Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Sweet!!

For who do not understand French, it tries to translate: Do you have your own video game projects remain after Me? ADD:. We had to do i

• edited November 2015

Celebrate people! Apparently over in France this guy's writing is considered a masterpiece, so hopefully S2 will be good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/3rvw7h/alain_damasio_script_doctor_for_lis_dontnod/

• That is an interesting idea. I mean, we've seen how everyone in Arcadia Bay already had to deal with one end of the world scenario with that giant tornado heading straight for them. But this one is about something that affects the whole world. I'm trying to think about how Max and Chloe would be like if they were in The Walking Dead universe.

Max - Pre-Ep. 5, she'd have a hard time adapting to a new world where the dead come to life and everything has gone to hell. Post-Ep. 5, I'd say more adaptable and willing to take any risk necessary to protect Chloe, her friends, and family. Plus, she would have to actually learn how to shoot and get over not liking guns. Killing has never been in Max's nature, but even though she has never directly killed anyone before, she has indirectly killed by choosing to let someone kill someone else or even letting someone die and not using her rewind. Speaking of which, her rewind power would be a major life saver to many people around her, but she would still have to avoid being bitten, since anything that happens to her would still be carried over. Unless she were to focus on a photo to travel back in time and fix it so that it'd never happen.

Chloe - She'd also be willing to do anything just to protect Max, and since the living can be just as dangerous as the dead, her distrust towards other people would be doubled. I imagine that she would always make the hard choices and that killing walkers may not affect her, but killing a person would be a totally different story. Remember, in Ep. 4, if Chloe does kill Frank and his dog, then she becomes traumatized afterwards, even if it was in self defense, and it's something she'd have to get used to if she wants to protect Max and herself.

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

• I never said that? I said that most of tumblr feminist loves this game and can't see anything wrong with it. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

Flog61 posted: »

...if you like the ending you're a tumblr feminist? Hah, okay, that's one way of looking at it. Bizarre and wrong since I know people who

• These are some amazing shots, where did you find them?

• "One of the worst endings in any video game I have ever played. The tumblr feminists wants this game to be better than it is so they try to justify that the ending."

This quote certainly implies that you read someone who justifies the ending as a tumblr feminist.

I never said that? I said that most of tumblr feminist loves this game and can't see anything wrong with it. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

• So it is confirmed that there will be season 2? :)

Legendary12 posted: »

Celebrate people! Apparently over in France this guy's writing is considered a masterpiece, so hopefully S2 will be good. https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/3rvw7h/alain_damasio_script_doctor_for_lis_dontnod/

• No it wasn't. LIAR.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Comment was eaten by Crips.

• Yeah, I think so. It's all over the main gaming news sites.

So it is confirmed that there will be season 2?

• MichaelBP posted: »

These are some amazing shots, where did you find them?

• Thx U. ^-^

Here!

• edited November 2015

No it wasn't. LIAR.

LIAR.

Crips posted: »

No it wasn't. LIAR.

• Yes, in menu.

Flog61 posted: »

Is that new?

• I'm pretty sure that I saw that once I finished episode 5.

• I liked Life is Strange a lot, but every time I heard the name Victoria Chase, all I could think of was Hot in Cleveland. o_o

Victoria Chase

• I'm Going to lose faith in the World, if LiS gets a Second Season and TftBL Not. Seriously. LiS was good (only episode 3 and 4 actually) But it's Not Even close to be a Masterpiece like TftBL. At least in terms of characters and overhaul writing.

• Mine too. But i think because of different reasons. She seemed cool in the past and much cooler in the Alternate reallity. But in the "Real World" shes just so stupid. And the only smart thing she ever Said was, that she shouldn't exist in this World.
    Wow...that Sounds much darker than i wanted it to be.

This just makes my heart ache. http://cottaterra.tumblr.com/post/132816698102

• It's confirmed and the 2nd season of LiS is already in development.

GSSalvador posted: »

I'm Going to lose faith in the World, if LiS gets a Second Season and TftBL Not. Seriously. LiS was good (only episode 3 and 4 actually) But it's Not Even close to be a Masterpiece like TftBL. At least in terms of characters and overhaul writing.

• edited November 2015

You know, one scene that I would've liked to see is this.

We've never really got to see Chloe hang out in Max's dorm room. Would've been cool to see her checking out the "Max Caulfield Memorial Wall" and make music together with Max's guitar.

• Really? I thought they were going to work on Vampyr now.

It's confirmed and the 2nd season of LiS is already in development.

• Your avatar so cute, Jennifer ^.^

Jennifer posted: »

I liked Life is Strange a lot, but every time I heard the name Victoria Chase, all I could think of was Hot in Cleveland. o_o

• No mosh pit for you, shaka brah!

• No mosh pit for you, shaka brah!

Also, I can't see your picture :p

No mosh pit for you, shaka brah!

• I'm assuming it'll be a whole different cast of characters.

So it is confirmed that there will be season 2?

• edited November 2015

Hey everyone, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but there's Global Game Awards 2015 going on, and there are lots of games nominated for various categories. Life is Strange is competing in 3 different sections - Best Adventure, Best Story and Best Original Game. Let's all share our love for it ^^

http://www.game-debate.com/awards/2015

• edited November 2015

This is the moment in Max's nightmare where her heart truly shattered into millions of tiny pieces. Worse than watching Chloe make out with Victoria or Warren, instead of her.

• edited November 2015

Sorry bruh but for best adventure I voted:

Tales from the Borderlands.

and for best story, I voted:

Game of Thrones.

Edit: Tfw you see no more nominations for TTGoT ;-;

armis37 posted: »

Hey everyone, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but there's Global Game Awards 2015 going on, and there are lots of games nomi

• My heart just fell out of my chest :(

This just makes my heart ache. http://cottaterra.tumblr.com/post/132816698102

• I apologize.

There was a mistranslation and the devs confirmed that a Season 2 is not yet a reality for now.

renard999 posted: »

Really? I thought they were going to work on Vampyr now.

• How could you do this ;_; Chloe is disappointed in you my friend :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sorry bruh but for best adventure I voted: Tales from the Borderlands. and for best story, I voted: Game of Thrones. Edit: Tfw you see no more nominations for TTGoT ;-;

• I'm so sorry ;-;

But I love Telltale games more than LiS ;-; But Chloe's still awesome, though <3

armis37 posted: »

How could you do this ;_; Chloe is disappointed in you my friend

• Well, LiS is still most likely gonna win ^^

armis37 will remember this

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm so sorry ;-; But I love Telltale games more than LiS ;-; But Chloe's still awesome, though

• “If you don't come back from San Francisco, I will hella fucking take your stuff and hide them in my room.”

You know, one scene that I would've liked to see is this. We've never really got to see Chloe hang out in Max's dorm room. Would've been cool to see her checking out the "Max Caulfield Memorial Wall" and make music together with Max's guitar.

• I don't see why you'd lose faith. They're made by totally different people, so it's not like LiS getting a second season would impact Tales getting one whatsoever.

GSSalvador posted: »

I'm Going to lose faith in the World, if LiS gets a Second Season and TftBL Not. Seriously. LiS was good (only episode 3 and 4 actually) But it's Not Even close to be a Masterpiece like TftBL. At least in terms of characters and overhaul writing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.