What do you think will happen in the end?

13»

Comments

• Maybe in the episode 5 jesse make a end portal and jesse train the ender dragon like in how to train your dragon movie and the ender dragon help jesse fight the wither storm in the end jesse have 2 pet reuben and ender dragon

• Fair point. I figured it was a phrase used by the Order itself- something Gabriel only uses at Endercon to bring back memories of their legendary quest to defeat the Ender dragon. I wouldn't be surprised if Ivor was actually the first to come up with it- the way he's referenced in the first episode seems to imply some kind of leadership status...

...but hey, that's just a theory.

Nice ending, it's just that are you with me is Gabriel's thing so Soren can't just steal it

• LUKASSSS.

Killah posted: »

What if Jesse was a girl? She will marry.....

• edited November 2015

Reuben shoots Lee before he turned. THE END, ROLL CREDITS!

enter image description here

Had to put that spoiler tag so that i don't spoil the ending.

• Witherstorm has been bombed with Soren's super TNT by Jesse but it turned back and now there are 3 whiterstorm every one of them has a head. When it was destroyed, people who were "eaten" are actually alive, even Petra/Gabriel.

• Warning: This comment Contains the F-Bomb (The real one)'

FUCK

• WHAT!?!?!?! (refer to Line 1 16th word to Line 1 20th word) THERES A WHITERSTORM?!?!?!?!? A STORM THAT'S WHITER!?!?!?!?!?

• I'm not joking. Watch episode 3.

• Damn it, I sooo knew it, but I wasn't sure so I checked! Reuben the pure badassness and epicness!

• Definitely Lukas

Killah posted: »

What if Jesse was a girl? She will marry.....

• She will be a mother and be married to Lukas

MarteenPyro posted: »

And who's son will she be...?

• Everybody will die.

• edited December 2015

Well i did only some rumors about what will happen in end so thats the story rumor of what will happen:
    Well Gabriel will make a new diamond sword for anyone,soren will make tons of unactivated formidi bombs. Jesse gets a new armor that soren made known as the "marksman armor" Its mean jesse get all the OOTS(Order of the stone) armors mixed together and gabriels handmade sword. They go attack the splitted witherstorm and they see ivor,Petra attacked him and must finish him up,but then the withers come and "pushs" ivor into the wither body. Then ivors turn into a "wither ivor". He also make people zombies and all the survivors in witherstorm's body turn into zombies. jesse and gabriel take care with them and then soren and ellegard/magnus builds a TNT cannon and loads it with formidi bomb. The formidi bombs explode on the 2 small withers.Then jesse must wait untill the TNT cannons load and there will be a boss battle on the last main witherstorm. Jesse will must attack the tentacles to damage the storm. Then the wither explode and its die,but ITS NOT OVER,they must finish up ivor. Petra cuts his head off and throws it into the void in the end. Then everything is over,And the gang and the old order of the stone merges the groups together and they get a new name by the player's choice. Then petra(if its boy jesse)/axel(if its girl jesse) marrys jesse and....
    and they live happily ever after! The end! Its also end with a party so here ya go

http://giphy.com/gifs/time-friday-thread-4c4jQPdVv381G
    PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh and also my other rumor to ivor's death
    http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/File:This-is-sparta-o.gif

• OMGGGG YASSSS THATD LIKEER THE BEST ENDING IVE HEARD!! ;D

guyalf1 posted: »

Well i did only some rumors about what will happen in end so thats the story rumor of what will happen: Well Gabriel will make a new diamo

• And what happens with Lukas and Olivia?

Well i did only some rumors about what will happen in end so thats the story rumor of what will happen: Well Gabriel will make a new diamo

• That was wild from start to finish.

Almost everyone dies terribly and the few that don't become hopeless and live out the remainder of their days in solitude and regret for fai

• I swear Olivia has a crush on Lukas so MARRIAGE!

MarteenPyro posted: »

And what happens with Lukas and Olivia?

• I agree, you! You know the truth and speak it!

We all know how things gonna end!

enter image description here

I swear Olivia has a crush on Lukas so MARRIAGE!

• edited November 2015

• I think in the end Jesse will find an end portal out of nowhere and see Soren climbing stairs and climb them up to an artificial "happy land" where you smug find a secret door which leads to lab and just outside is Soren chillin with ender men and he lunches your lights out, he then meets you and sings about Sally dilly dally and then the gang comes back together and sneak through a "crap ton" of ender men and get back through a portal to the Overworld

I Dont Know it's just my theory

• There is something I hope will happen in the end.

I'd like to see them in the armors of the order's members. Something similar to this.

• I think the gang would trap the WitherStorm somewhere like the Nether or The End. Or possibly a new dimension. Or they can go all bad a** and create some sort of Command block-Iron Golem [GolemStorm] and destroy it. But there just ain't another command block they could use. So I believe they would trap the WitherStorm in the Nether/The End

• They all get aids and die the end.

SEASON 2!!!

• A epic battle in the nether i guess... Nah, Jesse will fart and the Wither Storm is defeated, the end :P

• Gabriel Is a Liar

Nice ending, it's just that are you with me is Gabriel's thing so Soren can't just steal it

• I Think Episode 9 WIll END With Reuben Coming Back With Cool Glassic Then Everybody Stops Bad Guys Stop And Reuben Pranktersganster Glassic Then END I Post a Spollor Tag So I Wont Destroy The Ending

• Old Commet Witherstorm Dead Long Gone

MimoDX2 posted: »

A epic battle in the nether i guess... Nah, Jesse will fart and the Wither Storm is defeated, the end :P

• Um, there's no Season 2 yet, so it's unconfirmed if there will be an Episodes 9.

But I really want a Season 2!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.