Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Could someone possibly help me with a problem?

In episode 3 when the player is supposed to have a blurry picture of Chloe and Max and then make it clearer in order to go to the past, it's already instantly clear in my game and it won't allow me to go past that part.

Does it possibly have to do with my levels for the graphics?

• edited October 2015

2 hrs and around 20 mins with some failing in puzzle parts, if you rush it I think you can get exactly 2 hrs

How long was it?

• So, its the shortest episode?
    CarL_J posted: »

2 hrs and around 20 mins with some failing in puzzle parts, if you rush it I think you can get exactly 2 hrs

• Just finished watching Episode 5. All I can say is it's an insanely good episode! Well done DONTNOD!

• edited October 2015

I haven't played episode 5 yet, but if what I heard is true then I will go with Chloe no matter what

• Kinda, at least from the playthrough I watched. (I didn't play the episode but I watched it all twice, the guy who was playing it failed several times in the start (puzzle) and in another scene it took him a bit to realise what to do)

So, its the shortest episode?

• I just downloaded episode 5 on pan in Australia and I'm getting error codes and can't launch it!! Anyone else have this problem!

• Dammit! I'll play it only tomorrow. I hope it's worth the waiting.

• That's a kind of a spoiler can you please tag it.

• edited October 2015

Last time I played it was around the end of september, just after I installed w10.

Hmm I'm gonna have to check that out (Oh and btw did you lose your data when you reverted? I've heard that that could happen...)

MichaelBP posted: »

That's definitely odd, it seemed to be working fine when I tried it out. When is the last time you tried it out? I remember it being easy. I think the updates I had installed for 8.1 were already installed.

• Nah

That's a kind of a spoiler can you please tag it.

• Pretty odd, did you try with any different gpu drivers or something?

I don't remember losing anything when reverting, but if you can, if you have important apps installed, it may be best to back them up, if you can.

Quiff posted: »

Last time I played it was around the end of september, just after I installed w10. Hmm I'm gonna have to check that out (Oh and btw did you lose your data when you reverted? I've heard that that could happen...)

• This episode is too depressing for me.

• edited October 2015

I agree, it was a good episode, but it did feel incomplete. We don't really know what happened to Jefferson besides being handcuffed. And the endings were abrupt and left no insight on what would happen next for Max. Like ending 1, Max just smiles at Chloe's funeral(what the heck?) and in ending 2, they just drive away. Not checking for survivors and going somewhere unknown.

CarL_J posted: »

I liked the episode, but I felt that the whole nightmare sequence was way too long.. I also don't like how several side-stories were not answered. It just kinda felt incomplete but its in no way a bad episode

• Have you played it already? How good is it?

This episode is too depressing for me.

• Yeah that's how I feel too, it may have a satisfying ending but a lot of our questions (or sidestories) weren't really answered.. this can get fixed by a DLC but for now, EP4 is probably the best episode IMO.

I agree, it was a good episode, but it did feel incomplete. We don't really know what happened to Jefferson besides being handcuffed. And th

• When it was suppose to come out on steam 10 mins ago

enter image description here

• DON'TNOD? More like DON'T have Episode 5. Amirite

Poogers555 posted: »

When it was suppose to come out on steam 10 mins ago

• Wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow so I can play Episode 5 :(

• UPTOP!

DON'TNOD? More like DON'T have Episode 5. Amirite

• SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

Hope this puts a smile on some of your faces :)

enter image description here

• Too bad it's determinant :(

• just... 20... more... minutes...

Still me.

• It should be out right now! What the fuck DON'TNOD!?

Still me.

• It's on Steam now, downloading for me.

• Its here now!

It should be out right now! What the fuck DON'TNOD!?

• YES!

dojo32161 posted: »

It's on Steam now, downloading for me.

• It's on the Xbox Store for Xbox One, buuuuuut it's undownloadable until tomorrow. Rip. :V
  • The ending did.

• I guess I'll stay away from this thread until I finish it tomorrow, too afraid of spoilers. x_x
  • My download is almost done, SO I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

• oh god someone's streaming

must resist

• I am TECHNICALLY able to continue because I installed the update for my PS3, buuuut since PS store doesn't update until Tuesday, I can't download the episode. The hype....

• edited October 2015

SPOILERS.

Oh man, I didn't even realize how much I cared for Chloe until I didn't even hesitate to sacrifice the entire town and it's people for her. Why do I feel so sad still when I'm happy Chloe's alive? This game got me fucked up bad.

• So, I'm stupid, can someone tell me when episode 5 comes out for playstation 3 central time?
  • I wanted to ask: How long should we post our thoughts/reviews/etc. under spoiler tags? A week, maybe?

• edited October 2015

It's out on the PS4.
    Are you sure it isn't out already on the PS3?

edit: Sorry, didn't take regions into account. Anyway,

*PS3

Australia (AEDT): 00:01 AEDT (20 Oct)

UTC: 00:01 (20 Oct)

UK (BST): 00:01 (20 Oct)

West Coast America (PDT): 16:01 (20 Oct)

Coraline96 posted: »

So, I'm stupid, can someone tell me when episode 5 comes out for playstation 3 central time?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.