Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• So much awesome-sauce! If only we could explore all of the Bay. Some of these places in the shots would've been great to access.

• All a trap for Max to not abandon her again and for them to have err... you know. :^)

“If you don't come back from San Francisco, I will hella fucking take your stuff and hide them in my room.”

• I didn't mean for it to be like that.

Just wanted it to be just like when Max told Chloe to not take the cozy chair.

MichaelBP posted: »

All a trap for Max to not abandon her again and for them to have err... you know. :^)

• Just hadda vote LIS in all the ones I've seen it in, Dontnod deserves it.

armis37 posted: »

Hey everyone, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but there's Global Game Awards 2015 going on, and there are lots of games nomi

• Damn right they do, LiS is incredible.

Just hadda vote LIS in all the ones I've seen it in, Dontnod deserves it.

• There different ways for people to cope with the hurt they're feeling.

For Chloe, she changed and acted tough to hide what she really feels; punk look and the weed she smokes.

I understand Chloe. She's just having anxiety that Max'll leave her like how Rachel did and what Max did when she was younger. I do agree that it's wrong, but consider Chloe's environmental factors after Max left.

She felt alone since Max is her childhood bestfriend, and Rachel whom she met has a different personality giving Chloe the second push to change, not in the wrong way though.

William died, Max left for Seattle and didn't reconnect, which is why Chloe felt alone because she didn't have someone to grieve with. Joyce was there, but she wasn't enough to rid the hurt.

I admit I hated Chloe at first, because I didn't understand her truly. But I love her character more for being generous enough to sacrifice herself for the city that looked down upon her.

GSSalvador posted: »

Mine too. But i think because of different reasons. She seemed cool in the past and much cooler in the Alternate reallity. But in the "Real

• I voted on LIS for all 3. Seems like it's winning the 3 sections, for now.

Hey everyone, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but there's Global Game Awards 2015 going on, and there are lots of games nomi

• Oh I know, it's just my more lewd side popping up, partly thanks to this gif.

enter image description here

I didn't mean for it to be like that. Just wanted it to be just like when Max told Chloe to not take the cozy chair.

• Well, i thought about it like: some Awesome Movies have no sequels But Transformers has. And No, i don't put LiS on the Same Level As Transformers, don't worry.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I don't see why you'd lose faith. They're made by totally different people, so it's not like LiS getting a second season would impact Tales getting one whatsoever.

• And by quite a big difference it seems :)

I voted on LIS for all 3. Seems like it's winning the 3 sections, for now.

• Sorry man, but I had to vote Tales for Best Adventure, even if LiS is completely crushing it (which sucks if you ask me). But at least it seems Tales will win in Best Comedy.

• "I will capture you"

• Sorry but I voted for Tales in best adventure and comedy. I think Tales is better ;)

• edited November 2015

Looks like they are changed likely interview so that no one knew about the confirmation of the new season.

THEN

NOW

Well played Dontnod, but we know your dark secret.

(?) Lis-community will remeber this

ஐ This action will have consequences...

Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room Dontond in the Dark Room

• Yes!

And I like sause! ^.^

Which one your favorite?

Tell me, Tobster!

So much awesome-sauce! If only we could explore all of the Bay. Some of these places in the shots would've been great to access.

• Pricefield shippers, have you guys played this already?

http://loveisstrange-vn.tumblr.com/downloads

• Well, if I should judge it based by episode 1. I wouldn't probably vote Life is Strange?

Though overall, it should get my vote so... I guess it's that what they mean.

• I haave. I couldn't resist.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Pricefield shippers, have you guys played this already? http://loveisstrange-vn.tumblr.com/downloads

• Too bad the demo is veeery short. It took me 15 minutes I think :[

I haave. I couldn't resist.

• edited November 2015

We'll just have to wait until early 2016, apparently. it's good that it's free, means the chances of Square shutting it down are much lower.

Too bad the demo is veeery short. It took me 15 minutes I think :[

• No, but I did see a picture of it in someone's tumblr a while back.

Pricefield shippers, have you guys played this already? http://loveisstrange-vn.tumblr.com/downloads

• edited November 2015

Praise Lord Gaben.

• Play it. It's fluffy.

No, but I did see a picture of it in someone's tumblr a while back.

• edited November 2015

The finale was intense, so intense. More than I remember actually o.o

Karnedg2013 posted: »

"I will capture you"

• Tfw people don't vote Game of Thrones for Best Story ;-;

Clord posted: »

Praise Lord Gaben.

• This time you'll loose Witcher 3 MOUHAHAHAHa

• No, but I will now. Thanks for the link.
    Waw, this looks awesome for a free fan made game.

• You're welcome! It looks awesome indeed. They've portrayed Max and Chloe very well in my opinion. We'll have to wait a few months for the full game though.

renard999 posted: »

No, but I will now. Thanks for the link. Waw, this looks awesome for a free fan made game.

• WOAH!

Hold the phone! Hold the freaking phone!

I'm only now just realizing that Max and Chloe can actually kiss at the end of the season finale?!

It was so freaking cute! But, so sad at the same time :(

WHY COULDN'T WE GET THE KISS WITH BOTH ENDINGS?!?!

• It was so freaking cute! But, so sad at the same time :(

More like hot and sad at the same time, amirite? ~-^

WOAH! Hold the phone! Hold the freaking phone! I'm only now just realizing that Max and Chloe can actually kiss at the end of the seas

• WHY COULDN'T WE GET THE KISS WITH BOTH ENDINGS?!?!

Seems like it was supposed to happen, but apparently they ran out of time and money. Budget was only €6 million, which is a smaller ammount than even some Kickstarters.

WOAH! Hold the phone! Hold the freaking phone! I'm only now just realizing that Max and Chloe can actually kiss at the end of the seas

• LiS all the way buddy. ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw people don't vote Game of Thrones for Best Story ;-;

• I'mma vote LiS for best adventure. ^_^

• GoT is love, GoT is life, buddy! ;)

LiS all the way buddy.

• Pretty sure the developers said it wouldn't have exactly felt right to have them kiss after condemning hundreds of people to death. Bit insensitive. The denouement would need to have time-jumped a fair way into the future, if they had, and even then it might've still felt a bit wrong.

• edited November 2015

I think that 3D is more cost effective than complex 2D game with full of complex art assets.

Was just thinking about Broken Age's budget and how ridiculous the expenses were due it being 2D game.

They even got expensive voice actors fairly cheaply.

WHY COULDN'T WE GET THE KISS WITH BOTH ENDINGS?!?! Seems like it was supposed to happen, but apparently they ran out of time and money. Budget was only €6 million, which is a smaller ammount than even some Kickstarters.

• I think for LIS it might also have been getting the licenses for the music that added to the cost of the episodes, plus the VAs.

Clord posted: »

I think that 3D is more cost effective than complex 2D game with full of complex art assets. Was just thinking about Broken Age's budget

• enter image description here

• Yet they claim that everyone in the town died except Chloe and Max.

It contradicts their claim and maxes it sound like an excuse. Considering Chloe and Max happily drive town's main road, which would be alarming reaction to what happened.

Pretty sure the developers said it wouldn't have exactly felt right to have them kiss after condemning hundreds of people to death. Bit inse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.