Parrelels confirmed! Future Predicted Lukas Vs Jesse Battle!

Hi guys this is a really intense discussion I got for you guys regarding the parrelels!
So there are the obvious 2 (Axel and Olivia) then there are Jesse and Lukas, even a possible 5th. Now I have confirmed that Lukas is Soren, Before Gabriel/Petra tells you about the wither effect in the area where Magnus and Ellegaard were arguing if you choose to look at Lukas Jesse thinks to himself "this place looks like a dream come true for Lukas" and you can tell he is as excited as Olivia when there are the massive amounts of rail when you go to Redstonia so Lukas can't be anyone else and be excited at all ten building.
To back this up even more is that Axel sorta doesn't like Lukas and Magnus doesn't really like Soren, remember when he said "yeah yeah you and Soren's little brainy club!" He sort of doesn't like him.
Even more is that Lukas sort of acts as a leader if you look back to the end of episode one when he suggests we get rest and look for the temple early he also makes a move of leadership choosing to stay behind and keeping someone with him.

Now this brings me to the whole Lukas vs Jesse thing, if Jesse fits into Ivor's position as the all round leader then that means there is obviously some leadership challenge and in the end Jesse will be wiped out from the story! But I don't think so, if you choose to save Gabriel in the first episode it is obvious that Gabriel has some leadership qualities and does do a half decent job of leading over Magnus and Ellie like how Jesse leads over Axel and Olivia

So this is my theory I have confirmed the parrelels as of information up 2 episode 2 unless you consider Reuben to be a member of the order but I see him more as a pet Jesse coukd onky be Ivor with a possible 5th member of the order.

Comments

• edited November 2015

You outright stole my theory of Lukas being Soren...

Anyway, nice backup theory you got there, I agree with you.

• But hey... That's just a theory... A
    Game Theory
    Thanks for watching!

• I stole your theory and confirmed it ;)

You outright stole my theory of Lukas being Soren... Anyway, nice backup theory you got there, I agree with you.

• Interesting theory.

• Thank you

ChocoHallic posted: »

Interesting theory.

• it's a nice theory but i can think up some a contradiction
    1) if anything Jesse is more like Soren .
    assuming that Soren was actually the real leader and not made to be the leader because of their falling out Ivor as Jesse is also the leader; This would also explain why Jesse was in Soren's place at the end of chapter 2 on the amulet (with Petra in Gabriel's, Ivor in his own, Magnus in his own and Ellegaarrd in her own.).
    P.S possible 5th? there are five members in the order.

• episode 3 backs up this theory with a couple changes on lukas... :)

• that so? huh i have not played it yet so ill check it out then come back. (#PC Australia life)

UrbanRodrik posted: »

episode 3 backs up this theory with a couple changes on lukas...

• I put spoiler tag here, so... Yep, I did.

Soren might answer to why was Ivor erased from the legends. Now that I finished the 3rd episode and saw the preview trailer for the 4th, I can say that Lukas might end up as our Ivor. I really want the whole story to end with a happy ending and Ivor becoming a good guy, maybe saving lives, maybe even to rejoin the order. To be honest, I didn't think Lukas would become so... different... I just hope in episode 4 we'll meet some of his friends, because if I were in his shoes I would be really worried for them. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he was so different in the first two episodes.

• I don't think he was too different. He was worrying about everything, like always, and that made him a little "prickly" as he said. He is pretty abused in this episode, too (Axel fell on him what, four times?). He goes back to his "nice self" if you let him lead and if you tell him about Petra/Gabriel's sickness, btw. His outbursts seem to be derived from fear more than any ill intentions.

But I do foresee conflicts regarding the leadership, to be honest. I just don't think it will get to a point where Lukas is becoming our Ivor.

• edited November 2015

Its interesting, Lukas does go nuclear with the leadership at the end of ep 1 and in ep 3, likely theory.

• I just meant he'll be the alchemist, I'm sure he'll come around.

• ok

that so? huh i have not played it yet so ill check it out then come back. (#PC Australia life)

• i agree and disagree, after one of my saves i noticed that it really diddnt play out like the other 3 did, there was the fight for amulet but other then that everything else went smoothly with him,

• Can you tell what you did different on that save?

flukie621 posted: »

i agree and disagree, after one of my saves i noticed that it really diddnt play out like the other 3 did, there was the fight for amulet but other then that everything else went smoothly with him,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.