So who are your Minecraft Story Mode Ships?

Right now i'm torn between Female Jesse and Olivia or Female Jesse and Petra but since this Minecraft no real relationship will form anyway. But still what are your opinions?

Comments

• I don't think LGBT+ relationships could work in an E rated game,so I ship Jetra and maybe female Jesse X Lukas.

• I would like to be able to flirt with any member of the group no matter which Jesse you picked.

I also support every ship people brought forth so far, but my favourite is Jesse and Lukas.

• As long as it is not sexual, why would LGBT relationships in kid friendly media be a problem? If treated like a normal relationship in a kid's movie, I wouldn't see any problems. I'm not saying that as someone who is particularly advocating for girl Jesse to be interested in other girls as I agree it would be awkward in the current context where it wasn't elaborated as part of her personality, but you know I mean.

ZapThroat posted: »

I don't think LGBT+ relationships could work in an E rated game,so I ship Jetra and maybe female Jesse X Lukas.

• To be fair now that gay marriage is legalized either ALL romance doesn't work in an E rated game or ALL romance DOES work in an E rated game. But i'm gonna go with the former... though not that it matters they dont have actual lips and blocks for heads so kissing his like being headbutted.

I don't think LGBT+ relationships could work in an E rated game,so I ship Jetra and maybe female Jesse X Lukas.

• Does it help you that he sounds like Luke from The Walking Dead?

Abeille posted: »

I would like to be able to flirt with any member of the group no matter which Jesse you picked. I also support every ship people brought forth so far, but my favourite is Jesse and Lukas.

• Yeah,that's what I meant.sorry ^^

As long as it is not sexual, why would LGBT relationships in kid friendly media be a problem? If treated like a normal relationship in a kid

• Yes, he is totally Luke. It's not only his voice and his name, a lot of things he says and does are too similar to Luke to be just a coincidence.

CapnJay posted: »

Does it help you that he sounds like Luke from The Walking Dead?

• Agreed! Steven Universe is a good example of LGBT relationships in kid friendly media. It is relatively new ground for products aimed at children but it works.

As long as it is not sexual, why would LGBT relationships in kid friendly media be a problem? If treated like a normal relationship in a kid

• Lukas/Jessie is my OTP of the moment. When I gave him that cookie, I just knew I shipped it.

• Shipping is for ports.

• Lukas x Jesse

But I have a feeling if there is going to be any pairings in this game it will be Petra x Lukas.

• And the fact that at least a couple of his crew come off as assholes?

Yes, he is totally Luke. It's not only his voice and his name, a lot of things he says and does are too similar to Luke to be just a coincidence.

• I guess Lukas x Petra has been kind of hinted, so, yeah. Unless Minecraft versions of Rhys and Sasha show up, there's no one I ship in this game.

• Lukas X Everyone, jeez people, its not hard, Lukas is love, embrace him.

• Looks like i'm alone on the S.S. Minecraft. [a reference to the tomb raider ship the Same. Sex. Endurance]

• LukasXJesse (male). In Lukas' first scene when he called off his friends, I instantly knew he bore no true animosity towards Jesse and might've even wanted to be friends. Looks like I was right, and the following scenes (if you're nice to him) speak for themselves. =)

But, this is just the first episode. Could change my mind later.

• I don't think Lukas is a bad guy or even truely arrogant. He's just extremely charismatic and those jerks he's friends with probably have been friends with him for years. Sometimes you stick with assholes because you've known them your whole life and they treat you good but everyone outside your clique like crap. Could even be they were the losers a long time ago and as they became more successful they, like the order of the stone, rewrote their history. He's very touchy about his leather jacket.

Nice to see your on the S.S. Minecraft even if we have different paint jobs for it.

My biggest question is, The general plot of minecraft is Steve [who later becomes a custom skin by players who choose to do so] washed up/appeared on an island. And then the end program says that there is no true story to the game. So how did all these people come to be? is everyone we meet technically the avatar of a fictional character in the real world? Is Luke from the walking dead sitting at a computer before the outbreak occured playing as Lukas and he spawned into the server like everyone else or were people born and raised and the world is an actual whole world?

LukasXJesse (male). In Lukas' first scene when he called off his friends, I instantly knew he bore no true animosity towards Jesse and might

• And that he freezes when we need help to save a girl.

And the fact that at least a couple of his crew come off as assholes?

• Wouldn't be the first time Luke froze.

And that he freezes when we need help to save a girl.

• If I'm going by logic Axel and Petra, he's the only one in the group who was the most concerned for Petra's safety.

• edited October 2015

It would be the third time. When we were trying to make Sarah move, when he fell in the lake and now when we were trying to help Petra.

Wouldn't be the first time Luke froze.

• I don't really see the point in specifying male/female Jesse when they're both the same character myself. That said, I don't really care for any ships for Story Mode as much as I'm just interested in the general group dynamics.

• My Jesse was pretty concerned but Axel definitely is crushing hard I wouldn't mind Axel and Petra with Jesse and Olivia.

If I'm going by logic Axel and Petra, he's the only one in the group who was the most concerned for Petra's safety.

• [Embrace Lukas]

[Hug Lukas]

[Take Lukas in your arms]

Poogers555 posted: »

Lukas X Everyone, jeez people, its not hard, Lukas is love, embrace him.

• [Do anything and everything for Lukas because whatever it is he deserves it]

[Embrace Lukas] [Hug Lukas] [Take Lukas in your arms] ...

• Male Jesse and Petra

Female Jesse and Lukas

Maybe Female Jesse and Petra, too. Not completely sure about Male Jesse and Lukas, I don't see that one happening (sorry poogs)

• Unless Minecraft versions of Rhys and Sasha show up

It already has

enter image description here

Isn't it byotiful?

I guess Lukas x Petra has been kind of hinted, so, yeah. Unless Minecraft versions of Rhys and Sasha show up, there's no one I ship in this game.

• I'm probably the only one who ships Lukas and Olivia...

But for real, even if Jesse is mean to him, she'll take Luke's side.

• edited October 2015

Male Jesse x Petra.

• edited October 2015

AronDracula posted: »

Male Jesse x Petra.

• edited October 2015

I agree with what you said about Lukas. I don't think he is very close with his group of friends though, since when you first get to properly speak to him and he congratulates you for winning (if you did). Choose "My team deserved it" and he says something along the lines, that he should probably find better teammates.

Either that, or I remember it wrong (it was something about his team not being agreeable I know that). On my last save i'll do it again and check.

I don't think Lukas is a bad guy or even truely arrogant. He's just extremely charismatic and those jerks he's friends with probably have be

• Lukas x female Jesse

Petra x male Jesse

• Ayy lmao,you're one of my bros now ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lukas x female Jesse Petra x male Jesse

• Rhysha shipper and Rhyiona shipper are bros now...

Yeah, I like it :D xD

Ayy lmao,you're one of my bros now

• You know where to find us ;)

Jetra is love,Jetra is life

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Rhysha shipper and Rhyiona shipper are bros now... Yeah, I like it xD

• For me its Female Jesse/Petra all the way, but tis only episode one so who knows where we will end up

• And i'm probably the only one who ships Lukas and Petra.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I'm probably the only one who ships Lukas and Olivia... But for real, even if Jesse is mean to him, she'll take Luke's side.

• also @op i noticed you have Pricefield as your icon i like it

Olympiain posted: »

For me its Female Jesse/Petra all the way, but tis only episode one so who knows where we will end up

• There are minecraft ships???

• There Are Now

Duck_Hunt posted: »

There are minecraft ships???

This discussion has been closed.