The NEW Order Of The Stone & The Truth [EDIT 3] [Plot Discussion/Analysis] [Repeating Cycle?]

2»

Comments

• Joke's on you, your body will end under the mop soon win

MarteenPyro posted: »

Don't worry, I respect you Rhys. That's why I'm gonna make you my assistant... vice... janitor.

• edited October 2015

Yvette - What I saw in that thing...

Me - Yeah Rhys' peaces...

Joke's on you, your body will end under the mop soon win

• I think this theory is pretty plausible, maybe the old members the characters represent will be switched up as the story progresses, but the idea that the group will become the new order is reasonable (The most reasonable since someone thought it was actually promoting a new world order.)

Also, the theory makes even more sense if you look at the trophy for finishing episode 4 (Apologies for the terrible picture quality)

• xD

Yvette - What I saw in that thing... Me - Yeah Rhys' peaces...

• Oh yeah, that is a neat point ^^

ItsMatty24 posted: »

I think this theory is pretty plausible, maybe the old members the characters represent will be switched up as the story progresses, but the

• You think the order of the stone is a reference ot the free masons? That... hmm... gotta think about that.

• Dat conspiracy though ^^

Omid's cat posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2273203#Comment_2273203

• I like the edits you made, they sound pretty interesting. I only hope Lukas won't turn into an Ivor in the story...

• Me neither ^^

I like the edits you made, they sound pretty interesting. I only hope Lukas won't turn into an Ivor in the story...

• Lukas is probably the Pseudo Soren. since he's a great builder and is (now) part of the group.

Sure, I thought the same way, but it is odd that the positions would suddenly change between them. It still makes sense for Jesse, as he is

• That's what lots of people think.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Lukas is probably the Pseudo Soren. since he's a great builder and is (now) part of the group.

• Jesse - Ivor
    Axel - Magnus
    Olivia - Ellegard
    Lukas - Soren
    Petra- Gabriel

No one thought of this?

• Um... just a question, am I hated in this forum? Because whenever I post something, the thread gets left behind. I found it weird...

Jesse - Ivor Axel - Magnus Olivia - Ellegard Lukas - Soren Petra- Gabriel No one thought of this?

• I doubt it. I think everyone discussed what they wanted to on this thread so it was pretty much dead anyway.

Um... just a question, am I hated in this forum? Because whenever I post something, the thread gets left behind. I found it weird...

• I don't hate you. :)

Um... just a question, am I hated in this forum? Because whenever I post something, the thread gets left behind. I found it weird...

• Maybe you are the Death Bringer and you just don't know about it!

Anyway, no one hates you bro... Or sis!

enter image description here

• Im gonna replay the scene just to see that scene. :P

Kateis posted: »

You have some good points but I think the whole comparison between who is who in the group is a bit off (in my opinion). If we are going

• Nope, just need to see how it actually concludes.

• I thought of that.

Jesse - Ivor Axel - Magnus Olivia - Ellegard Lukas - Soren Petra- Gabriel No one thought of this?

• Guess I was right after all! : 3

• Wonder if we'll meet another group who will be needed to save the world and we can actually guide them. Ya know, Jesse will guide the leader and stuff...

Guess I was right after all! : 3

• That would be pretty interesting.

Wonder if we'll meet another group who will be needed to save the world and we can actually guide them. Ya know, Jesse will guide the leader and stuff...

• I never knew MCSM was illuminati confirmed

"A New World Order"

ItsMatty24 posted: »

I think this theory is pretty plausible, maybe the old members the characters represent will be switched up as the story progresses, but the

• Soren was a coward too though. Lukas=Soren. Soren in ep 4 was like Lukas in ep 3 as well. The attitude.

Kateis posted: »

Another huge parallel between Ivor and Lukas. They are both huge cowards I don't think it's right to call Lukas a coward anymore bec

• xD Oh you and your silly conspiracies : 3

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I never knew MCSM was illuminati confirmed "A New World Order"

• True dat!

Soren was a coward too though. Lukas=Soren. Soren in ep 4 was like Lukas in ep 3 as well. The attitude.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.