"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• An original IP just means a game that isn't based on an existing property. Which means it's an original concept.

Murkee posted: »

I'm sorry, I don't know what that is .

• Oh, That sound's interesting. Is there any info about what it will be about?

dojo32161 posted: »

An original IP just means a game that isn't based on an existing property. Which means it's an original concept.

• A Star Wars game would be great, however EA owns the licence and aren't likely to give it up easily.

I actually had a few ideas about some possible Telltale games in the future so I'll put them here hoping something happens. A Dead Space

• It's gonna be a TV show/video game hybrid. So there will be a TV show based on it that will run alongside the game. Other than that not much is known.

Oh, That sound's interesting. Is there any info about what it will be about?

• Telltale should maybe go for a Pixar or Disney game. Those usually have lots of great stories and they are making a game based on a marvel product which is very likely to be int e cinematic universe.

• Thread: Suggestion for new Telltale franchises

I knew I was this thread awhile back but I couldn't find it anymore.

So, basically, tell me which franchises do you want telltale to use.

• Since tt is already in business with HBO, it would be cool to play a Boardwalk Empire game.

It would be like in game of thrones with multiple playble characters within the same criminal orginisation.

The playble characters would be:

A boss. Like Nucky.

A Hitman/enforcer. Like Richard Harrow, Jim Darmody or Owen Slater.

and a bootlegger like Chalky White or Mickey Doyle.

• After watching 19 episodes of "The 100" in two days. I think it could work as a TTG game - maybe even choose as what we would like to start. Girl/Boy and Group (Ark, 100, Grounder, Mountain Men, ...)

If we are true: Almost every franchise could work as TTG-Games.

• Almost every franchise could work as TTG-Games

This is the truest statement I've ever known.

Liki91 posted: »

After watching 19 episodes of "The 100" in two days. I think it could work as a TTG game - maybe even choose as what we would like to start.

• edited November 2015

Code Geass is a popular anime series with politics, diplomacy, betrayal, and mechs! The mechs could lead to amazing gameplay opportunities!

• Naruto.

It is a popular anime. But it would be hard to pull off a naruto game becauseeeeeeeee, there will be tons of QTE sequence, and powers which I guess are hard to animate.

• The effects on the moves aren't hard to animate as you think they are.

Naruto. It is a popular anime. But it would be hard to pull off a naruto game becauseeeeeeeee, there will be tons of QTE sequence, and powers which I guess are hard to animate.

• edited November 2015

Thread: Ideas for future TT games series

So, i've been thinking about what series i'd like to see in my computer, developed by TTG.

What do you think about....

Possible

• Vampire the Masquerade dark Tales - A tellTale games series

• Dragon's Lair / Space Ace - A tellTale games series

• Tex Murphy's diary - A tellTale games series

• Fight & Fantasy - A tellTale games series

Difficult

• Star Wars, The Old Republic - A tellTale games series

• Star Trek, A tellTale game series

• Savage sword of conan - A tellTale game series

Almost impossible

• Tales of Warcraft / Starcraft - A telltale series

Stravaganzza

• Team fortress story mode

???

• I think Telltale should a Godfather game series:

enter image description here

• Resident Evil. Primarily the older ones

• Star Wars, from the pov of an Imperial Stormtrooper suffering from the actions of the "Rebel Alliance" terrorists. There'd be a chance to see a wide variety of characters both original and from the films.

Alderaan shot first, the Death Star blew it up in self-defense. Telltale should do a game showing the heroism of the Empire's soldiers. I think it'd be their greatest game ever.

Unedited footage of the Rebel terrorist's unprovoked attack here

• Oh my god that gif

Star Wars, from the pov of an Imperial Stormtrooper suffering from the actions of the "Rebel Alliance" terrorists. There'd be a chance to se

• American Horror Story the game, and the choices affect which episodes you play :3 that would take a long time though

• Thread: Future Telltale game titles

Ok so i've been thinking about this alot and how telltale could really make a great game out of this franchise,
    John Carpenter's the thing
    Whether it's based on the prequel, the 80's movie or just a brand new story, you guys could really make a great game out of John Carpenter's idea on the thing, an alien that crashes on earth and is discovered by scientists that proceeds to kill and replicate the humans it finds. Just imagine having to careful choose who might be the monster and who to trust, and having to make the right decisions to see who survives and who has to die, I would love to see a game on this and how you guys could handle it.

What do you guys think ?

• Would love to see Telltale make a western game. Like Red Dead Redemption, for example.

• What about........ Attack on Titan?

• edited October 2017

Thread: Next Game Idea?

I don't really have any authority over what games are going to be chosen next for Telltale to work on but I would love to hear some of your suggestions!

To start it off I was thinking of a Bioshock Telltale Series and thought that it could take place in the events leading up to Rapture or something like that. Haven't had a Bioshock game come out for a while so this would be a great way to re-boot the series. Anyways, what are your ideas?

• Saw this drawing of Booker in the style of Telltale games
    **Booker DeWitt from Bioshock Infinite**

• edited November 2015

Twin Peaks

• I think the new American Gods series would be an excellent game. Or at least I hope it will be...man if it is good it could be a cross between Game of Thrones and TWAU.

• How about...

The Outsiders? (Just please don't make your own original characters! Please stick to the book's plot!)

• Also, I think there should be 6 episodes, each representing 2 chapters from the book. As for other things, (such as major decisions, dlc episodes, ect.) that is ultimately up to you, Telltale. I think you can come up with something great from The Outsiders.

How about... The Outsiders? (Just please don't make your own original characters! Please stick to the book's plot!)

• Resident Evil would be absolutely awesome maybe.

• We need more kid-friendly/comedic franchises like:

Sam & Max (Need to revive)
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon Version)
    Looney Tunes
    Mickey Mouse and Friends

• That'd be interesting! To be able to change the ending of a book with what you do! The Outsiders seems like a great choice for that type of thing, too. I'd assume we'd play as Ponyboy.

How about... The Outsiders? (Just please don't make your own original characters! Please stick to the book's plot!)

• Thread: You guys should so make a FNAF FNAF NAF game

"5" nights at Freddy's, an episodic series that contains "5" episodes, also there's mysteries in fnaf and most telltale games, night 6 in fnaf would be special episode in TTG fnaf, I can keep going on but i choose to keep this discussion short and i have notifactions.

what do you think? BE RESPECTFUL, thanks!   

BYE

• I hope it never happens.

TheDerpGod posted: »

Thread: You guys should so make a FNAF FNAF NAF game "5" nights at Freddy's, an episodic series that contains "5" episodes, also there'

• I think they should make a doctor who episodiv adventure.
    I mean, flying along side the doctor inside the TARDIS, chosing what to say and do would be AMAZING!!
    But you shoulnt play as the doctor as tgey each have their own persona and it woulnt seem right. Playing as the companion gives the player freedom of choice and persona.
    Personaly I think its a good idea... what about everyone else?

• Sorry about the spelling on this as well... Mobile devices are shocking

tenman64 posted: »

I think they should make a doctor who episodiv adventure. I mean, flying along side the doctor inside the TARDIS, chosing what to say and d

• FNAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAM AND MAX FREE ON XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MLG, SANIC, ILLUMATTI, DORITO DEW, SUN GLASSES, WEED, PONY, GUN, HORN, RAVE PARTY,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though... fnaf...

• :[

Chilled posted: »

I hope it never happens.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.