What do you think will happen in the end?

Comments

• Omg haha you again with that video xD u made mah day

enter link description here You're a damn sadistic and disturbing mother fucker, huh?

• XD

I feel like Gabriel will ride the ender dragon into battle shouting "ARE YOU WITH ME!"

• Am i the only that fell outta my chair while reading all of this,

• enter image description here

Am i the only that fell outta my chair while reading all of this,

• Well I'm glad I could make someone smile. XD

Omg haha you again with that video xD u made mah day

• You truly trolled me I went looking for the new minecraft story mode avatars

With Gravatar, if you make an account and connect it with telltale it will copy the profile picture

• edited November 2015

lol xD
    this is the picture i downloaded with google :)
    Jessseee :P

You truly trolled me I went looking for the new minecraft story mode avatars

• they all go out for frosty choclit milkshake

• Reuben will Oink at the Witherstorm and it will stop.

• After our hero defeats that schmonster, Jesse will order the Order to get a bucket full of milk, and get ready to hand it over him/her. Then he/she will turn around, take a glance at the camera and say:

Give me a milk. Chocolate.

And the bucket o' milk (plus secret recipe of heaven what made that cocoa such joy, !!which you can order at baduss.bom.choc.com now!!) flies towards Jess. While the others are whispering, Wish I could do that...

(Also, in the alternate ending...:)

enter image description here

• edited November 2015

Hey wait a second, u used the wrong gif!

LOLOLOLOL

thats better xD

• The enderdragon was already killed by the Order of the stone do

You said it in the title friend. The end. I feel like the only way to stop a horrifying monster is with another horrifying monster. MegaWither Vs EnderDragon. Holy shit, SOMEBODY GET THE SYFY CHANNEL ON THE PHONE, I FOUND THEM A NEW MOVIE TO DO!

• but still the daughter, im out wtf

• if thats gonna happen the Lukas x Jesse community is ded

One of the characters die, and it's Petra. She takes a mortal wound, and as she lays dying, Lukas unveils a special potion that she always w

• I FREAKING KNEW IT!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Reuben will Oink at the Witherstorm and it will stop.

• Not exactly, No. Upon slaying the Ender Dragon, You receive the Ender Dragon egg.

I replied with that to someone who said the same thing you did. So that should answer your question

The enderdragon was already killed by the Order of the stone do

• Oh, oopsie didnt notice, and i forgot, nevermind :P

Not exactly, No. Upon slaying the Ender Dragon, You receive the Ender Dragon egg. I replied with that to someone who said the same thing you did. So that should answer your question

• This discussion is so brutal, you're gonna lose your head while you read it. It's gonna be...

omg not again ahahhahahahaha

• enter image description here

Hey wait a second, u used the wrong gif! thats better xD

• edited November 2015

[removed]

• An epic Ender Dragon vs. Wither battle, with Soren, the gang and super TNT of course! :D

• I'm thinking of doing that meme

Abeille posted: »

And he smiles at Jesse and says "You did it Jesse" Jesse says "No Lukas...We did it."

• Pff, they only have to drop the F-bomb, but nobody reloaded yet, :(
    It could be already stopped if the gang stopped farting in their beds, are they 4? XD

An epic Ender Dragon vs. Wither battle, with Soren, the gang and super TNT of course!

• Ermergerd ERNK ERNK!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Reuben will Oink at the Witherstorm and it will stop.

• W-wait... Y-yo-ou thought that the F-bomb was... Me too at first!

Pff, they only have to drop the F-bomb, but nobody reloaded yet, It could be already stopped if the gang stopped farting in their beds, are they 4? XD

• The Wither storm will be defeated with Soren's amazing F-Bomb

• Oh heck no

Smellmeh posted: »

I hope Telltale won't go dark on us and let Reuben get killed by the witherstorm.

• edited November 2015

I just exploded of laughter when they said:

Gabriel: The Formidi-Bomb

Magnus: Yeah yeah, i already heard about the F-bomb before

Axel: The F-bomb?

Ellegaard: Its like, super TNT that could derstory everytging in the world..

MarteenPyro posted: »

W-wait... Y-yo-ou thought that the F-bomb was... Me too at first!

• Love that gif! Is so Family Friendly!!!

MarteenPyro posted: »

This discussion is so brutal, you're gonna lose your head while you read it. It's gonna be...

• Oh really?! Oh man! Spoiler Alert!!!

• Right? It brings us all together by the campfire, makes our fantasy up so we can tell some cool stories to each other! Eddie is so heartwarming!

Smellmeh posted: »

Love that gif! Is so Family Friendly!!!

• edited November 2015

I'll bet they find what they're looking for (the weapon of mass destruction), and by this point all the members of the Order of the Stone are found as well (perhaps even the Ocelots get involved). Before confronting the storm, Soren turns to the group and asks, "Are you with me?", and each character involved responds, "To the End!"

Just before they have a chance to use the Formidi-Bomb to fight the storm, however, Ivor makes an appearance with some new way of controlling it (which he discovered using a book he stole from Soren's library). His one goal from here is to destroy all those who hindered him in his previous attempt of displaying greatness. In the chaos, Jesse becomes the only one who can stop a 'withered' Ivor. After an epic duel (using the power of creativity to win), Jesse gives one quip before delivering the final blow;

"...Hey, Ivor."

"...What?!"

"...You still owe us a diamond."

After defeating Ivor, and by extent the Wither Storm, the group becomes the 'new order', being addressed by whatever name the player picked in the first episode. The game closes out the same way as the montage, except with all the new additions and other characters who contributed to this victory.

• Nice ending, it's just that are you with me is Gabriel's thing so Soren can't just steal it

• My rumor:I think that

-In the end,They discover that gabriel/petra is alive,and they kill the wither together with gabriel/petra.

-The wither sickness is over to gabriel/petra

-Ivor's dead by wither storm

My rumors what will happen after

-Jesse will marry petra,and jesse discover he is gabriel's son.
    -Axel will be king of boom town,and then he lost btw.
    -Oliva will be ellegard's assistor.
    -Lukas and his ocelots will be soren's helper
    -Ivor will be founded alive and been banned (if its a server) form minecraft.

• edited November 2015

What if Jesse was a girl? She will marry.....

guyalf1 posted: »

My rumor:I think that -In the end,They discover that gabriel/petra is alive,and they kill the wither together with gabriel/petra. -The

• And who's son will she be...?

Killah posted: »

What if Jesse was a girl? She will marry.....

• I feel like they will use the command block against it making it a self destruct sorta thing to the wither

Sign in to comment in this discussion.