Cant communicate to telltale server. TWD S2 and Wolf Among Us

Hi,

i know this has been posted many times and i have read them over but still no luck... tried reg key, firewall and antivirus off, compatibility mode etc. I have also logged a support ticket but no reply, below is the results from the support tool if anyone can help it would be most appreciated as i purchased twd s2 and haven't been able to play it at all

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3df7qc

Comments

• Same boat here - since it had been so long since someone posted on this being an issue, I kind of assumed it wasn't an issue anymore :(

Hopefully someone out there has some trick so that I can actually play it over the weekend.

• yea i was thinking the same that there might be a quick fix as it seems its been awhile since any mentioned it....really annoying. cant play since purchase. i have GoT on android and that game allows you to op out of connecting to telltale and still works. i wish PC was the same

adambriehl posted: »

Same boat here - since it had been so long since someone posted on this being an issue, I kind of assumed it wasn't an issue anymore Hopefully someone out there has some trick so that I can actually play it over the weekend.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.