Who would be your hero?

It seems everyone in game has their own hero. So I was wondering myself, if I was in that world who would be my hero and because the Order of the Stone reminds me of some sort of faction I began to recall my days of being on a Minecraft server. And so that reminded me that I always used to look up to the most powerful faction, the ones that griefed the most. I enjoyed griefing a lot so I would say my hero would probably be Magnus.

So, who you be your hero and why?

Comments

• Either Ellegaard or Soren, because I really enjoy building and experimenting with redstone circuits.

• edited October 2015

I love building, also I adore sweet hats (I used to wear one myself as well), so Soren! (He has that sweet beard too... I'm starting to question if he's my lost clone or my evil twin... Hmmm...)

• My Minecraft hours are, mostly, spent on building, but I’m not a fan of very complex redstone mechanisms, so… Soren.

• edited October 2015

Gabriel... Because, that voice...

• I really enjoy building fancy houses, so... Soren!
    I could have chosen Ellegard, but not really that much into redstone things. Love minecraft cannons tho.

• What does it mean when I just grind resources that I never use just for the satisfaction of getting a large amount of chests filled and organized with specific materials, while all the work I do striping the terrain makes large holes and caverns that have way more negative space than what the world naturally generates.

I could be Soren, but as I said, I don't use any of my materials for actual building, and I almost always fill the place with so much torches that a fight is rare enough for me to just use a stone sword and be good.

Is there a place in the Order for someone who just grinds?

• Redstone is cool but it is so complicated.

I always await any update that makes the process of making red-stone contraptions easy to make without making anything overtly bulky. Though so far, I have not gotten into red-stone building whatsoever.

I watch a little SethBling whenever he updates, but that's it.

Abeille posted: »

Either Ellegaard or Soren, because I really enjoy building and experimenting with redstone circuits.

• We'll make one and you'll be the destroyer!

What does it mean when I just grind resources that I never use just for the satisfaction of getting a large amount of chests filled and orga

• The first thing that jumped into my mind...

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

On another note, as much as Magnus will be helpful in destroying the Big Bad of the game, his nature outside the legendary battle of the enderdragon seems... Well kinda unhelpful.

Admitting to being a Magnus may as well be admitting to being a griefer, which is a bit of a no-no on any well maintained server.

On top of that, it is debatable about whether griefing includes the harmless pranks that don't downright destroy property as much as simply vandalize it. (The difference between destroying a build or covering it up with a silly wool art statue)

And I get the feeling Magnus is not the kind of griefer to avoid destroying builds for the sake of "Actual" good fun.

And that brings about yet another debate along the philosophy if what is considered "Actual good fun"

Saying that one is a Magnus, is very likely to stir some sort of cans of worms, and I would understand if anyone were hesitant to relate with him.

• Lol.

Now that you mention it, I might just be an Enderman.

That or the Wither Storm itself, if it were a lot kinder and actually worked with people.

MarteenPyro posted: »

We'll make one and you'll be the destroyer!

• Order of the Storm. You are Angus the witherfer.

Lol. Now that you mention it, I might just be an Enderman. That or the Wither Storm itself, if it were a lot kinder and actually worked with people.

• edited October 2015

"Hey is anyone using this strip of land?"

"Okay, I will just break it up into pieces, and compact it within a single space. I hope you're fine with a canyon that's nearly bedrock deep."

MarteenPyro posted: »

Order of the Storm. You are Angus the witherfer.

• Admitting to being a Magnus may as well be admitting to being a griefer, which is a bit of a no-no on any well maintained server.

Well since the only faction server I have been on was a griefing server, everyone was used to it. Yeah it was a bit annoying but I was in the top factions so griefing was a part of the reputation and we went on raids all the time, griefing places that weren't claimed.

The server didn't allow TNT or lava griefing though. And I wouldn't say I griefed all the time, just when it was necessary. I would never ruin a good build.

Also griefing includes pranks and destroying. I would say people more commonly see griefers as people who destroy than prank but I do both, or did, I don't play on faction servers anymore.

On another note, as much as Magnus will be helpful in destroying the Big Bad of the game, his nature outside the legendary battle of the end

• And Inar, the leader of the Order of the Storm!

"Hey is anyone using this strip of land?" "Okay, I will just break it up into pieces, and compact it within a single space. I hope you're fine with a canyon that's nearly bedrock deep."

• I've been trying to replicate a few things we can see at Redstonia, but I didn't have a lot of success so far :/

It is very complicated.

Redstone is cool but it is so complicated. I always await any update that makes the process of making red-stone contraptions easy to make

Sign in to comment in this discussion.