Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• 'May' die, not 'will' die.

I'm not a fan of too many characters dying for the sake of shock value myself, but we have to expect some beloved characters potentially dying because of the tornado.

Killah posted: »

Yea, everyone will die....a good way to end a story.

• This looks like episode 3 to me but with episode 5 voices maybe?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Second teaser! enter link description here

• No it's still the voices from episode 3.

pr0dz posted: »

This looks like episode 3 to me but with episode 5 voices maybe?

• Why does DONTNOD have to release a teaser with EPISODE 3 SCENES???

They're killing me.

• That would be so evil and the best revenge, bwahaha I love it!

Daffodil posted: »

How would my perfect ending look like? Max kills Mark Jefferson in The Dark Room, takes a photo of his dead corpses, rewinds to the moment of the beginning of the 1st episode and submits this particular photo to 'Everyday Hero' contest. : >

• I think teaser 3 will be at 11-th October - tornado-day!

Maybe we will get teaser about...

iDigi caught a sneak peek of the new teaser fans will get to see in a few days. The teaser won’t show you who is in the infamous dark room with Max, but we can tell you might get to see her on a plane. Barbet also couldn't promise you won't shed a few tears at the end of the episode.

• edited October 2015

Another "The Last of Us: Left Behind" photo with Max and Chloe.

enter image description here

Prepare to weather the storm

• edited October 2015

Imagine Tales from the Borderlands Parodying these teasers, but with just scene's of everybody saying "Enhance".

• Sasha in the enhance room...

Imagine Tales from the Borderlands Parodying these teasers, but with just scene's of everybody saying "Enhance".

• edited October 2015

Sasha: "ENHANCE"

Giant words pop on screen #THE TRUTH

10/20

TELLTALE GAMES

There I can make a teaser too don't nod!

dojo32161 posted: »

Sasha in the enhance room...

• October 10, 2013 - Arcadia Bay the observed phenomenon of the two moons.

• So, uhm, shuld I play this?
    Is the romance forced? If it is, I probably won't like it.

• No the romance is not forced, and YES you should play this, if possible before ep5 is out, that way you suffer a little with us :D

Charlieh65 posted: »

So, uhm, shuld I play this? Is the romance forced? If it is, I probably won't like it.

• There are 2 people you can possibly romance with, but it is not forced at all. You can romance with 1 of them, both of them or none. Choice is yours.

So, uhm, shuld I play this? Is the romance forced? If it is, I probably won't like it.

• Don't worry. Even if I do start playing it now, I probably won't finish all four episodes in 10 days, so no suffering for me. :D

renard999 posted: »

No the romance is not forced, and YES you should play this, if possible before ep5 is out, that way you suffer a little with us

• There's a romance?

• edited October 2015

Soooo why are they "teasing" us with scenes already played?

• Romance and possible love interests are all based on your choices.

• Noooooooo

Don't worry. Even if I do start playing it now, I probably won't finish all four episodes in 10 days, so no suffering for me.

• enter image description here

renard999 posted: »

Noooooooo

• Increase hype.

It's like a countdown timer.

Soooo why are they "teasing" us with scenes already played?

• But, IMO showing us scenes of previous episodes with "the storm is coming" doesn't increase hype... And yes Dontnod we know how to count... (not that I'm complaining but I opened the last two "teasers" with hope of seeing something new :/)

Increase hype. It's like a countdown timer.

• edited October 2015

Next teaser will/might include a scene from Episode 5.

But, IMO showing us scenes of previous episodes with "the storm is coming" doesn't increase hype... And yes Dontnod we know how to count... (not that I'm complaining but I opened the last two "teasers" with hope of seeing something new )

• Well then THAT is a teaser! Thanks for the good news :)!

Next teaser will/might include a scene from Episode 5.

• edited October 2015

OMG, I'm so f-ing excited for episode 5. I really hope for a happy ending and for Chloe to not be dead. Here's a fanart I did while waiting for the episode. Hope you like it. :D

enter image description here

• Don't quote me on that though.

Well then THAT is a teaser! Thanks for the good news !

• Sorry but the picture is not displayed.

• Really? I can see it. D:

Sorry but the picture is not displayed.

• edited October 2015

I see X Life is Strange and nothing more. :/

TheCatWolf posted: »

Really? I can see it.

• Can't see it for some reason, hah.

• edited October 2015

I think I fixed the problem.

I see X Life is Strange and nothing more.

• Can you see it now?

Can't see it for some reason, hah.

• Yup, it's great.

FetchWalker posted: »

Can you see it now?

• edited October 2015

Thanks dude, now I see it. :D and it is beautiful.

FetchWalker posted: »

I think I fixed the problem.

• Is the romance forced?

Can someone explain that forcing things = canon?

• What if the only ending where chloe can live is if Max goes back through one of the photos and alters something, then she returns to the present and everything seems normal.. she then goes to check her phone but has no texts from Chloe... she then goes to her house and sees Chloe and Rachel chilling... she had just created a timeline where Max never met Chloe during the fight with Nathan and is still best friends with Rachel.. This Chloe has no memories of everything her and Max went through this week.. this chloe hasn't seen Max in 5 years... Max then leaves knowing at least she is safe...

• [removed]

• I just realized, in Back to The Future they travel forward in time to October 21, one day after the release of Lis Polarized. Coincidence? I think not!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.