HELP!!

i CHOSED SOME CHOICES... THEN THEY ARE SAVED IN MY ACCOUNT...BUT I CHANGED IT.... AND IN THE WEB SITE IT DOES NOT UPGRADE!! HELP

Comments

• I CHANGED THE CHOICES, BUT THEY DONT UPGRADE

• What so you have two playthroughs? Or you rewound and played through the same file again

• If you are talking about the website displaying your choices from the game, I think the website should display choices from the save file you last played on. Perhaps the issue just might be the site needs some time to update your choices.

You can check the Support Section for more info on how to sync your Telltale account to display extra choices on the website just in case you missed any steps.

• whenyou say... a time... that means days???

If you are talking about the website displaying your choices from the game, I think the website should display choices from the save file yo

• Oh god. Mind the caps!!!!

• It should not take that long. That doesn't sound normal.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to help as I am not Telltale Staff but only a volunteer.

hirridok posted: »

whenyou say... a time... that means days???

• edited October 2015

Thread: in the website choices.... the choice of reuben "black eye" is failing

in the website choices.... the choice of reuben "black eye" dissapears a few seconds it appear... what that mean?? here the link and yo can prove it https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/choices/
    AAA and I completed the first episode... but the website of my profile.... only have 3 choices... WHERE ARE THE OTHERS??? WHICH TIME I NEED TO WAIT??

• AAA and I completed the first episode... but the website of my profile.... only have 3 choices... WHERE ARE THE OTHERS??? WHICH TIME I NEED TO WAIT??

• I have days waiting :(

It should not take that long. That doesn't sound normal. Unfortunately, I don't know how to help as I am not Telltale Staff but only a volunteer.

• [removed]

• but I have only 3 mino choices... whee are the others???

• I don't get the big fuss. Why does it matter if you see your choices on the website or in the game?

• Thread: MEGA HELP!!! CHOICES FAILING!!

MY CHOICES HAS BEEN DISSAPEARED AND THEY DONT APPEAR AGAIN... HELP ME

• WEBSITE

I don't get the big fuss. Why does it matter if you see your choices on the website or in the game?

• Choices may disappear if you switch the save file you are playing on. Also, please try to create only one thread and not multiple threads about the same thing. Thanks.

• edited October 2015

Uh?...

Does somebody have a gun pointed to your head? Because you're overreacting a bit.

WEBSITE

• Thread: I completed the first episode.... but my choices dont appear in the website!!!

help please, it says: no choices yet

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You already made a thread about this issue so i merged them, if you are playing the Steam version or on a consold have you made sure that your accounts are linked in your profile?

Sometimes it glitches so you might need to play through the game again for them to show up.

Thread: I completed the first episode.... but my choices dont appear in the website!!! help please, it says: no choices yet

• yeah I have linked my account... I played the game again... but they dont appear :( I need to play it in a determinated horary??

OzzyUK posted: »

You already made a thread about this issue so i merged them, if you are playing the Steam version or on a consold have you made sure that yo

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not really sure what could be causing this issue, maybe you could try submitting a support ticket to get help from a Telltale support staff member.

yeah I have linked my account... I played the game again... but they dont appear I need to play it in a determinated horary??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.