Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• yea, it's 12:14 AM here of 24Nov. do you have it? is there a certain time of the day or exactly when it hit Nov24?

Forcer99 posted: »

Now is 24th OMG I Want it

• Nope :C and for the timezone I'm in Italy, at school, for us is 9:17 AM now...

• where you get your info for the 10am PTS time release?

victeldo posted: »

They say it is coming on november 24, 10 am PTS

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They don't normally release at midnight, there are no guaranteed release times but it should release at some point today.

Tantan05 posted: »

yea, it's 12:14 AM here of 24Nov. do you have it? is there a certain time of the day or exactly when it hit Nov24?

• u know, I went through it again all the way to magnus and I found a part that says 'of course, you could never beat me in real life' and my character is like whaaaat??? :)and im just prepping another play through of it just for episode 3 to see if theres a difference :D

• Let's just hope the whole PS3 EU fiasco doesn't occur again.

• The trailer say season pass disk have access to download the next episode, what about pc/ mac? Is there is an access to download them?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The PC and Mac versions normally become available from around 10 AM pacific time so it should hopefully release later today.

The trailer say season pass disk have access to download the next episode, what about pc/ mac? Is there is an access to download them?

• I play on the PC and haven't got it yet though...

OzzyUK posted: »

It hasn't released yet on the iOS store, Apple are in the same time zone as Telltale (pacific time) and normally update their store at a spe

• cries dramatically

8 hours?

• Most PC releases are also handled by companies in the Pacific time zone (Steam and Telltale), although GOG.com goes by Warsaw time. The releases usually happen between 9AM and 1PM in their time zone, although GOG.com usually updates in the evening in their time zone. It will probably be another six to ten hours until release on PC, possibly a little more.

I play on the PC and haven't got it yet though...

• My Steam Version of Minecraft Story Mode didn't updated yet. I didn't hade episode 3.

• If you're right, then i'm probably going to play it on 4PM. It's almost 10AM for me, but it will be 4AM to Telltale's time zone.

The PC and Mac versions normally become available from around 10 AM pacific time so it should hopefully release later today.

• Not on Android yet...

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2015

It's not out for Steam yet. Valve updates based on the Pacific time zone, and it's currently 4:23 AM there. They don't open until 9 AM PST, and generally update the Steam store between 9 AM and 1 PM PST, although sometimes the store is updated a little later than that.

OTTOOTTI posted: »

My Steam Version of Minecraft Story Mode didn't updated yet. I didn't hade episode 3.

• How do you get that piece of dialogue?! O_O

• Thread: Episode 3 says "coming soon" even though released, please help!

Before you say "connect to the internet" or "update it" it already has, and still says it. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with this? Thanks.

• Thread: Episode 3 ?!

Please Update for PC Game Minecraft Story Mode Episode 3 24 November !!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

What platform are you waiting for? It hasn't released on every platform yet so you might need to wait for a little while before it releases.

Thread: Episode 3 says "coming soon" even though released, please help! Before you say "connect to the internet" or "update it" it already has, and still says it. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with this? Thanks.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The PC version should release at some point later today.

Kabre55 posted: »

Thread: Episode 3 ?! Please Update for PC Game Minecraft Story Mode Episode 3 24 November !!

• edited November 2015

I'm on PS4, so now that I just realized by reading some posts.... not released yet?

What platform are you waiting for? It hasn't released on every platform yet so you might need to wait for a little while before it releases.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not a Telltale staff member so i don't know if they have a planned release time but from looking on the Playstation store it doesn't appear to be released yet. Normally things get release when the consoles update their stores so i would recommend checking again later.

I'm on PS4, so now that I just realized by reading some posts.... not released yet?

• :) well thats good to hear 5:09 AM imma go into lala land now snores

The PC version should release at some point later today.

• It's a good enough answer for me, thanks!

I'm not a Telltale staff member so i don't know if they have a planned release time but from looking on the Playstation store it doesn't app

• Seriously still not out for Android?!? :(((((

• Google is a California based company, so the releases are done on pacific standard time. It's currently 5:36 AM in California, and Google doesn't open until 9AM PST. Generally, companies based in California add releases to their digital storefronts between 9AM and 1PM PST, but some times releases can be added slightly later.

Seriously still not out for Android?!? ((((

• And when exactly will it be released for android?

• Why is everyone complaining? Just wait, jesus. You guys doesn't even have the rights to complain for 2 reasons. 1) 24th hasn't ended yet. And 2) You (and me) literally have to wait a month, MAX for an episode. Just wait, telltale have given hte episode to PSN, Xbox and Valve. It's in their hands now (Pun intended).

• Enjoy your game.

• Today is November 24th I play on mobile and I have the Multi-Pack (Season Pass on mobile) and it says Episode 3 Coming Soon!

• edited November 2015

Not again!

Steam players will remember that

Well have fun. :)

• it's not out on playsation store yet and it is 3:30 dose anybody know what time the store updates in europe

• Cause is still not out
    But seriously, if at Italian clock 23:00 the EP 3 is not here, i complain cause it will be 02:00 PM in California

starygt posted: »

Today is November 24th I play on mobile and I have the Multi-Pack (Season Pass on mobile) and it says Episode 3 Coming Soon!

• Please, my Episode 3 don't work, say: COMING SOON

• well not soon

gardner82 posted: »

it's not out on playsation store yet and it is 3:30 dose anybody know what time the store updates in europe

• edited November 2015

When arrive the third episode???

RaulYT posted: »

Please, my Episode 3 don't work, say: COMING SOON

• 2 hours and 2 minutes from this post (approximately).

• Are you using Steam?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2015

It releases based on the location of the store front. ie: Steam, Telltale, Google, and Apple are on the west coast of the United States, so they update based on pacific standard time. It's only 8AM there, and none of those companies open until 9AM PST. Their store fronts are usually updated between 9AM and 1PM PST, although sometimes they can be updated slightly later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.