Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Only best adventure? :)

I'mma vote LiS for best adventure. ^_^

• This action will have consequences.

Dire consequences.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

GoT is love, GoT is life, buddy!

• Eh. I can live with them.

armis37 posted: »

This action will have consequences. Dire consequences.

• edited November 2015

We'll see about that ;)

Eh. I can live with them.

• Actually, I've seen one of their tweets say that the count of victims is unknown, so it's very possible that some people survived. Unfortunately, can't provide a source.

Clord posted: »

Yet they claim that everyone in the town died except Chloe and Max. It contradicts their claim and maxes it sound like an excuse. Considering Chloe and Max happily drive town's main road, which would be alarming reaction to what happened.

• Well, I'm okay with that.

And, I'd like to believe that Max and Chloe did check for any and all survivors before driving away, and that Joyce, Warren, David, Frank and Pompidou, and the students and faculty of Blackwell have survived the storm. Except Jefferson. May he burn in Hell.

• Funny how everyone keep saying that someone translated the Interview wrong. Too bad Dontnod, we have proof!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Looks like they are changed likely interview so that no one knew about the confirmation of the new season. THEN NOW Well pl

• edited November 2015

THEN

Do you have your own video game projects remain after Me? ADD:. We had to do it, but it depends 2 Capcom the game publisher I worked as a script Doctor Life is Strange, is being developed by Studio DONTNOD and I later take Life is Strange 2.

NOW

Do you have other videogame projects after Remember Me?
    AD: I contributed modestly as Script Doctor on Strange Life is developed by Studio DONTNOD. If there were to be a sequel, I would happy to contribute, of course.

My reaction to that

enter image description here

Oh, come on what the fuck

Looks like they are changed likely interview so that no one knew about the confirmation of the new season. THEN NOW Well pl

• Honey Garlic! Or spicy tomato. :3

Yes! And I like sause! ^.^ Which one your favorite? Tell me, Tobster!

• Pompidou

...unless I had killed him already in EP3. ;)

Well, I'm okay with that. And, I'd like to believe that Max and Chloe did check for any and all survivors before driving away, and that J

• edited November 2015

I'm not voting Lis for any of those categories. As a few people have already said, I think Tales deserves the vote for best adventure more than Lis. I also voted Game of Thrones for best story.

armis37 posted: »

Hey everyone, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but there's Global Game Awards 2015 going on, and there are lots of games nomi

• GoT is GOD!

GoT is love, GoT is life, buddy!

• Any David Madsen fans around here? How did you interact with him in your playthrough?

• I was a jerk. I regret it though.

Any David Madsen fans around here? How did you interact with him in your playthrough?

• Bae B4 Bay

Hmm you have Chloe as your avatar and Marijaa has Max as hers....

It was so freaking cute! But, so sad at the same time More like hot and sad at the same time, amirite? ~-^

• Well good morning, go to hell

-

• I was too at first, but ever since the third act of episode 2, I started warm up to him and even defended him in argument he was having with Chloe. It seemed that until the finale, the game was expecting me to be against him and side with Chloe

TheCatWolf posted: »

I was a jerk. I regret it though.

• I acted like a jerk till EP4, unfortunately. I tried to be nicer with him since then, I didn't even tell him about Chloe's fate in Polarized, wanted to spare the poor man :[

I was too at first, but ever since the third act of episode 2, I started warm up to him and even defended him in argument he was having with Chloe. It seemed that until the finale, the game was expecting me to be against him and side with Chloe

• Earlier today, one of my friends showed me this and that it's basically a fanmade comic that's a continuation of the "Sacrifice Arcadia Bay" ending. More info about it on here.

• David Madsen has never really given me any reason to be nice to him. It wasn't until Ep.4 when he left after I sided with Chloe and Joyce kicked him out that I actually felt remorse for him. But in Ep.5, I have never been so glad to see David than I've ever been when he managed to track it down and save Max. And when he asked about Chloe, I couldn't lie to him.

Any David Madsen fans around here? How did you interact with him in your playthrough?

• David is that character that arguably did nothing wrong outside of slapping Chloe. However he communicated poorly of what he was up to (then again it makes sense, as if Chloe knew what he was up to, then it could leak to actual criminal he's trying to find.)

David Madsen has never really given me any reason to be nice to him. It wasn't until Ep.4 when he left after I sided with Chloe and Joyce ki

• enter image description here

Pompidou ...unless I had killed him already in EP3.

• edited November 2015

You are hella right.

But both of us can agree that both TFTBL and GoT are gods! ;3

GoT is GOD!

• hold on but I remember both Max and Chloe frowning during the drive through town.

Clord posted: »

Yet they claim that everyone in the town died except Chloe and Max. It contradicts their claim and maxes it sound like an excuse. Considering Chloe and Max happily drive town's main road, which would be alarming reaction to what happened.

• First time, didn't like him. Slowly cozied up to the guy as we went along. Then when I did an alt playthrough and defended David, having the talk with him in the garage.... I was just SOLD! Liked and understood the guy since.

• If he gets hit by the truck, he doesn't die.

Pompidou ...unless I had killed him already in EP3.

• More unused audio: http://chloepriceprotectionsquad.tumblr.com/post/132915598169/this-is-from-the-beginning-of-the-game-when-max

This time of Max crying about Chloe, which was meant to be used at the start of the episode. Also, Jeffershit was supposed to steal Chloe's beanie and was supposed to take her corpse to the dark room. Maybe to pose her with Max, because I'd expect nothing less from him. :I

• Really? Does he show up in EP4? (I was kidding so I wouldn't know, lmao)

Lewsblake23 posted: »

If he gets hit by the truck, he doesn't die.

• No, he doesn't show up. Frank mentions that 'some asshole' hurt Pompidou, and he's lucky to be alive. Frank beat up the truck driver, also. I think he's too injured to leave the RV. I'm not sure if he looks any different in Episode 5. I'd imagine so?

Really? Does he show up in EP4? (I was kidding so I wouldn't know, lmao)

• K

I'm not voting Lis for any of those categories. As a few people have already said, I think Tales deserves the vote for best adventure more than Lis. I also voted Game of Thrones for best story.

• they should've used that

MichaelBP posted: »

More unused audio: http://chloepriceprotectionsquad.tumblr.com/post/132915598169/this-is-from-the-beginning-of-the-game-when-max This tim

• I really wonder why some of the unused audio didn't make it to the final game. Some of them really could've added to some scenes. Not sure if I wwanted to possibly see Jefferson pose Max with Chloe's corpse though. I mean, maybe that wasn't going to happen, but I just like assuming the worst.

they should've used that

• edited November 2015

It's so funny to use the developer command/console to take screenshots. enter image description here

• I bet Chloe would like it if there were 2 Max Caulfields ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... unless one was like doucheMax.

It's so funny to use the developer command/console to take screenshots.

• I spawn like 4 player models xDDD. Four Max for Chloe lol.

I bet Chloe would like it if there were 2 Max Caulfields ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... unless one was like doucheMax.

• Oh dayum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chloe would probably be really happy.

I spawn like 4 player models xDDD. Four Max for Chloe lol.

• Played the Demo, it was awesome. I also found this.

enter image description here

Pricefield shippers, have you guys played this already? http://loveisstrange-vn.tumblr.com/downloads

• Thus far, I really like this unused part + the "Max-Jefferson" moment during episode 3. The One I hated the most was this one.

Chloe:"You have to choose Max..."

Chloe:"Save me, or that filthy town."

Chloe:"But please, choose me... :'("

More unused audio: http://chloepriceprotectionsquad.tumblr.com/post/132915598169/this-is-from-the-beginning-of-the-game-when-max This tim

• A real shame they got removed, especially the conversation with Jefferson in episode 3. I'm so glad that got cut out. Since it was never recorded, I guess even the writers felt it was OOC for her.

renard999 posted: »

Thus far, I really like this unused part + the "Max-Jefferson" moment during episode 3. The One I hated the most was this one. Chloe:"You have to choose Max..." Chloe:"Save me, or that filthy town." Chloe:"But please, choose me... "

• Choosing her over Arcadia Bay would've become harder. As for the conversation with Jefferson, it would've helped with the Plot twist so much.

A real shame they got removed, especially the conversation with Jefferson in episode 3. I'm so glad that got cut out. Since it was never recorded, I guess even the writers felt it was OOC for her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.