Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Rachel has been missing/dead for six months, so there aren't any photos we've seen in the game from that long ago that Max could use to bring her back, accidentally or otherwise. As for Chloe not having seen Max in five years, I assume that would require her to save Chloe from being shot in the bathroom, but then, not almost get hit by Chloe's truck in the car park later. Max didn't take a photo during that car park scene or before, so she can't access that memory. Even taking the butterfly effect into account, there isn't a plausible way to cause the scenario you've outlined. Closest you could get would be if you managed to save Chloe by getting Nathan to shoot Max in the bathroom instead. That way he'd be arrested and possibly spill the beans about Jefferson. Chloe would be safe and have no memory of their week together, but Max would probably be dead.

Legendary12 posted: »

What if the only ending where chloe can live is if Max goes back through one of the photos and alters something, then she returns to the pre

• edited October 2015

https://vid.me/e/mVfg <audio for the new trailer posted on reddit.. unsure if real.

I think a trailer release is imminent, apparently its tonight.

• While the romance isn't forced, I do find Max and Chloe's friendship forced. I wouldn't personally recommend it, I think it's overrated, but everyone's experience is different. Do what I did, buy the first episode, try it, and if you don't like it, then don't buy the rest of the season.

Charlieh65 posted: »

So, uhm, shuld I play this? Is the romance forced? If it is, I probably won't like it.

• What romance?

renard999 posted: »

No the romance is not forced, and YES you should play this, if possible before ep5 is out, that way you suffer a little with us

• Another recap trailer ...
    BOO!

enter link description here

• *teaser

Cope49 posted: »

Another recap trailer ... BOO!

• Recap teaser .

*teaser

• Hope they will make just recap teasers and not show anything.

• It's fake.

enter image description here

https://vid.me/e/mVfg <audio for the new trailer posted on reddit.. unsure if real. I think a trailer release is imminent, apparently its tonight.

• Well it's for episode 4, meaning the next teaser has to be for episode 5.

• I hope they Show nothing to the official trailer and the recap teasers is a look back at this ingenious game.

Hope they will make just recap teasers and not show anything.

• It's October 11th, the storm is coming...
  • I'm batman...

Karnedg2013 posted: »

It's fake.

• Yeah, if they showed us clips from the actual finale, that'd be great.

• K.

It's not like it'll play a part in Episode 5 or anything...

*whistles*

Recap teaser .

• Episode 5 is ruined for me...

• We'll get some bits of Episode 5 soon.

Hope they will make just recap teasers and not show anything.

• Oh really?

Episode 5 is ruined for me...

• It's been leaked for a awhile.

And now I understood what they meant with Max being on a plane!

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh really?

• edited October 2015
    Could you pm it? I swear on my account's grave, that I won't just come here and troll by reposting it.

It's been leaked for a awhile. And now I understood what they meant with Max being on a plane!

• We'll get some bits of Episode 5 SOON.

...See ya after 2 month ^^

We'll get some bits of Episode 5 soon.

• Maybe in Teaser #4 - scenes from Episode 2 - October 13-th.

And Teaser #5 - scenes from Episode 5 (plane and Max) - October 15-th.

And Trailer - October 16-th (Friday)
  • True I guess, but things like that are subplots are annoying to go through if you cant even say no to it

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Is the romance forced? Can someone explain that forcing things = canon?

• 4-chan?

Episode 5 is ruined for me...

• enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

Could you pm it? I swear on my account's grave, that I won't just come here and troll by reposting it.

• enter image description here

You dun need to be suspicious of me. I knew of some spoilers for the previous episodes, and I never posted them here because I know that not everyone likes getting spoiled.

• shrugs

It's just the go-to argument for people who don't like a canon pairing. I personally don't take it seriously, tbh.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Is the romance forced? Can someone explain that forcing things = canon?

• I hate to say it, but I think Chloe is gonna stay dead and Max may die as well :(

• Ienter image description here

I hate to say it, but I think Chloe is gonna stay dead and Max may die as well

• The more I think about it, the more I wonder why o why didn't these two fools just call the cops at any point?

• edited October 2015

DoubleJump posted: »

The more I think about it, the more I wonder why o why didn't these two fools just call the cops at any point?

• If you stand around in the junkyard at the end of the episode for a while, Max will speak to herself and say "Maybe we should have went to the cops..."

you don't say max

The more I think about it, the more I wonder why o why didn't these two fools just call the cops at any point?

• sigh

Chloe, why u do the things that u do?

• Very frustrating. You don't have to "go" to the cops. Call them, they come to you. Hell you could just give them addresses and the problem solves itself.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

If you stand around in the junkyard at the end of the episode for a while, Max will speak to herself and say "Maybe we should have went to the cops..." you don't say max

• Because basically the police works for Mr Prescott D:

• Sean Prescott would probably bribe the cops to dismiss the charges against Nathan

Miklaus posted: »

Because basically the police works for Mr Prescott

• k.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

We'll get some bits of Episode 5 SOON. ...See ya after 2 month ^^

• Nope.

4-chan?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.