Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• when is the PC release for Australia?

• 24th of november

when is the PC release for Australia?

• Damn... Those last moments... Telltale you did it again...

enter image description here

• Well i used a break. I didn't play all time, like 13 min break so the episode might be one hour and 20 min, but the 2 hours one i heard it from a friend that he played it too.

You need to chill. They PM'd me and the episode length is 90 to 120 minutes, so it's about as long as episode 1.

• It must have been a present from Doc for making the game!

enter image description here

MarteenPyro posted: »

I know your evil plans Telltale, I know the secret you have for releasing episodes so fast! It can't be anything else than... You have a DeLorean hidden in your garage!

• Why what happens?

Wait, don't tell me. Is it a good twist? How long is the episode? Is it a good episode?

Damn... Those last moments... Telltale you did it again...

• edited November 2015

Episode is around 1 hr and 30 mins, IMO I loved the episode. Ending was kind of unexpected (well atleast 1 part of it) and it got me actually excited for EP4.

Why what happens? Wait, don't tell me. Is it a good twist? How long is the episode? Is it a good episode?

• So some of you already got ep 3? Lucky you then. When is PSN store updating? In how many hours?

• It's an awesome episode! I think the length was... Like the 2nd episode's. Nice twist we had, I really don't want to spoil anything and I won't, but think before you choose. I liked something more than the other and regretted it as I met the outcome.

Why what happens? Wait, don't tell me. Is it a good twist? How long is the episode? Is it a good episode?

• edited November 2015

I think the episode is around 1 hr and 30 mins though, atleast if you wait for the timer to end then click on a dialogue option. EP2 was only like 1 hr :(

It's an awesome episode! I think the length was... Like the 2nd episode's. Nice twist we had, I really don't want to spoil anything and I won't, but think before you choose. I liked something more than the other and regretted it as I met the outcome.

• Is there any way to play it today on Steam in the UK?

If so, then yay! I'm excited for this one.

CarL_J posted: »

I think the episode is around 1 hr and 30 mins though, atleast if you wait for the timer to end then click on a dialogue option. EP2 was only like 1 hr

• edited November 2015

Actually, I don't really remember, it didn't seem short, but I just replayed TWD and this episode seemed shorter than the Walking's.

I think the episode is around 1 hr and 30 mins though, atleast if you wait for the timer to end then click on a dialogue option. EP2 was only like 1 hr

• Guys, do you know what hour the episode should be out tonight? 12:01 PM or 06:00 AM?

• i already knew that i was meaning time wise sorry for confusion

Quiff posted: »

24th of november

• Thread: IS IT FAIR?

Australia already has Minecraft:Story Mode Episode 3 out! As an American, it just doesn't seem fair that most countries don't get it yet ☹ Do any of you think that this is unfair? I know for me it's LITERALLY coming out TOMORROW, but still it's not fair one country gets it first! And to those whom live in an area that Episode 3 isn't coming out as soon, my heart goes out to you ☹☹☹

• It's not a deliberate early release, it's just different storefronts releasing the game at different times.

Thread: IS IT FAIR? Australia already has Minecraft:Story Mode Episode 3 out! As an American, it just doesn't seem fair that most count

• edited November 2015

Do you know what Time zones are?!

Thread: IS IT FAIR? Australia already has Minecraft:Story Mode Episode 3 out! As an American, it just doesn't seem fair that most count

• Just sitting here and waiting for the green light :)

• edited November 2015

ok, then it'll be released at around 6 am on wednesday in Australia

EDIT: Should be out rn, actually

i already knew that i was meaning time wise sorry for confusion

• How have some people got episode 3 yet?

Do y'all live in Australia or is there a way to get it elsewhere yet?

• Australian PSN is how people been playing it.

How have some people got episode 3 yet? Do y'all live in Australia or is there a way to get it elsewhere yet?

• i'll just refresh a few time's thanks tho :D

Quiff posted: »

ok, then it'll be released at around 6 am on wednesday in Australia EDIT: Should be out rn, actually

• Australian PC user but i don't have it yet.

How have some people got episode 3 yet? Do y'all live in Australia or is there a way to get it elsewhere yet?

• Well, that might be just a little unfair. But on the good side, this means that we Steam Users won't need to wait until the next day to play it, because it's already done, right?

• I have changed region in profile location on Xbox 360 to Austrailia but it says its avalible but wouln't let me purchase.

• In some hours it will 24th November for me (not saying its releasing exactly that time.), i'm so hyped!

• This is false I still don't have it, I can only refresh so many times
    (side note) i'm going to restart my PC and see if it changes anything

• Yeah. Worst part is i have school tommorow. So, A i can't play it until 4 o'clock, or, more likely, sports are on and i have to wait til wedsday to play. =(((

• I clocked in 43 minutes first playthrough of episode 2

• Im so ready for episode 3 because some people got episode 3 and said is pretty good. So that makes me really excited for this one!

• I'm still waiting... It's time for School for me in some hours now it's 5:53 AM for me...

• I have to get to school too and the episode is nowhere to be found in EU PSN :'(

Forcer99 posted: »

I'm still waiting... It's time for School for me in some hours now it's 5:53 AM for me...

• Guys, i think that:

For Telltale is not 24th yet! Let's wait 160 minutes and maybe we will get it!

• They say it is coming on november 24, 10 am PTS

• Thread: Episode3 Delay! Can you plz help me?

Hi guys, so I was really excited today for episode 3 to release and it hasn't on IOS it says it is purchased and coming soon! Is there a solution to this problem, is there a delay I live in Australia so I should have the episode?

Anyway until I play the episode I will stay off the forums because I've already seen a few spoilers and I don't wanna hear through anymore

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It hasn't released yet on the iOS store, Apple are in the same time zone as Telltale (pacific time) and normally update their store at a specific time so it won't become available until some time later today when they update their store.

Another thing to note is that it's still the 23rd for them so there is technically no delay.

Thread: Episode3 Delay! Can you plz help me? Hi guys, so I was really excited today for episode 3 to release and it hasn't on IOS it sa

• Its released, restarted game 3 times, restarted computer 2 times, Why?

• edited November 2015

Timezones hurt. Wait another 15 minutes (Since then it will be Midnight where they are) and maybe it will come out for you. If it doesn't, it doesn't hurt to wait a few more hours. It's not like this is a one-hour only event where if you miss it it never appears again.

• Now is 24th

OMG

I Want it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.