The Official Minecraft Deaths tread!!!

well theres a death in minecraft story mode or any thing well let me tell this shit this is the official

The Official Minecraft Deaths tread

Comments

• Rip in pieces to zombie #510. I'm sorry plot demanded you had to get killed with a wooden sword. ;-;

• HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Rip in pieces to zombie #510. I'm sorry plot demanded you had to get killed with a wooden sword. ;-;

• You monster. Zombie #510's death is no laughing matter, he'll be missed. Why don't you think of the (zombie) children

Kaemi posted: »

HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE!

• -_-

You monster. Zombie #510's death is no laughing matter, he'll be missed. Why don't you think of the (zombie) children

• With their little- I mean huge noses. How dare he laugh indeed

You monster. Zombie #510's death is no laughing matter, he'll be missed. Why don't you think of the (zombie) children

• edited October 2015

COME ON STOP IT!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

With their little- I mean huge noses. How dare he laugh indeed

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo............

RIP Reuben

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOooooooooooo.................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo............

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo..........

MarteenPyro posted: »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOooooooooooo.................

• OooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo........................

Smellmeh posted: »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo..........

• edited October 2015

ooooooooob.

OooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo........................

• edited October 2015

OOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooobs.

k dat wuz immature

Flog61 posted: »

ooooooooob.

• Also i don't know if you did this on purpose or not but is "thread" not "tread".

I am so sorry. :)

• Is this a prediction thread? You want to know who we think is going to die?

I think Lukas because he is basically Luke.

• And instead of an frozen lake, it will be a lava lake this time. Now that would be extremely hot and painful.

Abeille posted: »

Is this a prediction thread? You want to know who we think is going to die? I think Lukas because he is basically Luke.

• edited October 2015

Well, Minecraft has both frozen lakes and zombies so it is possible for him to die in the exact same way as Luke did, but yeah, I think then the parallels would go too far xD

Ohh, also, zombies have a chance of infecting villagers in the original game, so TellTale might want to add that to this game and turn people into zombies. The good news is that there is a cure in Minecraft.

And instead of an frozen lake, it will be a lava lake this time. Now that would be extremely hot and painful.

• Personally, I hope Luke, eh, I mean Lukas doesn't die. It would just seem needlessly cruel and eventually it will become a running gag with every time Scott voices a character for Telltale, he is gonna end up dying in a frozen lake.

Abeille posted: »

Well, Minecraft has both frozen lakes and zombies so it is possible for him to die in the exact same way as Luke did, but yeah, I think then

• Oh yes, I really don't want him to die. He is my favourite!

Personally, I hope Luke, eh, I mean Lukas doesn't die. It would just seem needlessly cruel and eventually it will become a running gag with every time Scott voices a character for Telltale, he is gonna end up dying in a frozen lake.

• edited October 2015

R.I.P. Petra or Gabriel depending on who you saved

Holy shit I was right.

• You stop it. We weren't the ones laughing at a tragic death.

COME ON STOP IT!

• rekt

OOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooobs. k dat wuz immature

• ............... ummm let me explain

You stop it. We weren't the ones laughing at a tragic death.

• Your Friends dies whatever do you saved in the game!!!

RIP Reuben

• Your Friends are all ready died whatever you saved

R.I.P. Petra or Gabriel depending on who you saved Holy shit I was right.

• Is gabe actually dead

R.I.P. Petra or Gabriel depending on who you saved Holy shit I was right.

• Very likely if you saved Petra, but they might be able to find a cure for Whither sickness if he's infected.

zeke10 posted: »

Is gabe actually dead

• Well that was deep. You should be a philosopher.

Your Friends are all ready died whatever you saved

• Maybe he only needs milk... Chocolate.

enter image description here

Very likely if you saved Petra, but they might be able to find a cure for Whither sickness if he's infected.

• I honestly don't imagine the people who got zapped up are dead, so we'll probably see them all in a future episode (maybe last or before).

zeke10 posted: »

Is gabe actually dead

• Uhhh.... forgot the h there, friend

• -_- Well Your Right But COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was deep. You should be a philosopher.

• Petra Is Lesbian :/

Very likely if you saved Petra, but they might be able to find a cure for Whither sickness if he's infected.

• Yep Right

HiroVoid posted: »

I honestly don't imagine the people who got zapped up are dead, so we'll probably see them all in a future episode (maybe last or before).

• Wither Not Whiter Whiter means White And Wither Means DEATH!!!!!!

• HAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT EDIT!

Maybe he only needs milk... Chocolate.

• He didn't edit :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT EDIT!

• So?...

Petra Is Lesbian

Sign in to comment in this discussion.