stuck at checking for dlc

anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• very slow and no way to tell if anything was actually happening. finally updated, took over 10 minutes checking for dlc...direct ethernet connection to router.

• I have a VERY strong connection, but it stays there. I waited for 10 MINUTES and NOTHING! All I want to do is play episode 5..

• EXACTLY

kittycat101 posted: »

very slow and no way to tell if anything was actually happening. finally updated, took over 10 minutes checking for dlc...direct ethernet connection to router.

• Did u solve this??

I have a VERY strong connection, but it stays there. I waited for 10 MINUTES and NOTHING! All I want to do is play episode 5..

• I read the thread name incredibly wrong, lololol.

• I have this problem too
    What can i do

• I had this problem on my Android phone and performed the following steps to fix it:

1. Exit the game completely by closing the task (if you do not know how to do this just restart the phone).
    2. Go to the "My Files" application on your phone. Open your "Device storage" on the phone.
    3. Enter the directory "Telltale"/"Minecraft".
    4. Remove "Minecraft105_atc.mtf".
    5. Remove all session_*.estore files.
    6. Start MCSM.
    7. Even if you installed Ep. 5 it will say it wasn't installed. Just click the button to reinstall it. It should go really fast since the files were already installed.
    8. When asked if you want to finish installing by restarting the menu select "No". If you do this wrong then you'll need to repeat the above steps.
    9. Exit the game completely by closing the task (if you do not know how to do this just restart the phone).
    10. Start MCSM.

Hopefully, this works for you as well.

• I followed your directions and it's not registering me as having payed for the episodes anymore.

lemonbolt posted: »

I had this problem on my Android phone and performed the following steps to fix it: * Exit the game completely by closing the task (if

• It's probably better to stick to following official advice, as it might be different circumstances causing this issue for different people.

KadajjXIII posted: »

I followed your directions and it's not registering me as having payed for the episodes anymore.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.