Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job tweeted that episode 3 will release this month

enter image description here

• edited November 2015

Holy fuck! Please be longer than an hour!

So...November 24th confirmed?

OzzyUK posted: »

Job tweeted that episode 3 will release this month https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/663958575295758337

• Here comes the people who hated how short episode 2 was and think the same for episode 3!

Job tweeted that episode 3 will release this month https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/663958575295758337

• Well. I would be disappointed if that was the case. Hate? Eh.

Smellmeh posted: »

Here comes the people who hated how short episode 2 was and think the same for episode 3!

• I think we should start saying "Too soon" whenever we get some news. :)

• Why? He just said it's coming out this month. The 24th is the only day it could come out this month. Since Thrones is next week.

• edited November 2015

To be exactly episode 2 was 2 hours long too, but you were forced to replay ep1 to make it 2 hours long. And by that i mean choices mattering.

Holy fuck! Please be longer than an hour! So...November 24th confirmed?

• I guess, but I would prefer to have a 2 hour episode that I don't have to replay to see new content.

To be exactly episode 2 was 2 hours long too, but you were forced to replay ep1 to make it 2 hours long. And by that i mean choices mattering.

• Let's just hope it will be good. And to not have any cliffhangers.

I guess, but I would prefer to have a 2 hour episode that I don't have to replay to see new content.

• This... This is imposibble... There is literally no way for them to do this... Except... Oh, no....

The real staff was kidnapped and these are aliens!

• edited November 2015

Thread: Episode 3 release!

yay
    Its coming this month! Well, arent TTG going a bit too fast with this series? ;p
    Cant wait... What are your thoughts? What are you expecting to see in next ep? #waitinThread

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2015

I just noticed that episode 3 has been rated PG by the New Zealand Film and Video Labelling Body.

• Everything for me is happening on November 26th so if it is then! Well I'm gonna have a even bigger day

Holy fuck! Please be longer than an hour! So...November 24th confirmed?

• Hold the fuck up, I know you're excited for the MCSM news, but are we seriously going to gloss over the fact that he said TWD: Michonne was about sneak up on us? I think we should be shifting focus people!

AdamRoberts posted: »

Thread: Episode 3 release! Its coming this month! Well, arent TTG going a bit too fast with this series? ;p Cant wait... What are your thoughts? What are you expecting to see in next ep? #waitinThread

• edited November 2015

That's coming out in December. It's coming but central focus is Game of Thrones Finale teasing this week and release next week, Story Mode Episode 3 the following week after, then hints of Michonne with possibly a teaser trailer with the series being ready to preorder in late November, and a release in early-mid December. It's cool to be excited but we still got at least a month. (Obviously all guesses, but they seem somewhat accurate-ish).

Hold the fuck up, I know you're excited for the MCSM news, but are we seriously going to gloss over the fact that he said TWD: Michonne was about sneak up on us? I think we should be shifting focus people!

• Fair enough.

That's coming out in December. It's coming but central focus is Game of Thrones Finale teasing this week and release next week, Story Mode E

• enter image description here

• Well, at least we're getting a nice 4 week scheduled release after all.

MarteenPyro posted: »

This... This is imposibble... There is literally no way for them to do this... Except... Oh, no.... The real staff was kidnapped and these are aliens!

• Nice!

• So it has not bad language? Noooo

I just noticed that episode 3 has been rated PG by the New Zealand Film and Video Labelling Body.

• Yes! I'm VERY excited for TWD: Michonne, as she is my favourite character from the comics and from the TV show too.

Hold the fuck up, I know you're excited for the MCSM news, but are we seriously going to gloss over the fact that he said TWD: Michonne was about sneak up on us? I think we should be shifting focus people!

• No swearing? Awesome!

• 4 - 6 weeks waiting time finally fulfilled.

• Guess I'm getting Fallout 4 for XB1 then.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Thread: Episode 3 release! Its coming this month! Well, arent TTG going a bit too fast with this series? ;p Cant wait... What are your thoughts? What are you expecting to see in next ep? #waitinThread

• I never thought that was possible.

4 - 6 weeks waiting time finally fulfilled.

• Michonne is the best. There needs to be more Michonne. Game of Thrones? Michonne. Walking on the Streets? Michonne. Inside of your cereal box? *Michonne jumps out of your cereal box and punches you in the face" Michonne.

Abeille posted: »

Yes! I'm VERY excited for TWD: Michonne, as she is my favourite character from the comics and from the TV show too.

• I don't think so, episode 2 was short because it was released 2 weeks after Ep1, but Ep3 is going to be released 4 weeks after Ep2. 4 weeks is enough to make a better episode.

Smellmeh posted: »

Here comes the people who hated how short episode 2 was and think the same for episode 3!

• edited November 2015

No F-Bomb I guess...

• Well this is some news to be greeted with. Guess Nov 24 is basically confirmed with Thrones releasing on the 17th.

• Cool-a-rama

AngeloMC21 posted: »

Cool beans!

• Episode 3 has been rated by PEGI.

(and it appears someone duped the tweet by Job)

• I just hope episode 3 wont be 40 mins long.

Ill let episode 2 slide considering based on that last choice in ep 1 gives you a very different episode.

• I have to agree I'm not too worried, pretty positive on a good episode with lots of character development this coming episode

MimoDX2 posted: »

I don't think so, episode 2 was short because it was released 2 weeks after Ep1, but Ep3 is going to be released 4 weeks after Ep2. 4 weeks is enough to make a better episode.

• Coolio

Cool-a-rama

• I guess formida bomb is out of the question in episode 3

• With an episode release so quick i all of the sudden don't think we will so soren or anything new just a bunch of character development and a bother fail at stopping the wither storm like how our heroes are trapped in soren's armoury now

• Coolness.

Coolio

Sign in to comment in this discussion.