Never played Minecraft, will i like this?

Comments

• Depends... Can you enjoy a story without gore, intense violence, and Strong swearing?

• Can you enjoy Pixar movies?

Smellmeh posted: »

Depends... Can you enjoy a story without gore, intense violence, and Strong swearing?

• Probably not.

• I enjoyed it and absolutely hate Minecraft, so I say yes. I'm sure you'll find more enjoyment in it if you know the lore, but you will be able to appreciate it on its own merit.

• I have played Minecraft before, but didn't really like it even through I was quite interested in the world. I did know something, such as the Nether, The End, The Far Lands, as well as the monster names. Other than that, I didn't know much. I still enjoy this game, because we can experience the setting without all the building and survival aspect from the original game.

• Yes. I can.

Can you enjoy Pixar movies?

• I tried it and I didn't like it.

If I were you I'd save my money. Maybe watch game play of the first episode and if you happen to like it then buy the rest.

• I was asking him. I don't think people should look at the quality of the violence and just look at the whole picture. Some Pixar movies are better than most R movies.

Yes. I can.

• So why did you reply to me then? :P

I was asking him. I don't think people should look at the quality of the violence and just look at the whole picture. Some Pixar movies are better than most R movies.

• I'd say watch the first episode on youtube and judge for yourself. I personally loved it, and think it doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. I think it's just coming from a bunch of people who don't like the idea of a non-violent Telltale game and want them to focus on other things.

• Because we had similar responses.

So why did you reply to me then? :P

• I've never played minecraft & find this game very boring compared to other telltale games... Of course your mileage may vary.

• I never have and never will play Minecraft, but I am LOVING MC:SM so far. At the risk of sounding like a "fanboy", but no TTG since The Walking Dead has been a disappointment, even a game like Season 2 of TWD has some merit. And the same goes for this game. If you come in with an open mind, you'll surely like it too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.