Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Cute and sad at the same time.

• edited October 2015

Every time I try to listen to this I end up tearing up, it's too painful to listen to it. ;-;

enter link description here

• Haha, it is :')

That is a hot kiss.

• Yeah... the feels... ;__;

Cute and sad at the same time.

• Despite what people say, I do like Max's and Chloe's relationship. I definitely feel that they deserve each other.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Haha, it is :')

• PricefieldFTW

Although I ship both Max x Chloe and Max x Warren :p

Despite what people say, I do like Max's and Chloe's relationship. I definitely feel that they deserve each other.

• I was just listening to this song. Now try and think about Max and Chloe as you listen it. I feel teary. :(

enter link description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

PricefieldFTW Although I ship both Max x Chloe and Max x Warren

• edited October 2015

Since I'm ace, anyone feel like telling me what the kiss signifies on that situation? I feel that calling it simply because they love each other as cop out.

There must be more behind it.

Since I can't feel it, it's kind of hard to get deeper meaning of it.

Yes, I don't really ship characters due I'm ace. Sorry.

• edited October 2015

Here's some unused audio:

https://instaud.io/dsa

• Well, before they added in the kiss, Max was originally going to tell Chloe she loved her.

https://instaud.io/dsa

Clord posted: »

Since I'm ace, anyone feel like telling me what the kiss signifies on that situation? I feel that calling it simply because they love each o

• I think the Sacrifice Chloe ending is the "right" ending. It certainly has the biggest emotional impact.

The big loser in the whole story is Joyce. She either ends up dead, or loses her only child.

• Well between the 2, I think Joyce would rather die if it meant Chloe would live.

• It would have been interesting to have some kind of rewind battle going on.

Now that's what EP5 needed, a battle of time and space!

What happened to Pan Estates being story relevant? Well, you get flier lol. ;)

True, early on every single character had something to say about the Prescotts or the estate, they were as story relevant as Rachel Amber. It seemed like Dontnod were setting up something big for them but went "nah" midway and changed completely the story they were going for.

Also what happened to Prescotts plot. They set up this mysterious father figure who basically almost owns the town at this point. If ther

• That's what I was thinking. I'm guessing maybe it was just as simple as the storm destroying the town fixed it

We don't know unless the developers confirm or we get a game from them where it's indirectly explained. It might be that Chloe was just u

• Mine too :)

I don't know about you guys but Life Is Strange is definitely my GOTY 2015,

• Yeah I prefer the sacrifice Chloe ending as well for that reason. I couldn't bring myself to let so many people die for one person, especially when Chloe was willing to give her life up to correct things. The fact everything gets sorted out too, Nathan gets caught, Jefferson gets arrested, Rachel's body found, Kate never attempting to kill herself and whole town living felt right. But it doesn't feel all for nothing neither because even if Max is the only one who remembers, she has all those memories of her time with Chloe that week, she got to spend time with her best friend again and say goodbye and think if there was anything she gained from having the ability to rewind time, it's that.

• I'm going to miss this game and I'm gonna miss Max so fucking much....:( I loved these characters.... Life is Strange has an astonishing story unlike any other games.

• Chloe is still going to make terrible choices that will probably get her killed. That's if she survives coming to terms with a whole town dying so she could live. I see her ending herself within a month and possibly Max too depending on whether or not you assisted her suicide in the alternate timeline.

• FUUUUUCK i'm so depressed i can't believe it's over :( I'm listening to some LIS songs and i'm getting even more depressed. I hope dontnod make some sort of second season even if it's with different characters i just need something to fill the hole in my life.

• Warren is probably the dumbest character I have ever seen. What is he? A macho male? A drunk? A nerd? A dumbass? And why did they hire a janitor that is blazed 24/7?

Tbh, I feel most of the male characters in the game are not well written. Especially when compared to the female characters. I thought the actor that played Jefferson did a fine job though.

• There was another ending? Man that's shitty they took it out.

• i just need something to fill the hole in my life.

Have you tried Tales from the Borderlands yet? I remember you hadn't when we last conversed. Of course since all of the episodes are out the hole will quickly reopen again.

Tomi021 posted: »

FUUUUUCK i'm so depressed i can't believe it's over I'm listening to some LIS songs and i'm getting even more depressed. I hope dontnod mak

• edited October 2015

It's possible that sales wise, the game did not perform like it needed to, so Square might've pressured Dontnod into just getting episode 5 out the door, and it also seems like they did not have the money they needed as well, so that's probably why the ending with Chloe was shorter, in spite of being planned for a long time, and it's the reason why at least the hospital ending got cut.

There was another ending? Man that's shitty they took it out.

• Even if they do, I don't believe we'll see a new season until at least 2018. They're planning to release Vampyr in 2017, and DONTNOD is still a very small company, so the possibilites of a S2 coming in 2017 or before are very very small.

FUUUUUCK i'm so depressed i can't believe it's over I'm listening to some LIS songs and i'm getting even more depressed. I hope dontnod mak

• edited October 2015

I don't know man it just doesn't seem like my sort of thing AT ALL plus i'm kinda saving money so i don't wanna just spend it on something that i won't enjoy all the positive reviews haven't conviced me for some reason, maybe it's because after TWD season 2 i kinda lost a bit of hope in telltale since i didn't enjoy it as much and i haven't played any of their games ever since.

dojo32161 posted: »

i just need something to fill the hole in my life. Have you tried Tales from the Borderlands yet? I remember you hadn't when we last conversed. Of course since all of the episodes are out the hole will quickly reopen again.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

I would personally recommend it but I see your point. They released the first episode for free on every console and mobile device so if you want to try it risk free you can do that now. Although if you only play on PC I'll tell you if I get an extra copy to give you, deal?

I don't know man it just doesn't seem like my sort of thing AT ALL plus i'm kinda saving money so i don't wanna just spend it on something t

• I'd say 2018 at the earliest, since Vampyr is supposed to come out in 2017, if it doesn't get delayed.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Even if they do, I don't believe we'll see a new season until at least 2018. They're planning to release Vampyr in 2017, and DONTNOD is still a very small company, so the possibilites of a S2 coming in 2017 or before are very very small.

• running out of Budget seems like too much of a excuse. They've could've done the rest of the ending in photographs or hell in Max's journal and I would be happy! Eh, don't mind me. I'm just being super salty

MichaelBP posted: »

It's possible that sales wise, the game did not perform like it needed to, so Square might've pressured Dontnod into just getting episode 5

• Yeah, too bad they're still a small company, hopefully with the huge success of Lis they'll be able to release more games in a shorter period of time in the future.

I'd say 2018 at the earliest, since Vampyr is supposed to come out in 2017, if it doesn't get delayed.

• wait the first episode is FREE on ALL consoles RIGHT NOW? Then i'l check it out since it won't hurt my wallet thanks for the tip ;) I play on ps3 so no need for you to give me an extra copy altough i appreciate the thought :)

dojo32161 posted: »

I would personally recommend it but I see your point. They released the first episode for free on every console and mobile device so if you

• I know that it won't come any time soon and that makes me sad :(

Even if they do, I don't believe we'll see a new season until at least 2018. They're planning to release Vampyr in 2017, and DONTNOD is still a very small company, so the possibilites of a S2 coming in 2017 or before are very very small.

• True, they could've used photos in both endings to show what the characters (or just Max and Chloe) did afterwards, I would've been fine with that. At least LIS still has some actual conclusions, unlike a certain other game I played recently, that was one of my most anticipated games of the year (for 3 years now), and also had a much bigger budget...

running out of Budget seems like too much of a excuse. They've could've done the rest of the ending in photographs or hell in Max's journal and I would be happy! Eh, don't mind me. I'm just being super salty

• I know right? Just the thought of having to wait for at least 2-3 years... :(

I know that it won't come any time soon and that makes me sad

• I'm certain they'll expand, which will eventually allow them to handle more than 1 project at a time, or to take less time between episodes, whenever they go for another episodic game, or just shorter development times in general. Last I heard, they were hiring staff for Vampyr's RPG and combat mechanics.

Yeah, too bad they're still a small company, hopefully with the huge success of Lis they'll be able to release more games in a shorter period of time in the future.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

You're welcome. Also I'd be curious to see how you like it.

wait the first episode is FREE on ALL consoles RIGHT NOW? Then i'l check it out since it won't hurt my wallet thanks for the tip I play on ps3 so no need for you to give me an extra copy altough i appreciate the thought

• Oh that's great to hear. Telltale used to be a very small company once as well, they're certainly not a huge company yet, but look what they're now :p

I'm certain they'll expand, which will eventually allow them to handle more than 1 project at a time, or to take less time between episodes,

• Do try the game out man, It's worth the time!

wait the first episode is FREE on ALL consoles RIGHT NOW? Then i'l check it out since it won't hurt my wallet thanks for the tip I play on ps3 so no need for you to give me an extra copy altough i appreciate the thought

Sign in to comment in this discussion.