What do you think of Lukas?

I don't know; he seems like an alright guy. I don't know why Axel is giving him a hard time.

Comments

• He was definitely my favorite character. He just seems like a really great guy.

• He seems pretty cool, although I don't always get the right vibe from him. Out of any of the characters in the group, I trust him the least.

• I haven't played the episode yet, but he interests me. First because his voice actor is Scott Porter, second because we've seen barely any of him in the trailers and Twitchcon demo, and third because in the Twitchcon demo he doesn't jump into the portal straight away- he waits for Jesse and Petra. I'm hoping he'll have a bigger role than he seems to from the trailers and demo.

• edited October 2015

His voice is strangely alluring as his name, and I can't help feeling this odd sense of Déjà vu like I've met this character someplace else before...and that big nose of his is oddly suspicious =.=

Overall he seems alright like the rest of the cast. And Axel's giving him a hard time because he was with that other building team he and Jesse and the other lady apparently don't like.

• He does have a role in the episode. I also thought that he was only going to be an background character.

• He's my favourite side character so far.

He just seems pretty chill and agreeable. Petra is probably second.

• edited October 2015

That's Luke.

That guy is Luke.

You met him when he found you in a forest, after you were bitten by a dog. He also threw you on the ground when he saw the dog bite.

TellTale brought Luke back, just in another franchise.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

His voice is strangely alluring as his name, and I can't help feeling this odd sense of Déjà vu like I've met this character someplace else

• I dunno. Something ironic cause Lukas definetly comes from Luke in TWD S2 and they are both voiced by Scott. He is ok though.

• Awesome.

He does have a role in the episode. I also thought that he was only going to be an background character.

• Lukas is the best character, shame on all of you who sent him away or didnt go back to him. Shame.

• He's cool.

• Luke from the Walking Dead has been reincarnated as Lukas in the world of Minecraft.

I actually like him a lot. He is endearing to me because I know what it is like to be out of the loop. I went back to the basement to save him and I gave him my cookie. So yeah, I was quick to support him when Axel starts being rude to him.

• No kidding Abeille. You know when they were having that campfire scene and they were talking about the chicken and zombie question, and he gave that answer, especially with that whole 'because I'm starving' thing? That was such a Luke response. You could've put that in the TWDG and wouldn't of be able to tell the difference. And oh god, the whole Axel thing getting on his case for trying to take lead, it was like a Kenny conflict thing...I loved it ;_;

Luke liiiiives, he's been reincarnated as a blocky bleached blond, slightly chicken wuss of a big nosed man! $50 bet he falls into a lava lake at the end of the season.

Abeille posted: »

That's Luke. That guy is Luke. You met him when he found you in a forest, after you were bitten by a dog. He also threw you on the ground when he saw the dog bite. TellTale brought Luke back, just in another franchise.

• I know right? I'm freaking out here!

It's not my Luke but at the same time it is totally my Luke.

No kidding Abeille. You know when they were having that campfire scene and they were talking about the chicken and zombie question, and he g

• Oh, I didn't realized how the scene resembled the campfire scene back in TWD Season 2.

I like that Luke is in the game, even through he is reincarnated as Lukas now. :D

No kidding Abeille. You know when they were having that campfire scene and they were talking about the chicken and zombie question, and he g

• edited October 2015

Telltale: So, after enduring a year of torment...behold! Another Luke-type character in this other game of ours, he's even voiced by the same guy. Now, will you please, for the love of everything pure and holy, just shut up about the mother fudging lake!?

Lilac: Hmm.........maybe.

Telltale: =D

Lilac: Just, one question.

Telltale:...what? ಠ_ಠ

Lilac: This Lukas man, does he happen to have a major in art history?

Telltale: No, no he's a builder.

Lilac: Oh o.o a very good builder?

Telltale: Yes.

Lilac: Aw ^_^ well...in that case-NEVEEEER!

Telltale: AAAAH!!!

Lilac: BWAHAHAAA!!!

I know right? I'm freaking out here! It's not my Luke but at the same time it is totally my Luke.

• Really, when he thanked Jesse for coming back to him...

My Clem promised him by the campfire that she would always go back to him.

Telltale: So, after enduring a year of torment...behold! Another Luke-type character in this other game of ours, he's even voiced by the sam

• Yeah, me too XD this is going to be one of my guilt pleasures watching Minecraft Storymode now lol.

Oh, I didn't realized how the scene resembled the campfire scene back in TWD Season 2. I like that Luke is in the game, even through he is reincarnated as Lukas now.

• Yeah. I liked that little moment, when he thought nobody would come back for him, and he said he owed Jesse one ^_^ it was sweet.

Did you see the option if you tell him to 'sit tight' while Lukas is hiding in the chest? He's like 'you came back to tell me that!?' it's so funny.

Really, when he thanked Jesse for coming back to him... My Clem promised him by the campfire that she would always go back to him.

• edited October 2015

These things have to be on purpose.

They wanted us to see Luke in him.

Yeah. I liked that little moment, when he thought nobody would come back for him, and he said he owed Jesse one ^_^ it was sweet. Did you

• So they can torture us a second time when he dies ;.; boo.

It is great though that they gave Scott Porter another role to be in, I'm over the moon they brought him back. Even Dave Fennoy with the Lee looking character. Hey =D wouldn't it be so cool if for the PC version somebody does an edit on the character models and makes them look like TWDG characters!? I mean it couldn't be too hard to do, they're just blocks.

A TWDG version of Minecraft Storymode, now I would play that.

These things have to be on purpose. They wanted us to see Luke in him.

• I like him so far.

"Jesse is that you whispering so loudly?"

• He's my favourite character,I felt very guilty when he accused of not helping him against the monster.

Also,the charecters in this game are actual incarnations of other TT chars,example:

Lukas:Luke(obvious)

Axel:Kenny(he even argues with Lukas in the same manner)

Olivia:Rebecca(except she's not on her period this time)

Reuben:Loader Bot(except this time,if you told him to flee he's angry at you,gg TrollTale)

Petra:a mix of Fiona and Jane(I like it)

And of course Gabriel AKA

enter link description here

He's the true god of this series.

• I reeeeeeeally want there to be a Walking Dead reference to Luke... Just because, I mean it's so obvious...

• If he falls in a lake and the group is being chased by zombies, I'll completely lose my shit.

I reeeeeeeally want there to be a Walking Dead reference to Luke... Just because, I mean it's so obvious...

• I like Lukas so far, I might even ship him with my Jessie. :v When I handed him the cookie, I knew there was sparks.

• What happens if you let Lukas leave?

• I really like him. However, I don't 100% trust him just yet. Even if he is nice, he is part of the group that were douches to us.

• I trust him 100% I dunno why but...I LIKE HIM SQUEEE!!! I mean when Jesse meets him he's the only one NOT insulting her :3 that says alot

• I feel like he might be a Love/Crush interest or perhaps could potentially be a Best Friend!!! One Episode in and I'm already wishing for a Season 2 <3

• No. No, no, no. It's Ocas. Ocas Not Jecus (it's almost Jesus though... I'm not good with ship names :(

prink34320 posted: »

I feel like he might be a Love/Crush interest or perhaps could potentially be a Best Friend!!! One Episode in and I'm already wishing for a Season 2

• I think he is Axels rival for Petras love.

prink34320 posted: »

I feel like he might be a Love/Crush interest or perhaps could potentially be a Best Friend!!! One Episode in and I'm already wishing for a Season 2

• enter image description here

I only ship once, and two... okay maybe a hundred times, but Ocas has to happen!

Andorxor posted: »

I think he is Axels rival for Petras love.

• LUUUUKKKKEEE :'(

• Same here. At least we know we can't trust his friends.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I really like him. However, I don't 100% trust him just yet. Even if he is nice, he is part of the group that were douches to us.

• I like him, he's definitely one of my favorite characters right now, Scott Porter does a great job. I just hope no one starts shipping him with any children.

• Speaking of children...How old are Jesse and the gang exactly? It's hard to tell if their teens or adults.

I like him, he's definitely one of my favorite characters right now, Scott Porter does a great job. I just hope no one starts shipping him with any children.

• I would guess adults, but I'm not sure about their age.

Speaking of children...How old are Jesse and the gang exactly? It's hard to tell if their teens or adults.

• I would say young adult.

Speaking of children...How old are Jesse and the gang exactly? It's hard to tell if their teens or adults.

• edited October 2015

I guess they are around their twenties, since ?Gill? (one of Lukas' friend) has a beard - who kinda looks like Francis from L4D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.