Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Maybe, that makes some sense. Still, the photoshopped pictures and doll still creep me the fuck out though.

Heck, the whole nightmare felt like a creepypasta hack of the game. Life Is Hell.EXE

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Probably because he obviously wants to spend as much as time with her and in some way it looks like he is worshipping her.

• Didn't Warren have a photoshopped picture of him and Max in his locker though?

I know, right? Especially Mr. Jefferson, so creepy.

MichaelBP posted: »

Maybe, that makes some sense. Still, the photoshopped pictures and doll still creep me the fuck out though. Heck, the whole nightmare felt like a creepypasta hack of the game. Life Is Hell.EXE

• I'd prefer Life is Really Strange.

We can always come back and visit. Or use it, if the next game is called Life is Strange Season 2.

• Life Is Hell.EXE

Someone has to make a LiS creepy pasta game based on that nightmare sequence xD

Maybe, that makes some sense. Still, the photoshopped pictures and doll still creep me the fuck out though. Heck, the whole nightmare felt like a creepypasta hack of the game. Life Is Hell.EXE

• Yep, he did. Wasn't sure wether or not it was photoshopped though.

His comment about digging up Rachel to be with her one last time. Ewww.

Life Is Hell.EXE probably would have screamers and 666s.

Didn't Warren have a photoshopped picture of him and Max in his locker though? I know, right? Especially Mr. Jefferson, so creepy.

• That's terrifying and creepy as hell. The worst part for me was when he was yelling at Max to stay calm, in a pose, in the dark room. A piece of shit.

I hope he's dead if you choose to save Chloe ending, since he was in the bunker the last time.

Yep, he did. Wasn't sure wether or not it was photoshopped though. His comment about digging up Rachel to be with her one last time. Ewww. Life Is Hell.EXE probably would have screamers and 666s.

• All they neeed to add is more blood, 666s, screamers, realistic eyes, gory deaths, etc. The antagonist could be douche!Max from the nightmare.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Life Is Hell.EXE Someone has to make a LiS creepy pasta game based on that nightmare sequence xD

• Don't forget the jumpscares xDD

All they neeed to add is more blood, 666s, screamers, realistic eyes, gory deaths, etc. The antagonist could be douche!Max from the nightmare.

• Bastard thought he was making art. Fucking disgusting. Glad David killed him later, for everything he had done.

He should've been in jail in that timeline. Hopefully if he tried to escape, a car or something crushed him.

That's terrifying and creepy as hell. The worst part for me was when he was yelling at Max to stay calm, in a pose, in the dark room. A piece of shit. I hope he's dead if you choose to save Chloe ending, since he was in the bunker the last time.

• Ah yes, the jumpscares. Somebody needs to make this. At least a story would be better than nothing.

Don't forget the jumpscares xDD

• hashtag confused

you're too curious aura just like a small nosy brat

• Ehhh, I'd vote on Witcher 3 or Tales From The Borderlands.

I don't know about you guys but Life Is Strange is definitely my GOTY 2015,

• Life Is Hell.EXE

seems legit

Yep, he did. Wasn't sure wether or not it was photoshopped though. His comment about digging up Rachel to be with her one last time. Ewww. Life Is Hell.EXE probably would have screamers and 666s.

• Well it's either that or Max.EXE.

Life Is Hell.EXE seems legit

• How convenient, Postal2.exe stopped working....

Well it's either that or Max.EXE.

• This thread has been brilliant. It was nice considering this is a Telltale forum that everyone was rooting for this game. This thread could have gone very badly. I hope games like this show other smaller developers that they can be brave, and if they have a story to tell they don't need a massive budget with super glossy graphics for it to be good. These games will be found out and communities will build around it!

Crydog posted: »

It's gonna be sad to see this Thread fade away over time..

• And now with all the .EXEs, I'm gonna read Sonic.EXE again and laugh at how bad it is.

How convenient, Postal2.exe stopped working....

• Careful those YouTube links could be a virus.exe.

And now with all the .EXEs, I'm gonna read Sonic.EXE again and laugh at how bad it is.

• edited October 2015

As a whole, I see that people hate how predictable the endings are and how there were so many questions left unanswered.

Personally, I don't mind these, because they do not equal a bad game, but I'm seriously disappointed with how one of the endings leaves so much to be desired. I basically went "Uhh, that's it?", changed it and I have to say, the other one feels so much better. It feels "fitting", not because it's way longer, but because it's so emotional, which is what this entire game is about. That Chloe dies without even meeting Max again, without finding out about Rachel/David's true self and all you're left with is the memories.

Overall, I also felt that this episode wasn't up to par with the others. The beginning was weak (oh look, Jefferson is, in fact, just messed up and conveniently explains everything), the nightmare was dragged on for too long without anything really happening (I also think it was incredibly dumb, I know it's supposed to reflect Max's fears and insecurities, but when Chloe makes out with Victoria, keeps referencing that "shaka brah" line and Pompidou sends you a message, how do you expect me to take it seriously?) and the same can be said for the build-up to the final choice (yeah, it was nice going through all the memories with Chloe, but it was overdone).

If I were to sum up, I'd say I disliked it because it dropped both the cozy atmosphere of eps. 1-2 and the adventure mystery with your best friend of 3-4. I don't know, I'd say it didn't really "feel" like LiS, but I'd probably exaggerate.

• If that happens, MichaelBP.exe will cease to work.

Careful those YouTube links could be a virus.exe.

• LOL

If that happens, MichaelBP.exe will cease to work.

• your quetions suck rat's ass

who even raised you to be so damn rude

• sorry to break it to you but my mum didn't raise anyone to be so 2007 and poor as you

I guess you've lived on ur own m8888

• More like "Life is Cruel" :p

I'd prefer Life is Really Strange.

• looks like guessing is the only thing you can do right

• You can even laugh!? Holy shit, why didn't you just say so AwkwardAura00!

• I guess it would work as compromise. It's fiction after all.

Potential 'happy' ending - Max decides to use the photo to go back to the bathroom. While waiting for Nathan to appear, she suddenly real

• Oh I wouldn't know about that because I am already a winner mVIII.

• I am gonna to miss this game so much. Cant believe i enjoyed it so much yet i was bashing it before it was even released.

• It's so hard to find more winners. Nice nice.

• So she is 100% GAY RIGHT ???

enter image description here

Also who had a crush on Mr. Jefferson before finding out he was a serial Killer?

• edited October 2015

I think Max's gay (or lesbian) depending on your choices ;p

Well, she's not gay in my playthrough cause I kissed Warren. I also saw that if you sacrifice Chloe for Arcadia Bay, you either hug or kiss Chloe. Do you hug or kiss Chloe depending whether or not you kissed Warren or...?

So she is 100% GAY RIGHT ??? Also who had a crush on Mr. Jefferson before finding out he was a serial Killer?

• In my game, I don't consider Max to be a lesbian. She is a bisexual, but is attracted to Chloe.

But in the end it doesn't matter if Max is lesbian or not. For me, it is simply just two people who love each other.

• I've heard people saying they managed to kiss both in episode 5, but I can't confirm wether or not that's true.

• This fanart gave me cavities.

• enter image description here

More like "Life is Cruel"

• LMFAO

That's better. xDD

• I don't give a rats ass if it's selfish or not. I would sacrifice hypothetical thousands to save the life of one if that person was someone I could not live without. The choice was easy for me. What kind of world do I want to wake up in the next day? Do I want to live in a world where a horrible natural disaster occurred but I get to be with the people I love? Or do I want to live in a sad, empty world where a bunch of people I don't know get to go on with their day to day lives and I have to go it alone? Why are their lives and their happiness more important than my own? Maybe that makes me a bad neighbor but it also makes me a fiercely loyal friend and lover. If I can save the world then great, I will. But I will not save that world by spilling the blood of those I love.

• Perfect title for S2, amirite?

(I think I've seen more of these in the past, but I can't find them now)

LMFAO That's better. xDD

• Don't worry, it'll then proceed to restart in "Pissed off mode".

LOL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.