Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• How long was the episode?

Well rip i got it too. No spoilers. This episode is good. You all will love it.

• If you're okay i will send in pm. To keep out the spoilers.

How long was the episode?

• May I know your age?

Yes

• Didnt know your a youtuber.

If you're okay i will send in pm. To keep out the spoilers.

• edited November 2015

Judging from the guy who was uploading it, his tweets sound like he seemed to assume he got it early like the other couple handful of people and just thought Telltale sneaked released it ,so I don't think Telltale sent him a early review/LP code and he just happened to get lucky.

Didnt know your a youtuber.

• Welp! No idea what made this guy VIP, but there we go.

enter image description here

• We all knew it was going to be the 24th, but this person just basically confirmed it.

Welp! No idea what made this guy VIP, but there we go.

• Ok...is November 19. Waiting for the trailer...

• I made a mistake. I just realized that the trailer for Episode 3 comes out on Thursday. lol

JrsTV12 posted: »

Thread: Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3 on November 19... but release on Thursday?! Episode 3 is coming out Tomorrow, but why on Thursday and will it be on all platforms in one day?

• Episode 2's trailer was released before 1:30 PM (for me, in Brazil) And now it's almost 3 PM, still no trailer.

Smellmeh posted: »

Ok...is November 19. Waiting for the trailer...

• Looks pretty exciting. My guess for the first location that they show in the trailer is the Far Lands or it is really another world. And we will obviously enter the ominous The End. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Trailer enter link description here

• OH MAN! Dude, Jesse on that Enderman Costume, IT'S SO FREAKING COOL! I'm happy because, every miniature and title's content i saw (On the DanTDM episode) was all in the trailer, that means i didn't have any spoilers at all.

• Telltale's new tweet says it'll arrive November 24th for all platforms.

• I hope Steam don't delay again.

dojo32161 posted: »

Telltale's new tweet says it'll arrive November 24th for all platforms.

• edited November 2015

Looks pretty cool! Im glad is not releasing on Friday to Monday. (Ill have no wifi on Friday to Monday) I can't wait for episode 3. But man, can't believe we are already on episode 3. This series is going by fast. But no matter. i am loving this series!!!

EDIT:

Don't miss the trailer above for your first look at the episode! It's got an End portal, mobs aplenty, and most importantly, Reuben.

enter image description here

(Sorry for image size)

• Is someone going to update the thread?

• Same here. Come on Telltale. Have mercy on us steam players this time! Don't let some other console players get it first. cough Xbox cough

MimoDX2 posted: »

I hope Steam don't delay again.

• Wow, there are a lot of people in the Youtube comments complaining about Youtubers getting it early. Seriously guys, you didn't know that companies give some big name Youtubers the game early to help promote it.

• I like that they included both Jesse's in the trailer. The trailer itself was pretty short, but it looks like it's going to be a good episode. I'm still confused about the whole "VIP" situation. but whatever I can wait till Tuesday.

• They "delayed" it last time because it happened literally out of nowhere . No one thought episode 2 was coming out that day. With an a actual release date a couple days away I'm sure it will release 10-11 AM PT on Tuesday.

MimoDX2 posted: »

I hope Steam don't delay again.

• Hmm, another all platform release on the same day huh? That's cool. I hope this becomes the norm!

• Please send me a pm aswell. I want to know how much things I hav to put aside the 24th. Thank you.

If you're okay i will send in pm. To keep out the spoilers.

• I loved that we saw Soren in the trailer. Hopefully we will meet him early on if it's a 50 minutes episode again.

• AGH! Look at Petra at around 53 secs. Things are going badly for our heroes...

• Very happy with the variety of Jesse's in the trailer :D Looks good! Though I've watched it having just finished the game of thrones finale and..well my emotions are very confused :P

• me too! How long was it?

Well rip i got it too. No spoilers. This episode is good. You all will love it.

• She looks really white?

AChicken posted: »

AGH! Look at Petra at around 53 secs. Things are going badly for our heroes...

• Isn't anyone wandering what happened to Magnus and Ellegard, do we just leave them in soren's house? Roam idea round wherever, do we not need them in the game anymore and we are trying to ditch them now?

• edited November 2015

Guys, I think that the episode 3 ends with the approaching Wither Storm cause it seems that episode 4 is a Rush away from it in the beginning and so, the trailer showed up the monster in front of you near soren...

• And, why the ALL platforms is missing Android? I want it tuesday, i'm on Android

• Nope. Your mind goes wayyyy to far. It's like that guy who got on xbox one game of thrones episode 5, and how that guy got on ps4 tales from the borderlands 4 early than everybody like a week.

Didnt know your a youtuber.

• It's on Google Play, Google Play IS for Android.

Forcer99 posted: »

And, why the ALL platforms is missing Android? I want it tuesday, i'm on Android

• No, she looks really pale and sick. Could she/ Gabriel die by episode 4? Hope not

She looks really white?

• Pretty bizarre to see a waiting thread only 11 pages long. :P

• Am i the only one that loves his voice actor? xD

captainivy1 posted: »

I loved that we saw Soren in the trailer. Hopefully we will meet him early on if it's a 50 minutes episode again.

• It is pretty weird. Season 2's waiting threads were like 300 pages, right?

Pretty bizarre to see a waiting thread only 11 pages long. :P

• edited November 2015

This is unrelated, but if someone want to listen to the Training Montage theme, here it is.

enter link description here

• Oh Flog don't tell me you hated it. Not you too.....

Flog61 posted: »

Very happy with the variety of Jesse's in the trailer Looks good! Though I've watched it having just finished the game of thrones finale and..well my emotions are very confused :P

• edited November 2015

There always seems to be a problem though. Xbox still had to wait an extra day :( I was so hyped too ;_____;

Hmm, another all platform release on the same day huh? That's cool. I hope this becomes the norm!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.