Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• That last one is kinda spooky.

• edited November 2015

Also enter image description here this is a unused suit for the end of episode 5. Three d(3D) modelers seems like they were too lazy to make another model for Max.

• Uplay

PFFHAHAHAHAHHA, no.

Clord posted: »

Praise Lord Gaben.

• That's the spirit!

Hella k

• Mmm...

Hungry Mode On

Honey Garlic! Or spicy tomato.

• I re-played Episode 5, because i wanted to refresh my memory, before i concluded my rating. I gave the Episode an 8 and the Finale of TftBL an 10. Now i think the 8 was an unfair Rating if i consider Tales Finale a 10. I always considered LiS As an interesting Game. And it was through out Episode 1,3 and 4. Episode 2 was Really Slow paced and i consider it a Filler Episode. But Episode 5 goes a different way. The Pacing is all over the place. Wich Results in an inconnsistent Flow. Then the antagonist who was pretty much a waste of Potential. To quote VGA: "now that i am an Evil men, i Talk like an Evil man now!" His Performance was laughable At best. Then this Games equivalent of an Boss Battle(with madsen). please don't laugh At me, But it reminded me of a Pokémon fight, in bad. (David madsen use gunfight, NOW!). Then there Are These TERRIBLE Dialog between Max and Warren in the Diner...holy hell...i think i have Never experienced terrible dialog like this. (I got David Cage Flashbacks all of a sudden) These Nightmare sequences Are completely against everything the Game wanted to be. LiS wanted to be a very literal game with all these Highschool-bullying Theme but now i get these Obscure Nightmares? I'm Not buying it. And of course the Ending. But i think everything about the Ending was Said. But i'm going to say, that the game focused to heavily on Chloe. Because this Game DOESN'T WORK if you don't like Chloe. Only One Ending exist for me, personaly. The other one is Fanfiction and Highly questinable in terms of moral. This Episode reaches the stupidity level of "beyond: two souls" and pulls the Full game down. Alot. If TftBL got a 10, with it's masterfully written dialogs and good Pacing, LiS E5 should Not get an 8. it should've Gotten a 3-4. You can disagree with me. And if you Love this Game Because of chloe, Then im totally Fine with it, But if you love this game Because of the Story and even claimed it to be one of the best Storys in gaming, Then you really have no idea of good storys. If a game is good, because of one or two characters, then it's Not a good game. It's As simple as that. I would give LiS S1 a 6.5/10. IF they do a second Season, i'd be willing to Play it, But only if they got rid of these writers.

• edited November 2015

Sorry but LIS smashes GOT

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You are hella right. But both of us can agree that both TFTBL and GoT are gods! ;3

• There's a LOT of people who hated Chloe soooo much and still loved the game as much as we did, some of them decided to sacrifice Arcadia bay in the end too, why? because they didn't want to wipe all the decisions they made throughout the game, they believed that facing the results of our deeds was the correct thing to do. The "sacrifice Arcadia Bay" ending was more realistic to me, because I know that if I had to deal with this choice in real life, I'd choose the person who's my number one priority(I'm not saying "bae over bay" <-- I hate this) I loved the whole game so much, I loved Chloe but Chloe=/= LIS, I loved the art, the music the atmosphere... I liked so many things. LIS doesn't have the BEST story ever, and so does TftBL ( I played the game and it was good, but not a masterpiece as you claim it to be. borderlands 2 is way waaay better).

• edited November 2015

What constitutes a good story is up for interpretation by the person reading it. I thought the TftBL story was ok, but nothing special. LiS had a far better story and did a far better job in getting me to care for the characters. No Telltale game has been able to do that. I will admit that the final ep was the weakest of them all, but it didn't make me like the game or care about the characters any less.

I'm fine with your rating and opinion, not everybody will agree with it, nor do they have to. It doesn't make them wrong or you right, it just means their opinion differs from yours.

• The Problem of the Arcadia Bay Ending is, that you don't Face your consequences. It just ends without any explanation. Thats was just disappointing. And you don't Save Chloe with it, either. You just Delay her Death. About BL2 vs TftBL: its opinions, But the Story of BL2 was good, without any question, But it just doesnt have the good writing and Story telling of Tales.

renard999 posted: »

There's a LOT of people who hated Chloe soooo much and still loved the game as much as we did, some of them decided to sacrifice Arcadia bay

• I think TftBL Story was Special in terms of overhaul writing and Storytelling and Characters. Is it as emotional as LiS? Hell no, but it's Not what TftBL wants to do all the Time. TftBL wants to surprise People with hilarious dialogs and moments. And it does it's Job better to make you laugh, than LiS to make you care about the characters. At least for me. Because once i knew how it will end(should Be around Episode 2-3 if you think about every other timetravel Movie/Book/Series) i Know it will Not matter in the end.

mmoblitz posted: »

What constitutes a good story is up for interpretation by the person reading it. I thought the TftBL story was ok, but nothing special. Li

• As much as I love LIS.... I gotta say witcher may have had a slightly better story

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw people don't vote Game of Thrones for Best Story ;-;

• Hmmm......surprised how active this thread still is lol I assumed it would immediately die off after the final episode came out. Glad to see people sticking around :)

• I feel that there is more to analyze even in final episode alone than community even bothers to actively try to understand.

Final episode has this problem that ending hogs most of the focus.

Hmmm......surprised how active this thread still is lol I assumed it would immediately die off after the final episode came out. Glad to see people sticking around

• No. No, it doesn't ;p

Legendary12 posted: »

Sorry but LIS smashes GOT

• So, let me ask y'all something. If you people had to decide on one scene from this whole game that would be your favorite, what would it be?

• The scene in episode 1 where David slaps Chloe

So, let me ask y'all something. If you people had to decide on one scene from this whole game that would be your favorite, what would it be?

• edited November 2015

Yeah, I agree the writing wasn't all that great in the finale or even in the entire season. But there is some potential here, and the game isn't bad. I do hope they improve and learn from the mistakes they made in season 1 with season 2.

• I loved the Nathan VS Warren scene in EP4.

So, let me ask y'all something. If you people had to decide on one scene from this whole game that would be your favorite, what would it be?

• Now that I think about it, I gave TFTB Ep.5 an unfair rating of 8.

• In episode 1 here

enter image description here

and from then on I like Chloe

AgentZ46 posted: »

I loved the Nathan VS Warren scene in EP4.

• Exactly what i think. A 6.5 is Not a bad Game. It has Potential. And i Really Hope Season 2 can embrace it.

Yeah, I agree the writing wasn't all that great in the finale or even in the entire season. But there is some potential here, and the game isn't bad. I do hope they improve and learn from the mistakes they made in season 1 with season 2.

• Its been a weird week for the fanbase, season 2 seemingly being confirmed then unconfirmed in a span of a few days.

• Shit.... there's so many I liked....

Well, I think the whole sequence with Chloe and Max in the Junkyard/railroad. The setting was amazing and the atmosphere went through my vessels. I was immersed in it.

• The interview was mistranslated.

Its been a weird week for the fanbase, season 2 seemingly being confirmed then unconfirmed in a span of a few days.

• Do you have the .psk for that beta Max model?

Also this is a unused suit for the end of episode 5. Three d(3D) modelers seems like they were too lazy to make another model for Max.

• This was very entertaining!

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Uhmm i just used texmod, extract it and replace it, that's all i did.Also that's from ep3 scene in Chloe's room the model in dark room.

Do you have the .psk for that beta Max model?

• The interview was modified.

The interview was mistranslated.

• As soon as I learned that he was a veteran, I tried to be as nice as I possibly can to him while still being a good friend to Chloe.

• Probably the ending of Episode 1, when Max finds out about the tornado, it starts to snow and my favorite song in the game (obstacles) plays in the background. <3

• I was always Nice to him. It was pretty obvious that he wants to help. And the Second i knew he was a Veteran i liked him much more. But hated chloe much more At the Same Time. I actually can understand, why he didnt talked to anybody about His investigation. Because he had no real evidance.

DiverseGnu posted: »

As soon as I learned that he was a veteran, I tried to be as nice as I possibly can to him while still being a good friend to Chloe.

• I would say when Max is talking to Max during her nightmare.

• If I had to pick, I'd say when Max and Chloe first investigate the barn. Right up until they enter the Dark Room. And the other hero and sidekick moments that they have together.

• Though even the said war veteran tells that he tries to not use it as an excuse.

Aka, you shouldn't just be nice to him because he's a war veteran.

I can understand his viewpoint, being treated normally without constantly being hassled how great he is just because he shot people (not every war veteran get to kill but you get my point.)

DiverseGnu posted: »

As soon as I learned that he was a veteran, I tried to be as nice as I possibly can to him while still being a good friend to Chloe.

• That letter from father to son was just some red herring. lol

MichaelBP posted: »

(Final part) And here's videos from the beta episode 2 and unused audio. Episode 2 beta: * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAP7n

• Didn't see this before. I like this kind of little details.
    enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.