The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Am I the only one that gets frustrated with weak toilet paper that breaks off before you've pulled enough out?

• edited October 2015

Did you post this comment on the toilet from your phone viva this seems way to specific and random XD

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Am I the only one that gets frustrated with weak toilet paper that breaks off before you've pulled enough out?

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

I neither admit nor deny the accusation. . .

Markd4547 posted: »

Did you post this comment on the toilet from your phone viva this seems way to specific and random XD

• This is probably the only country/folk song I understand and relate to. It's nothing bad towards country genre but I don't understand most of the other songs like this one.

I'm pretty down lately. I'm usually depressed half of the time at school and usually nights, my real life friends don't understand me that w

• Ugh, with friends like these, who needs enemies? Betrayal is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone, I can't imagine how tough it must have been for you to see them together. I'm really sorry bro.

What do I really do? Do I go back to my girlfriend and best friend to confront them about everything? Do I continue with me just ignoring them? I'm not so sure anymore. Both them made me so happy, betrayal is one of the WORST things that can happen to someone. I really hope you don't go through it.

It depends. Do you feel like you really need to confront them? Do you feel like you have to know why they did that? If you feel like you need some kind of ''closure'' to this situation, then my answer is yes, try to confront them about that, but try to be as cold as possible. Buuuuut, if you feel disgusted just at the thought of talking to them again, then I'd recommend you not to. In this case, I think you should try to ignore them, if deep down they still care about you, they'll try to contact you. Otherwise, you should move on with your life, it won't be easy after what happened, but you shouldn't hide yourself away. Stay close to your friends, your real friends. And even though your friends are still friends with them, they probably didn't like what they saw either. Just try to avoid hanging out with your friends if there's a chance you're gonna see them or be forced to talk to them. But you need to hang out now and have fun, thinking about it will just make you feel worse. I'm sorry you had to go through that man, but you don't need these kind of people in your life, I'm sure you'll find yourself surrounded by good people soon. PM me if you need anything, anytime. :)

Hey guys, I just want to ask for really important advice here about an incident that occurred to me a month ago. Hope you're willing to list

• God I hate that.

Am I the only one that gets frustrated with weak toilet paper that breaks off before you've pulled enough out?

• thinking if it's me...or them

It's definitely not you Golden. When people don't understand how you feel they tend to ridicule you and your feelings. Just because they don't understand how you feel doesn't mean that what you're feeling is not real.

she acted like it was my choice to be depressed

Ugh, it pisses me off how people don't even try to put themselves in someone else's shoes. It's not difficult to show empathy towards other people sometimes, she's ignorant for saying that. Apparently she was just trying to get attention to her, and then she assumes you were doing the same? Sigh.

It doesn't mean you're lying just because they don't understand what you're going through. I'm sorry to hear that, you should be surrounded by good friends who try to cheer you up, and apparently they don't seem to. Do you have any real friend who really tries to help you? And by the way, if you ever need to talk to someone, you can PM me anytime. It's hard to find people who really care about you, but if you ever need to vent or want some advice, you can talk to me.

I'm pretty down lately. I'm usually depressed half of the time at school and usually nights, my real life friends don't understand me that w

• Mon dieu!

If you ask me, drop all contact with them. People like that are better avoided.

Hey guys, I just want to ask for really important advice here about an incident that occurred to me a month ago. Hope you're willing to list

• They killed Glenn off (well...some say he'll live...) but in my opinion it was a disappointing way to go out but hey, I'm getting tons of followers now :P

• enter image description here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Charlieh65 posted: »

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands. Dear God, what am I supposed to do now?

• I don't understand how people don't talk shit out with their partners, like??????

Got a problem? Tell them.

Want space? Tell them.

Wanna break up? TELL THEM.

MY GOD.

IT'S NOT HARD TO DO THIS. YOU'RE SPARING PEOPLE'S FEELINGS AND YOU WON'T BE RUINING YOUR SELF IMAGE.

UGHUGHGHAKGHLGAJLGEJ

• lol I hope it was Nicholas tbh, I like Glenn. Another thing that multiple people have said (and I agree) that if the walkers were actually eating Glenn why are his intestines coming out of his chest?

• edited October 2015

Like I said, about a month ago, things started getting odd, she wouldn't answer all my phone calls, we spent way less time than before. I don't know, it felt the relationship isn't as powerful as it used to. I was always aware of this fact, but I never said anything because I thought she had something to say or some sort of problem that she doesn't want to tell me.

She never had any intention of telling him she was selfish it started getting serious a month ago I think probably longer she could of told him but her having two guys hearts was more important then his feelings

Some people get a buzz off cheating and lying they are manipulators who love playing with people and getting away with stuff who love the drama which surrounds it.

Got a problem? Tell them.

Want space? Tell them.

Wanna break up? TELL THEM.

No she did not want any of that she wanted him and his best friend she knew the relationship is over if he knew so she got selfish and saw her needs as the most important imo

Imagine it's a guy cheating nothing to do with problems or space he sees a hot girl and says I want her too but if my GF knows she will break up with me and I want both just selfish and disgusting a total break of trust nothing more

I don't understand how people don't talk shit out with their partners, like?????? Got a problem? Tell them. Want space? Tell them.

• Also there's no blood coming out of his mouth and Michonne said a line earlier like "Do you know what it's like? On the ground not sure if it's your guts or your friends being ripped out of you!" I do think he's dead anyways since he's screaming and he's surrounded so they might just bite into his head but I won't be surprised if they say he's alive...

lol I hope it was Nicholas tbh, I like Glenn. Another thing that multiple people have said (and I agree) that if the walkers were actually eating Glenn why are his intestines coming out of his chest?

• Punch your best friend in his crotch.

J/k, but what I suggest is to confront both of them — ask why and what made your girlfriend cheat on you.

Questions like:

“bby, y u do dis”

“do you not like me anymore¿”

Seriously, don't use the questions I used.

Just casually ask why they did it.

That reminds me, I should keep a close eye on my boyfriend, just to make sure no thirsty ho goes near him

• Drank too much coffee...

Head hurts.

Gonna attend a burial tomorrow.

After that burial, I'm gonna stay at my boyfriend's apartment so we can get some alone time ;)))

Jk, we'll just play video games....

;P

• To me GoT opened my eyes a bit on how telltale can make some really big shit.

I know this may be unpopular, but I hate Telltale fans that act like telltale is God's gift to video gaming and act like they make the best games ever and can do no wrong. I mean alot are great don't get me wrong, but come on nobody is perfect.

• Look at the silver lining

looks at profile picture

Yeah, she cheated on me. Ugh, horrible. It hasn't happened to me yet, maybe because I can't get a girlfriend for them to cheat, but

• edited December 2021

Punch your best friend in his crotch. J/k, but what I suggest is to confront both of them — ask why and what made your girlfriend cheat

• "video games"

Drank too much coffee... Head hurts. Gonna attend a burial tomorrow. After that burial, I'm gonna stay at my boyfriend's apartment so we can get some alone time )) Jk, we'll just play video games.... ;P

• edited December 2021

Drank too much coffee... Head hurts. Gonna attend a burial tomorrow. After that burial, I'm gonna stay at my boyfriend's apartment so we can get some alone time )) Jk, we'll just play video games.... ;P

• Yeah thanks! I'll be sure to knock his teeth out! And yes, keep an eye on your boyfriend.

Punch your best friend in his crotch. J/k, but what I suggest is to confront both of them — ask why and what made your girlfriend cheat

• That would be true if I was aware of what she was doing to me. But after having a serious relationship for 8 months, I realize that I really did love her. Shes hot, smart and hilarious. But most of all, she UNDERSTOOD me, and even though she did, she still cheated on me. So how is it my fault that my girlfriend cheated and probably talked behind my back?

I don't understand how people don't talk shit out with their partners, like?????? Got a problem? Tell them. Want space? Tell them.

• That poor cat.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'm a piece of shit.. I accidentally hit a poor cat with my car yesterday evening I can't believe it. I can't look in the mirror. I love c

• Yeah .

I believe minecraft proved that they aren't perfect.

I know this may be unpopular, but I hate Telltale fans that act like telltale is God's gift to video gaming and act like they make the best games ever and can do no wrong. I mean alot are great don't get me wrong, but come on nobody is perfect.

Won't be long now .

Charlieh65 posted: »

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands. Dear God, what am I supposed to do now?

• edited October 2015

The kind where the controller is your mouth and the screen is someone else's mouth.

• edited December 2021

The kind where the controller is your mouth and the screen is someone else's mouth.

• Jk, we'll just play video games....

Don't play too much though, you don't wanna break the joystick.

• In other words, "smooching".

well played

TheCatWolf posted: »

Jk, we'll just play video games.... Don't play too much though, you don't wanna break the joystick.

• No it's definitely not your fault, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I was talking about her, like why wouldn't she just talk it out with you? Why do people need to hurt people like that?

That would be true if I was aware of what she was doing to me. But after having a serious relationship for 8 months, I realize that I really

• Or. . .

In other words, "smooching".

• I'd rather not say it, lest I get banned.

Or. . .

• I guess there are more shitty people out there more than you think. I'm not going to let the fact that she cheated on me effect my entire life. I got a long road ahead of me, and I guess everyone makes mistakes. Should all of them be forgiven? Probably, but I won't hold a grudge and seek out vengance because I'm not built that way. I hope she is happy with her life, because she has to continue without me.

No it's definitely not your fault, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I was talking about her, like why wouldn't she just talk it out with you? Why do people need to hurt people like that?

• Moving on is the best revenge you can get. You're right, there's no point moping about it when there's plenty of better people out there.

I guess there are more shitty people out there more than you think. I'm not going to let the fact that she cheated on me effect my entire li

• I don't know man. This happened to me too but i wasn't in love with the girl. She was just a girl i was interested in , and my best friend ended up having sex with her. It bothered for a while and i went on a drinking binge for like a few weeks, until i realized she was ugly and had horse teeth. Eventually i punched my best friend in the face a couple times and we went on with our friendship after that.

Things just work themselves out. No woman is worth a friendship.

• This is true great advice :)

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I don't know man. This happened to me too but i wasn't in love with the girl. She was just a girl i was interested in , and my best friend e

• I never been someone to hold a grudge. I usually get over things pretty quick. I'm just saying women come/go, but you only have so many drinking buddies Once they all get married, you are going to be paying for that cab ride home.

Markd4547 posted: »

This is true great advice

• Exactly and me too the fact also you got the few punches in showing your friend your future relationships must be respected for me that's the end of that problem and now that friendship sounds ok to me with no grudges

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I never been someone to hold a grudge. I usually get over things pretty quick. I'm just saying women come/go, but you only have so many drinking buddies Once they all get married, you are going to be paying for that cab ride home.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.