Episode download?

just a quick question when the next episodes come out does the program give them to you for free or do you have to pay for the episodes or do they just auto download?

Comments

• edited October 2015

The rest of the episodes will come out as free updates when they are ready. On Steam the episode should auto download when it's available. I'm not sure if it works that way on the Telltale store or any other platform though.

• On android ya pay 5$ and you ONLY get episode 1 but pay another 15$ and ya get the season pass to the other 4 episodes and as each episode becomes available via updates you may download them.

There is no manner to buy any episodes besides episode 1 alone. You must buy the season pass.

• I cant't speak for consoles, but on the Telltale store version and mobile, you download the rest of the episodes individually in-game instead of the whole game automatically updating beforehand to download the episode.

The rest of the episodes will come out as free updates when they are ready. On Steam the episode should auto download when it's available. I'm not sure if it works that way on the Telltale store or any other platform though.

• thx very much freelance and lets try and complete our own stories in minecraft and complete our destiny.

• On consoles, if you have the season pass, you have to go to the game store and episode, then start the download process for the episode individually. In my experience it hasn't auto-downloaded.

I cant't speak for consoles, but on the Telltale store version and mobile, you download the rest of the episodes individually in-game instead of the whole game automatically updating beforehand to download the episode.

• but now since i complete ep 1 my cloud save isnt working now is there a fix

Roxas567 posted: »

thx very much freelance and lets try and complete our own stories in minecraft and complete our destiny.

• ok something is very wrong how come i didnt get the update for ep 2 when i can clearly see ep 2 is out?

• This worked for me, just go to Playstation store (as a season pass owner), then go to minecraft story mode add-ons, look for episode 2 and it should say Free instead of a price.
    click it and it should install.

Thank you InGen_Nate_Kenny.

On consoles, if you have the season pass, you have to go to the game store and episode, then start the download process for the episode individually. In my experience it hasn't auto-downloaded.

• This worked for me, just go to Playstation store (as a season pass owner), then go to minecraft story mode add-ons, look for episode 2 and it should say Free instead of a price. click it and it should install.

Thank you InGen_Nate_Kenny.

Roxas567 posted: »

ok something is very wrong how come i didnt get the update for ep 2 when i can clearly see ep 2 is out?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.