LIST!?

• Forgotten I guess. Oh well why not just vote for Game of.... WTF WHERE IS IT?! FULL MEGA ULTRA SUPER FAN BOY POWERS ACTIVATED

No thanks, I think I'll vote for Tales From the Bor...WHERE THE FUCK IS TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS ON THAT LIST!?

• TFTB didn't create that much of an impact than what LiS did.

No thanks, I think I'll vote for Tales From the Bor...WHERE THE FUCK IS TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS ON THAT LIST!?

• Why is the site giving credit to the publishers and not the developers/creators?

TheCatWolf posted: »

''Square Enix - Life Is Strange'' Poor DONTNOD.

• Where is TFTBL and GoT? T_T

Wow...

• enter image description here

• This will be my reaction if Nathan fights Mr. Jefferson in Episode 5.

enter image description here

• Typo. Meant 6th.

Why did you decide so? Official sources were not. The creators did not confirm it. Besides the episodes go on Tuesday, 5-th October - Monday.

• I don't know what to vote Game of the Year! Life is Strange or Until Dawn? Ugh! So conflicted!

• Oh pls stop with these Max x Warren,Warren is 16 and Max is 18 wtf.

ClemRanger posted: »

enter link description here

• For me it would be Until Dawn. Until Dawn presents more realistic/likeable teens and interesting choices. It also helps that the game looks great and the performances- unlike LiS- are solid.

I don't know what to vote Game of the Year! Life is Strange or Until Dawn? Ugh! So conflicted!

• Game of thrones doesn't deserve a nomination and who knows about TFTB. Probably because episode 1 came out last year

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Where is TFTBL and GoT? T_T Wow...

• Yeah, GoT and Tales' first episode came out in 2014 but did you really say that GoT doesn't deserve a nomination?

Wow...

You are probably one of those "I hate the whole game cuz of episode 5" people ._.

Game of thrones doesn't deserve a nomination and who knows about TFTB. Probably because episode 1 came out last year

• So? It's not that much of an age difference.

Oh pls stop with these Max x Warren,Warren is 16 and Max is 18 wtf.

• Yeah. That episode took a dark turn real fast.

• Oh my god it's a gap of two years!!!

One actually, Warren was born in 1996 and Max in 1995.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

You are probably one of those "I hate the whole game cuz of episode 5" people ._.

You clearly haven't met JamesDalton. He didn't like episodes 1-3, he began to warm up to GOT because of episode 4 and 5. Also don't presume people hate it because of episode 5. I haven't really been invested in GOT since its first episode.

Yeah, GoT and Tales' first episode came out in 2014 but did you really say that GoT doesn't deserve a nomination? Wow... You are probably one of those "I hate the whole game cuz of episode 5" people ._.

• Probably because episode 1 came out last year

It's definitely not that since both TWAU and TWD S2 were nominated at various awards despite being in the same situation.

Game of thrones doesn't deserve a nomination and who knows about TFTB. Probably because episode 1 came out last year

• Until Dawn barely even feels like a game. It's characters are tools, the story is just okay and it all just looks like a Quantic Dream rip off instead of deriving any of it's own innovation. I wouldn't call it a serious contender

I don't know what to vote Game of the Year! Life is Strange or Until Dawn? Ugh! So conflicted!

• Or he's just not into it... Not everyone who dislikes the game just dislikes it for episode 5. Don't be so presumptuous

Yeah, GoT and Tales' first episode came out in 2014 but did you really say that GoT doesn't deserve a nomination? Wow... You are probably one of those "I hate the whole game cuz of episode 5" people ._.

• The first quarter or so, was very emotional. Then we enters Nathan's room and it all quickly went downhill and became a nightmare.

ralo229 posted: »

Yeah. That episode took a dark turn real fast.

• I think one of the scariest thing about the Dark Room, it is because Life is Strange is in a modern setting and thus it is possible such a thing exist in real life.

Same about photos. Dark Room - It's the scariest place that I even seen in my life and games... Creepy... ;-; Rachel and Kate... and other girls... and now Max... Т_Т

• edited September 2015

Plus devs and designers,etc... posted only pricefield(or max kissing victoria as a another example),so ending with Chloe(pricefield) confirmed.So Warren x Max won't happen and i am always right. ;)

ralo229 posted: »

So? It's not that much of an age difference.

• Lol,i looked 3-4 times again in the scene.

It took about 4 hours. (And I looked at about 95% of everything, not including the journal) How did you add 4 more hours?

• edited September 2015

Actually the person who created Mr. Jefferson was inspired by a real killer from Oregon. So yeah... kinda creepy. He kidnapped teenage girls, locked them up, drugged them and then raped many times.

I think one of the scariest thing about the Dark Room, it is because Life is Strange is in a modern setting and thus it is possible such a thing exist in real life.

• Actually Dontnod also confirmed that Max's love interest is determinant.

Plus devs and designers,etc... posted only pricefield(or max kissing victoria as a another example),so ending with Chloe(pricefield) confirmed.So Warren x Max won't happen and i am always right.

• This don't mean that the Episode is Going to be 5hrs long. Playtesters are playing the game very very Slow. Because they Test everything. They Play sections of the episode at least two times. Even more if the decisions matter. I think the episode will be around 2hrs - 2hrs 30min.
    Episode 4 Took me about 4hrs but only because of that damn puzzle! I never felt that stupid ;P

5 HOURS!!!??? 5 HOURS LONG!!!??? Awesome!

• Warren isn't 16.

• edited September 2015

So, um... there's something you oughta know. There actually is a fanfic being written that's about (almost) all the characters you've mentioned being in the story of Until Dawn. (Sorry, Hotdog Man, you didn't get the cut. Hayden did, but not you. :P)

Here's the link.

TheCatWolf posted: »

A non-canon DLC where we control Max, Chloe, Kate, Rachel, Victoria, Warren, Nathan and Hot Dog Man trying not to be killed (or worse) by Mr Jefferson in a spooky Blackwell Academy? Make it happen, DONTNOD.

• Vote for LiS because of Chloe's atrocious puns.

• You must have hit your head.

Plus devs and designers,etc... posted only pricefield(or max kissing victoria as a another example),so ending with Chloe(pricefield) confirmed.So Warren x Max won't happen and i am always right.

• edited September 2015

There's a minor update for the game in SteamDB.

329930 = LiS Episode 5
    319631 = Life Is Strange files (from ep1 to ep4)
    319632 = LIS test & release depot (NON-RETAIL)

edit: it's been continuously updated during this month

• Thank you dojo :3

dojo32161 posted: »

You are probably one of those "I hate the whole game cuz of episode 5" people ._. You clearly haven't met JamesDalton. He didn't lik

Sign in to comment in this discussion.