Lukas x Petra

New game, new ships.

You know the drill! And Lukas x Petra is where I stand.

Comments

• Pfffff. No. All hail Jukas... Or Lesse... Or... Eh.

• edited October 2015

I dunno, man... I think its way too forced...

;)

• I haven't even played Minecraft, but I trust Poultry and his shipping taste.

enter image description here

• Story of our lives man.

Story of our lives.

I dunno, man... I think its way too forced...

• how about Nobody X STOP SHIPPING

• tfw i see these ship threads

• I have no idea why, but I really dislike the idea of shipping.

• enter image description here

how about Nobody X STOP SHIPPING

• We must continue the shipping. It's what keep us alive.

how about Nobody X STOP SHIPPING

• But I don't want to do it like you tho.

Green613 posted: »

tfw i see these ship threads

• Exactly. What keeps us going forward.

We must continue the shipping. It's what keep us alive.

But I don't want to do it like you tho.

• why not

But I don't want to do it like you tho.

• We both know why.

I want to do it like @Pipas

why not

• Sure, why not?

So far I'm supporting every ship people came up with for this game.

• PIPAS COPIED THE F OUT OF ME

THAT MEANS

YOURE IMPOSING ON MY COPYRIGHT

We both know why. I want to do it like @Pipas

• So far I'm supporting every ship people came up with for this game.

If only had such a wonderful, precious mindset like you.

Abeille posted: »

Sure, why not? So far I'm supporting every ship people came up with for this game.

• Lukas X Everyone because Lukas is perfect and everyone needs him.

• Yes please.

Poogers555 posted: »

Lukas X Everyone because Lukas is perfect and everyone needs him.

• THE THREADS THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH

SURE THE MOTIVES MAY BE IDENTICAL BUT IT COMES DOWN TO EXECUTION

PIPAS' METHOD WAS MARVELOUS

PIPAS COPIED THE F OUT OF ME THAT MEANS YOURE IMPOSING ON MY COPYRIGHT

• THE THREADS THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH

THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DO

THE THREADS THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH SURE THE MOTIVES MAY BE IDENTICAL BUT IT COMES DOWN TO EXECUTION PIPAS' METHOD WAS MARVELOUS

• Poor Lukas, I feel like he's only with the Ocelots because of his building skills and doesn't wholeheartedly approve of their methods.

Lukas X Everyone because Lukas is perfect and everyone needs him.

• Look at him. How can you be mean to him? Everyone needs to just hug him, everyone.

Yes please.

• I thought Lukas was the leader, either way, he is too pure and precious for this world.

Poor Lukas, I feel like he's only with the Ocelots because of his building skills and doesn't wholeheartedly approve of their methods.

• I still cant belive most of the people let him leave the group. That's just so sad! ;-;

Look at him. How can you be mean to him? Everyone needs to just hug him, everyone.

• cough 30 pages of 69 jokes cough 20 pages of coke pictures

PIPAS COPIED THE F OUT OF ME THAT MEANS YOURE IMPOSING ON MY COPYRIGHT

• I know! HOW! I need an explanation. He's too perfect for this treatment.

I still cant belive most of the people let him leave the group. That's just so sad! ;-;

• THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DO

ITS THE TRUTH GREEN.

YOU AND PIPAS STARTED WITH THE SAME BUILDING BLOCKS AND BUILT DIFFERENT THINGS.

THE THREADS THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DO

• He is the leader, but I'm sensing it's out of his leadership and building skill, and not because they are his friends.

So, my previous ship rival, will you join me on this new boat?

I thought Lukas was the leader, either way, he is too pure and precious for this world.

• "Thanks for coming back for me. I didn't know if anybody was going to."

I promised you I would come back for you, Luke. I promised, remember? That time, by the campfire.

Look at him. How can you be mean to him? Everyone needs to just hug him, everyone.

• tfw lukas was hiding in the chest and said he was in worst situations

Flashback to frozen lake

"Thanks for coming back for me. I didn't know if anybody was going to." I promised you I would come back for you, Luke. I promised, remember? That time, by the campfire.

• Ummm, excuse me? If anything Lukas X Jesse because Lukas is too pure. If anything we need Lukas to save all of these plebs and show them what love really is!

He is the leader, but I'm sensing it's out of his leadership and building skill, and not because they are his friends. So, my previous ship rival, will you join me on this new boat?

Just kidding. I'm actually okay with that ship too. I'm not restricting myself to one ship this time.

Ummm, excuse me? If anything Lukas X Jesse because Lukas is too pure. If anything we need Lukas to save all of these plebs and show them what love really is!

• Being 100% honest I probably wont get into the whole shipping thing again, Rhyiona is like my one time thing ever, I have no idea why I like it so much or why I want it to happen so bad.

. . . Just kidding. I'm actually okay with that ship too. I'm not restricting myself to one ship this time.

• I was never super into it either (we all know those are ridiculously into it) so I actually don't really see it being different from before, from my point at least.

And DON'T MENTION SHIPS NOT INVOLVED.

Being 100% honest I probably wont get into the whole shipping thing again, Rhyiona is like my one time thing ever, I have no idea why I like it so much or why I want it to happen so bad.

• If that makes Lukas determinant (like, he does not sneak back to your group on the next episode anyway), that might actually be a good thing, considering what they did to Finn in Game of Thrones when we took Finn with us.

I still cant belive most of the people let him leave the group. That's just so sad! ;-;

• REGARDLESS though

im the master of shipping

because none of this would exist without me

which is probably a bad thing BUT HEY

its all good

THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DO ITS THE TRUTH GREEN. YOU AND PIPAS STARTED WITH THE SAME BUILDING BLOCKS AND BUILT DIFFERENT THINGS.

• Titanic.

Thats right. What you gonna do bout it? HUH?

I was never super into it either (we all know those are ridiculously into it) so I actually don't really see it being different from before, from my point at least. And DON'T MENTION SHIPS NOT INVOLVED.

• But we see Lucan in episode 3 slide so he'll probably come back (for Jesse :3) no matter what :)

If that makes Lukas determinant (like, he does not sneak back to your group on the next episode anyway), that might actually be a good thing, considering what they did to Finn in Game of Thrones when we took Finn with us.

Titanic. Thats right. What you gonna do bout it? HUH?

This discussion has been closed.