All of this wouldn't happen if...

So I finished E2 and my interest for this game came back again. So, if Axel hadnt take the potion, none of this would have happened. Axel and Jesse are the real anatagonists!

Comments

• And I did say Jesse and Axel are the real antagonist. Okay, let me rephrase it:

If Axel did not thought of stealing anything, none of this would happen.

• Yeah, if you steal it for yourself.

Wait, really?

• I kind of agree with you there, but if Ivor wouldn't have had the plan of creating the Wither Storm... I'm more interested in why did the order leave him out of the story, that's why things happened. So it's basically the order's fault, but we gotta see the purpose of kicking him out (if they kicked him out at all).

But, yeah you have a point.

• I'm pretty curious too, and I wonder if Magnus and Ellegaard's animosity towards each other have something to do with it. Maybe they had conflicting opinions regarding the situation that made they erase Ivor from the history of the Order.

Or they are just former lovers. That could be just that too.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I kind of agree with you there, but if Ivor wouldn't have had the plan of creating the Wither Storm... I'm more interested in why did the or

• Oh, so it gets stolen either way, it just changes who it is that takes it. With the way he worded it, I thought it was that it doesn't get stolen at all.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, if you steal it for yourself.

• Yeah, I wonder why they arguing so much. And maybe we get the answers from Soren about Ivor once we find him. (if we find him at all... I hope)

About the former lovers, I kinda have this feeling that there was a love triangle between Magnus, Ellie and Soren.

Abeille posted: »

I'm pretty curious too, and I wonder if Magnus and Ellegaard's animosity towards each other have something to do with it. Maybe they had con

• Maybe, yeah. Magnus did seem to be annoyed by (or maybe jealous of) Ellegaard and Soren's "little brainy club" (was that what he called their relationship, right?). And since Ellegaard is a redstone engineer and Soren is a builder, they probably had many projects together. I might be overanalyzing Magnus and Ellegaard, but I feel that their interactions are heavily loaded with hurt feelings, and not hate (like how Magnus calls her Ellie many times, while if he hated her so much he could just keep calling her by offensive nicknames instead). It is the kind of relationship that I want to know more about, and I hope TellTale explains it to us eventually instead of only showing us what happened between Ivor and the rest of the Order.

Yeah, I wonder why they arguing so much. And maybe we get the answers from Soren about Ivor once we find him. (if we find him at all... I ho

• I'm actually really waiting for Soren's and Ellie's reunion. On the other hand, maybe the were all just best friends, but things got out of hand and some of them thinks it was the other's fault or something... Maybe Ellie thinks Magnus did something wrong in some way... And yeah, they don't seem to be hating each other, things probably went wrong after defeating the dragon.

Maybe, yeah. Magnus did seem to be annoyed by (or maybe jealous of) Ellegaard and Soren's "little brainy club" (was that what he called thei

• Indeed, thogh Ivor shouldn't have made that thing in the first place, Axel wasn't right to take that potion. I was also rather annoyed how he grumbled "finders keepers" when we were urging him to give up the potion. Like, Axel, dude, do you not see that eldritch abomination DESTROYING the world and EATING people?! I'm starting to wonder how such an unlikable guy ever came to be friends with us.

• Maybe Lukas and Axel switched bodies...

fayescarlet posted: »

Indeed, thogh Ivor shouldn't have made that thing in the first place, Axel wasn't right to take that potion. I was also rather annoyed how h

• He say's he won't. Then he does. This makes Jesse mad but he finally decides he's not worth it.

• I blame whatever happened with the Order of the Stone in the past that influenced Ivor into wanting to show off his heroism by creating a Wither with a Command Block, I mean the Order wrote him off the books and stories, something must have happened that is the root of the problem.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited October 2015

Axel does actually mentions their his ONLY friends.

fayescarlet posted: »

Indeed, thogh Ivor shouldn't have made that thing in the first place, Axel wasn't right to take that potion. I was also rather annoyed how h

• My Jesse never wanted to steal the potion, so it was mainly Axel's fault. But then again, Ivor shouldn't have created The Wither in the first place.

Through I did dislike Axel for saying "Finders keepers." in the middle of the dangerous situation.

• Maybe he wanted to use the dragon they've defeated as their power source, to achieve power with it...

prink34320 posted: »

I blame whatever happened with the Order of the Stone in the past that influenced Ivor into wanting to show off his heroism by creating a Wi

• Perhaps, he might have even wanted to set up a base in the Nether or maybe the other members of the order didn't agree with his views and chose to forget him altogether? I can't wait to find out.

Maybe he wanted to use the dragon they've defeated as their power source, to achieve power with it...

• Wow! I didn't realize that there was a way to stop Axel from stealing the potion! But then again by stoping him is by stealing it yourself so it makes sense! Awesome first chapter! :D

• edited November 2015

Maybe it has something to do with the Dragon Egg?

In the original game, a Dragon Egg spawns when you kill the dragon. It doesn't do anything in the original game, it is just a trophy, but maybe TellTale can give it some use in MCSM.

Maybe he wanted to use the dragon they've defeated as their power source, to achieve power with it...

• Indeed, not surprising. Perhaps he has some redeemable qualities yet, he does care for his friends and for Petra despite his antagonistic attitude towards Lukas. Maybe he can develop better character, though if he hangs out with Magnus more I do not see that happening.

HiroVoid posted: »

Axel does actually mentions their his ONLY friends.

• Oooh, this sounds interesting!

Maybe it has something to do with the Dragon Egg? In the original game, a Dragon Egg spawns when you kill the dragon. It doesn't do anything in the original game, it is just a trophy, but maybe TellTale can give it some use in MCSM.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.