Jessie's eyes changed color?

They were green in the first episode, but in the second episode, they're light brown... It doesn't look right. Is this a glitch? I'm playing it on the iPad.

Comments

• Heterochromia? All I know is Chris Chan had the same thing and he's more creepy than the creepers

enter image description here

• Pretty sure that's not it...

• ITS THE LITTLE DETAILS THAT COUNT TELLTALE

• I think you are playing on a different save file.

• edited October 2015

It's Jesse not Jessie

Also you might be using a different 'Jesse' for some reason. 2/6 of the 'Jesse variants' have green eyes while the other 4/6 of the 'Jesse variants' have brown eyes.
    You might want to check that

• my uncle have two colors, its so fucking amazing( one eye is blue and the other is green)

Clemenem posted: »

Heterochromia? All I know is Chris Chan had the same thing and he's more creepy than the creepers

• Blue and Green?Is your uncle Handsome Jack?

enter image description here

my uncle have two colors, its so fucking amazing( one eye is blue and the other is green)

• I only have one save file.

And I'm not stupid.O_o. The Jesses look pretty different. I'm definitely using the same one. The light-skinned girl. I've even checked playthroughs and images online, and my instincts were right-her eyes are different. That's why I made this topic.

• Hahaha.... maybe -

ZapThroat posted: »

Blue and Green?Is your uncle Handsome Jack?

• My eyes are brown sometimes and green occasionally it's really weird

• After this episode coming out nearly two days later than it was supposed to, they still haven't fixed this problem. Now. Her eyes are light gray instead of green. This is ridiculous!>_<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.