Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• He would have to pay a substantial amount of money for them to completely ignore a dead girl's corpse and not charge Nathan, there's no way he has THAT kind of money.

MichaelBP posted: »

Sean Prescott would probably bribe the cops to dismiss the charges against Nathan

• Well, he's able to bribe the Principal to disregard is actions and behavior.

He would have to pay a substantial amount of money for them to completely ignore a dead girl's corpse and not charge Nathan, there's no way he has THAT kind of money.

• But a DEAD GIRL! You can't just ignore that, you can't just cover something like that up.

Well, he's able to bribe the Principal to disregard is actions and behavior.

• With alot of money (which the Prescotts have), you can.

Chloe mentioned that the Prescotts pretty much own Arcadia Bay at that point.

But a DEAD GIRL! You can't just ignore that, you can't just cover something like that up.

• Well considering he has over a million dollars to whip out on an underground bunker I'd say he does

He would have to pay a substantial amount of money for them to completely ignore a dead girl's corpse and not charge Nathan, there's no way he has THAT kind of money.

• edited October 2015

Even if he somehow does, you mean to tell me that, out of the entire city's police department, not one cop would have a tiny shred of a conscience to stand up and say, "We can't just ignore this."

Clemenem posted: »

Well considering he has over a million dollars to whip out on an underground bunker I'd say he does

• It's a piss poor small town and the Prescotts own practically everything there. I'm sure there are some who know what's going on but how anxious could one cop be to want to take on millionaires? Millionaires are the most influential and potentially dangerous people in the world. They'll always find a way to wreck you

Even if he somehow does, you mean to tell me that, out of the entire city's police department, not one cop would have a tiny shred of a conscience to stand up and say, "We can't just ignore this."

• Another recap with the same newspaper scene*

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Another teaser. enter link description here

• Those Teasers are not changing my hype level.

enter image description here

Another teaser. enter link description here

• No way I'm buying that excuse. Not every cop is a piece of shit to ignore a dead body or a rape room. Plus get the damn FBI on this. They track serial killers, which this falls under.

Miklaus posted: »

Because basically the police works for Mr Prescott

• They said to keep an eye on the teasers in regard to an actual trailer, but I'm not sure what that means.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Another recap with the same newspaper scene*

• A Week yet and I feel ..

• This Friday could be a trailer. I wonder how they will portray Jefferson's true colors (wasn't surprising to the 3% who blamed him).

• Since only one body has been found it'll only be treated as a murder. The rest were only druggings. I guess the FBI could be contacted but this is a small case in a very small town and I'm sure most cops on the force want to keep the Prescotts protected considering a large amount of property etc would be lost had they went down

DoubleJump posted: »

No way I'm buying that excuse. Not every cop is a piece of shit to ignore a dead body or a rape room. Plus get the damn FBI on this. They track serial killers, which this falls under.

• One week left. One week, and I am feeling so anxious about what's gonna happen. I'm so playing this finale before the Tales from the Borderlands finale. When the actual trailer for the finale shows, I won't watch it. Whatever happens I want it all to be a surprise. But more than anything, I want to be able to use the rewind power to save Chloe in the past and I'm hellbent on keeping her alive no matter what.

Pray with me.

• Me neither. These teasers aren't doing anything :l

They said to keep an eye on the teasers in regard to an actual trailer, but I'm not sure what that means.

• edited October 2015

It's funny how some people are praying for Chloe to live and some praying for Chloe to stay dead, lmao. But I'm with you bro.

praytosavechloe

One week left. One week, and I am feeling so anxious about what's gonna happen. I'm so playing this finale before the Tales from the Borderl

• No . Fate wants her dead.

One week left. One week, and I am feeling so anxious about what's gonna happen. I'm so playing this finale before the Tales from the Borderl

• Well, even though I believe she may die in the ending, I'm almost sure she's not dead yet.

Cope49 posted: »

No . Fate wants her dead.

• Multiple girls have gone missing and the room had pictures of all them in horrible condition. Clear evidence of a serial killing. As I said, not all cops are evil. Plus you don't just get the cops when dialing 911. Police, ambulance, and fire fighters. The whole town would be involved. Everything these two bastards had planned would be foiled. They could told anyone with the magical force of cell phones, but Max and Chloe derped.

Clemenem posted: »

Since only one body has been found it'll only be treated as a murder. The rest were only druggings. I guess the FBI could be contacted but t

• edited October 2015

Guys, real talk for a second. This has been such an amazing journey and I'm glad I had you all to keep me company. No other group online has made me feel more at home than here. I remember one day that I was talking about LIS at my school. A kid came up to me and said that LIS had no fan base. Later that day I came across a little thread on this site. It warms my heart that all of you are still here and as passionate as ever. Cheers to a great month!

• edited October 2015

Hella yeah, cheers!

Guys, real talk for a second. This has been such an amazing journey and I'm glad I had you all to keep me company. No other group online has

• enter image description here

• edited October 2015

also, the fanbase is great at reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange though.. :p

Guys, real talk for a second. This has been such an amazing journey and I'm glad I had you all to keep me company. No other group online has

• fate can go fuck itself, im keeping her alive.

Cope49 posted: »

No . Fate wants her dead.

• edited October 2015

When you finally download and start up episode 5... this is gonna be me.

• edited October 2015

Um, the first image is Deadline October 15 and on the lower Deadline October 9 2013 what is now correct?

• edited October 2015

okay, I get it

DEADLINE.

• A new patch (1.06) is available for PS4: "Necessary changes to get ready for the release of Episode 5".

Get ready guys, it's coming :)

• Is Kate coming for episode 5 no matter what your choice is. In the new teaser, we see horrific pictures of Kate and is there a possibility she is still alive if you did not stop her.

• Do these patches ever get released for PS3? If they have, I don't remember downloading them.

A new patch (1.06) is available for PS4: "Necessary changes to get ready for the release of Episode 5". Get ready guys, it's coming

• In my case the download didn't start itself, I had to check if there was any update from the icon of the game (don't ask me why, I was bored). I have a PS3 too but I don't remember if there's this function too... Anyway, I'm pretty sure that your patch will download itself before the release of ep 5 ;)

Do these patches ever get released for PS3? If they have, I don't remember downloading them.

• :(

Karnedg2013 posted: »

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.