Lukas Will Be A Traitor 100% (Or maybe not?) [EDIT: 2]

2»

Comments

• huggles little girl Now now... everything will be fine, you'll see.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Lucas is a cinnamon roll, he won't betray them...he'll just, die an anti-climatic death ;_; like, l-like in his previous life! [collapses down on floor crying.]

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

I hope so. I can't bear seeing anymore cinnamon rolls diiiiiie!

huggles little girl Now now... everything will be fine, you'll see.

• Yeah, cinnamon rolls should be loved, not eaten away by the maw of time. (that was a s***** metaphor I know ^^)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I hope so. I can't bear seeing anymore cinnamon rolls diiiiiie!

• edited October 2015

It's gona be like GOT, if you picked Olivia during episode 1 Axel will be the traitor, but if you picked Axel then Olivia will be the traitor.

• That would possibly make sense as well ^^

• Sometimes in fiction traitor can also be that one guy who is well intentioned and "knows the best."

Axel basically.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

Remember those old crackpot theories that Luke was a bad guy

Or the one where he was Carver's son

Ahh, the good old days

Luke betraying us? Shit-- I mean Lukas. I swear.

• I'd be far happier with Axel as a traitor tbh.

Clord posted: »

Sometimes in fiction traitor can also be that one guy who is well intentioned and "knows the best." Axel basically.

• Plot-Twist: Olivia will be the traitor : 3

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I'd be far happier with Axel as a traitor tbh.

• That second theory was growing on me before I completely forgot about it. It would have seemed really plausible if the story didn't revolve around Carver's baby daddy issues (as in he didn't fuck Rebecca) and actually focused on him getting Luke back.

Goddamn it, Telltale. Another opportunity missed.

Deltino posted: »

Remember those old crackpot theories that Luke was a bad guy Or the one where he was Carver's son Ahh, the good old days

• Ultra Plot-Twist: Jesse will be the traitor :)

Plot-Twist: Olivia will be the traitor : 3

• Maybe but he was there for Jesse, not his friends who are dead most likely.

• No, probably the one who would be a traitor..will be Axel

• Why? He is friends with Jesse for I dunno how long but they were friends for a long time. I doubt that.

No, probably the one who would be a traitor..will be Axel

• @Deltino Never played them, but imo, it was logical suspicion ^^

@InfiniteDawn Welp, developers must decide what to do and what to focus on, so... maybe they did not even consider it at all.

That second theory was growing on me before I completely forgot about it. It would have seemed really plausible if the story didn't revolve

• Not-Plot-Twist: Ivor will betray you if you trust him.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Ultra Plot-Twist: Jesse will be the traitor

• That... is a weird but valid point. Whatever happened to the asscelots anyway? ^3^

AronDracula posted: »

Maybe but he was there for Jesse, not his friends who are dead most likely.

• Nah, I think Axel is just the big, dumb buffon with a heart of gold that fights over Lukas due to their rivalry and both liking Petra so much yet perceiving her in different ways. (Kinda like the message of the killed Big Boss at the end of MGS3 gets interpreted differently my multiple factions and individuals.)

Did I just compare Minecraft to Metal Gear Solid? Yes I did. puts on sunglasses

AronDracula posted: »

Why? He is friends with Jesse for I dunno how long but they were friends for a long time. I doubt that.

• Anti Plot-Twist: The Order of the Stone will turn out to be good guys.

Not-Plot-Twist: Ivor will betray you if you trust him.

• Anti-Anti-Plot-Twist: The Protagonist will not turn out to not be the not-Antagonist.

Anti Plot-Twist: The Order of the Stone will turn out to be good guys.

• edited October 2015

Uber-Charged-Neo-Cyber-Timelord-Antianalized-Plotholed-Twistnshout: Minecraft Story Mode will turn out to be a blockbuster!

Anti-Anti-Plot-Twist: The Protagonist will not turn out to not be the not-Antagonist.

• Oh, come now. "We're not so different, you and I" is like villainy 101. Hardly a TFTB thing.

Gosh, considering everything, Ivor might be the Jack and Lukas the Rhys of this adventure (You get what I mean if you have played TFTB)

• Was that a pun!?

Uber-Charged-Neo-Cyber-Timelord-Antianalized-Plotholed-Twistnshout: Minecraft Story Mode will turn out to be a blockbuster!

• I did not see it coming T.T

Demarcoa posted: »

Oh, come now. "We're not so different, you and I" is like villainy 101. Hardly a TFTB thing.

• In Ep 2 at the pillar jumping thing, if you miss a button you fall, Lukas falls down on purpose just because he was worried about Jesse. Lukas literally risked his life for Jesse, I don't think a traitor would risk dying if they were planning or were going to betray them. Lukas is sweet and adorable. <3

• I guess I could believe that.

No, probably the one who would be a traitor..will be Axel

• enter image description here

Was that a pun!?

• Huh yeah, that is a valid point I suppose. Neat : 3 Maybe we have a second Loader Bot here ^3^

In Ep 2 at the pillar jumping thing, if you miss a button you fall, Lukas falls down on purpose just because he was worried about Jesse. Luk

• That was a got related joke buddy...

I dunno, TellTale is quite inconsequential about choices in my opinion.

• ^^

I guess I could believe that.

• Oh yeah, now I got the pun.

Kenny4ever posted: »

That was a got related joke buddy...

• edited January 2016

Guess I was wrong! Thanks Telltale : 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.