Anybody else think this game is really boring?

Like in the building sections you don't even get to build the structures.. You just press A and it does it for you, what a wasted opportunity. The drama in the game is really boring, everybody falls victim to the "jump to conclusions" syndrome, it tries too hard to be serious and dramatic like Walking dead (It should be a comedy like TFTBL), the characters argue about stupid stuff, forced romances, Axel is such a fucking asshole (basically a less fun Kenny), the action scenes are really boring.. The only thing I like about the game is the combat.. Please don't say that Minecraft story mode is for children so it is expected to be bad.. SO MANY kids shows and games are really fun and entertaining! Please TellTale just push Minecraft: Story Mode into a comedy and stop trying to make it serious..

Comments

• Actually I found this game to be the most intense game of Telltale I've played yet.

• I'm getting TFTBL vibes from this game.

And that's a good thing.

• Not at all. In fact, i think this is Telltale's best series yet! Depending how the rest of the episodes go, but so far i am loving this series!

• It felt like a pretty solid start. TFTB had a good pilot episode too, and wound up turning into my favorite Telltale game :)

I'm getting TFTBL vibes from this game. And that's a good thing.

• It should just be serious if telltale wants to.

• I rate it 0/10. Not enough flaying and murder.

• Eh. I wouldn't go best series yet. There are a few downsides, but the OP doesn't state any that I agree with.

Smellmeh posted: »

Not at all. In fact, i think this is Telltale's best series yet! Depending how the rest of the episodes go, but so far i am loving this series!

• edited October 2015

I gave it a serious shot and nearly fell asleep halfway through it. First TTG I consider utterly boring. No surprise there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.