Petra or Gabriel?

Who did you save and why? I saved Petra cause she is beautiful and badass.

Comments

• I cant stand Petra I saved Gabriel cause Dave Fennoy is a god.

• Why do you hate her?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I cant stand Petra I saved Gabriel cause Dave Fennoy is a god.

• But Petra is awesome! And thats Ellie from The Last Of Us you are talking about.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I cant stand Petra I saved Gabriel cause Dave Fennoy is a god.

• I saved Petra, mainly because we had actual moments of bonding with her and got to know more about her, while we were with Gabriel for like 2 minutes.

• I saved Petra because she's my friend. Gabriel was just a hero that thought a wither couldn't break through obsidian, I liked him but not enough to save him.

• Petra of course.

• I see but I like Ashley's more.

• edited October 2015

But you know Gabriel might die from sickness, hmm i don't know why but this kinda seems familar. I wonder why.

enter image description here

• Gabriel, because he's a warrior plus Dave Fennoy.

• I like Petra and I chose her, because she and Jesse have a stronger bond as friends. But I also like Gabriel and I could easily see a mentor-protege relationship between him and Jesse.

• I chose petra because I ship jetra like fedex and because petra's cool and your best friend. Gabriels cool, but you didnt know for your whole life almost

• Petra coz u know her for years, while you only know Gabriel for like 10 mins. Plus in episode 3 'previously in mcsm' Petra's screams are soo sad! :c

• I don't get why everyone says "we have known Petra for years" "Petra because she is our best friend"

You don't even know where she lives

• Yeah, but you know she has that cave doe? She might not live there but maybe thats the place she usually stays?

I don't get why everyone says "we have known Petra for years" "Petra because she is our best friend" You don't even know where she lives

• Gabriel, because, he is basically Lee in a minecraft form.

• Petra, because she's my friend, and we had good moments togheter :)

• i saved Petra because she isbeautiful and badass

Someone's got a crush

• Remember when Jesse says we don't even know where you live

They are not close friends I don't even consider to be friends until Petra saves him from the spider

michyxox posted: »

Yeah, but you know she has that cave doe? She might not live there but maybe thats the place she usually stays?

• They do know her for a while, don't they?

Remember when Jesse says we don't even know where you live They are not close friends I don't even consider to be friends until Petra saves him from the spider

• I do like her as well but the reason I picked Petra over Gabriel is because Jesse has been friends with Petra for a while while he just knew Gabriel for 2 minutes. Friends always come first.

i saved Petra because she isbeautiful and badass Someone's got a crush

• No, and Olivia says 'We dont know where to FIND you' ;)))))))))

Remember when Jesse says we don't even know where you live They are not close friends I don't even consider to be friends until Petra saves him from the spider

• I picked Gabriel because I thought I should bring together ALL of the order....but I was pretty close to saving Petra because of Gabriel's stupidity when we tried getting him to notice Ivor in his basement >.<

Plus I thought having a legendary warrior would actually be beneficial, turns ou, hes not a benefit

• edited December 2015

Petra, since in spite of her trying to be "cool", she still understands the value of collaboration, even if true friendship is something she has yet to learn.

• The know her, that's it it's like knowing your teacher are you friends with your teacher?

AronDracula posted: »

They do know her for a while, don't they?

• Could someone give me proof of a good friendship on the topic of her being our friend before the game takes place?

I do like her as well but the reason I picked Petra over Gabriel is because Jesse has been friends with Petra for a while while he just knew Gabriel for 2 minutes. Friends always come first.

• edited December 2015

What's your point? They do know her for a while. How many times should I say?

Could someone give me proof of a good friendship on the topic of her being our friend before the game takes place?

• Does this matter?

The know her, that's it it's like knowing your teacher are you friends with your teacher?

• I am passing an example through to ask for proof on how we were friends before the events of the game, or close in any way.

Does this matter?

• Just give proof any is good enough if you have some.

What's your point? They do know her for a while. How many times should I say?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.