Game of Thrones Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• Yep xD

So...Malcolm is one of Elissa's victims too

• enter image description here

She always insists. That woman never takes a break.

• I was browsing the internet, then I saw this...

enter image description here

• enter image description here

^ Mira wants her mother dead, so I can't blame her xD

Pipas posted: »

Elissa is a very insisting woman.

• Ned Stark was a dick! I'm rewatching the first season and.. God he's a dick.

The way he talks to Jaime, Varys, Littlefinger. It's like he was asking to be betrayed. I'm kinda glad he died now, he woulda been an annoyance after season 1 (in my opinion)

Thread: Asshole Ned Stark enter link description here

• omg that is a very dangerous meme, im on the website while in class and almost just straight up laughed out loud while the professor was lecturing

• edited September 2015

omg that is a very dangerous meme

Time to put that dangerous gif into my zipped folder named "Dangerous memes/gifs"....

sbk12345 posted: »

omg that is a very dangerous meme, im on the website while in class and almost just straight up laughed out loud while the professor was lecturing

• I know this isn't a meme but I thought it was funny and I just HAD to type it...

So guys... why did Jon Snow wait in the line at Apple?

FOR THE WATCH!!!

• i know this isn't a meme but i still found this hilarious (my criminal procedure professor is a huge got fan and we discussed this in class)

i demand a trial by combat

• More Jorah the Explorer. Because.

• Poor Jorah xD

Oh well x)

More Jorah the Explorer. Because.

• He looks more like Jon Connington than Ned Stark :D

• So, I thought I would share these because, why not? Uhh, I was comparing Gared's nose and ears to his father's and Gregor's to see if Gared had features more like his father or Gregor (I want to believe he's a bastard). I also compared his ears and nose to the Forrester children, just to see the difference and well, I made these comparison pictures:

Conclusion: Gared is a Forrester... Solely based on the shape of the ears and noses. XD I only mean this in a jokey way as well, I want to believe Gared is a Forrester but I doubt he his otherwise we would have had more hints.

• [insert the X-Files music here]

MIND = BLOWN.

Kateis posted: »

So, I thought I would share these because, why not? Uhh, I was comparing Gared's nose and ears to his father's and Gregor's to see if Gared

• Moral of the story:

Don't confuse Santa Claus with GRRM or your whole family is fucked xD

• The crossover we've all been waiting for

• "Mommy, can I have them!"

"Only one..."

• Why not both dang it

"Mommy, can I have them!" "Only one..."

• This made the final choice even more sad. ;-;

"Mommy, can I have them!" "Only one..."

• So I made Jon and Gared on The Sims 4.

Some would say they weren’t too keen on each other at first.
    But it only took a date for them to fall in love (this was their second date).
    Things got cute and I was ecstatic because I was seeing a ship that was only in my head come to life.
    Things got really cute
    A Sim I had made (who was a character from my TWD fanfiction) kept following them around (he was everywhere they went, seriously), I think he ships them too.
    And then a few Sim days later Jon came over to see Gared and he just swept him off his feet.

• By the gods!

So I made Jon and Gared on The Sims 4. Some would say they weren’t too keen on each other at first. But it only took a date for them t

• What? :P

AgentZ46 posted: »

By the gods!

• This is disturbing...

So I made Jon and Gared on The Sims 4. Some would say they weren’t too keen on each other at first. But it only took a date for them t

• God bless you and the stalking guy <3

• Kateis posted: »

• Cersei.exe has stopped working.

• Her reaction on the two last images made me laugh c':

• [shipping intensifies]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.