Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• edited November 2015

I must agree with you, i must. I mean, it's kinda unfair to wait almost a week for a episode, knowing that people are already playing it.

It has to be coming out tomorrow there is no way.

• Ep release on a Thursday? This changes everything! No more of the it needs to be Tuesdays

Now what day will Michone come out?

enter image description here

• Thread: Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3 on November 19... but release on Thursday?!

Episode 3 is coming out Tomorrow, but why on Thursday and will it be on all platforms in one day?

• Didn't you know! It came out yestertommorrowday!

Poogers555 posted: »

Ep release on a Thursday? This changes everything! No more of the it needs to be Tuesdays Now what day will Michone come out?

• Did I miss it?

Oh.

No.

Didn't you know! It came out yestertommorrowday!

• Ep release on a Thursday?

Tomorrow is just a first look, which isn't the episode itself.

Ep release on a Thursday? This changes everything! No more of the it needs to be Tuesdays Now what day will Michone come out?

• It was so good! It was just 10 minutes of Michonne standing in place "T posed". with the only dialogue choice being "..."

Did I miss it? Oh. No.

• Who said it was releasing tomorrow?

• Huh what?! Wait...what in the!

PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE EPISODE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT!!!

• Probably Xbox, PlayStation and...

• Im so confused, that other thread with the name so similar as this one kinda just merged my mind and I thought Telltale said it was releasing tomorrow.

dojo32161 posted: »

Ep release on a Thursday? Tomorrow is just a first look, which isn't the episode itself.

• I think tomorrow it will be a trailer.

• edited November 2015

I think we will get a trailer tomorrow and then Telltale will release the episode out of nowhere officially and be all like "This is so surprising isn't it since it's not a Tuesday! Look how crazy and spontaneous we are". and then we'll get the episode right before the day ends...again. Not getting my hopes up, but with random people getting the episode out of freakin' nowhere I think it's a possibility.

• edited November 2015

Ya im hoping episode 3 will come out before friday. Because on friday, im going to same place that i went to when episode 1 came. And that place has no wifi. So lets hope what you say is right. If it comes out while im at that place, at least on monday ill install episode 3.

I think we will get a trailer tomorrow and then Telltale will release the episode out of nowhere officially and be all like "This is so sur

• It's not releasing tomorrow. They meant they are showing the trailer then.

• Thread: early access to minecraft story mode ep3

It seams like few people are geting minecraft story mode ep3 early so could I get it early

• It's Thursday 19th for me! I'll see if I can find the trailer

OzzyUK posted: »

First look coming on the 19th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/667009448280387585

• Has there been any footage of episode 3 yet? Or any proof for that matter that some have got it? Because anyone can easily photoshop an image like that :P

PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE EPISODE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT!!!

• Yes, a streamer did upload it, because he had early access (which was against his embargo).

Green613 posted: »

Has there been any footage of episode 3 yet? Or any proof for that matter that some have got it? Because anyone can easily photoshop an image like that :P

• Someone posted an LP here earlier (but a mod removed it due to the spoilers in the titles) I've also seen a few screens hots from the beginning of the episode that are no doubt legit.

Has there been any footage of episode 3 yet? Or any proof for that matter that some have got it? Because anyone can easily photoshop an image like that :P

• How do we get early access

Yes, a streamer did upload it, because he had early access (which was against his embargo).

• I could ask the guy when he wakes up. He runs a Minecraft Storymode blog, so I'm sure he'll be cool with taking questions. I have no clue if he even checked to see if it worked.

• Member of the press, Let's Player, and some other select people.

How do we get early access

• What do you mean

Member of the press, Let's Player, and some other select people.

• In order to get an early access code, you need to be a member of press (such as IGN), a YouTube (I'm not exactly sure how this one works, but most major ones get if they ask), and some other people can get them.

What do you mean

• What kind of YouTuber because I am a youtuber

In order to get an early access code, you need to be a member of press (such as IGN), a YouTube (I'm not exactly sure how this one works, but most major ones get if they ask), and some other people can get them.

• edited November 2015

it's literally just luck for some people outside of press and POPULAR Let's players.

What do you mean

• Well can I get a code anyway

In order to get an early access code, you need to be a member of press (such as IGN), a YouTube (I'm not exactly sure how this one works, but most major ones get if they ask), and some other people can get them.

• Moderator's do not work for Telltale.

Well can I get a code anyway

• I think it only goes to big name streamers/YouTube Let's Players that people know - not just anyone with a YouTube account.

What kind of YouTuber because I am a youtuber

• Let me guess...you are going to the last place you look? bam! It took me only an hour to figure out this joke.

Smellmeh posted: »

Ya im hoping episode 3 will come out before friday. Because on friday, im going to same place that i went to when episode 1 came. And that

• Is your first post honestly just to ask for early access to a game?

Thread: early access to minecraft story mode ep3 It seams like few people are geting minecraft story mode ep3 early so could I get it early

• Telltale Games's channel has updated, but does that mean the trailer is coming in a short time (like minutes)?

• The trailer will be tomorrow. They are probably just updating the art on the channel.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Telltale Games's channel has updated, but does that mean the trailer is coming in a short time (like minutes)?

• According to the tweet the TRAILER is coming out on thursday, and the game will be out tuesday. (Don't get me wrong though. If it DOES come out tues day, i'm fine with that! =))

JrsTV12 posted: »

Thread: Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3 on November 19... but release on Thursday?! Episode 3 is coming out Tomorrow, but why on Thursday and will it be on all platforms in one day?

• It took me only an hour to figure out this joke.

GSSalvador posted: »

Let me guess...you are going to the last place you look? bam! It took me only an hour to figure out this joke.

• Yes

Is your first post honestly just to ask for early access to a game?

• Well rip i got it too. No spoilers. This episode is good. You all will love it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.