Game of Thrones Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• No, Tyrion wasn't. Royal family at that time included Robert, "his" children and his wife. It also included his brothers, but I reckon that was mostly before "his" children were born.

Barthanax posted: »

Actually, no, sir. Tyrion ''If the accused is a royal, the champion must be one of the Kingsguard.'' 99.9% sure Tyrion is part of the royal family and Jaime was a Kingsguard.

• Just some funny pictures I found on Steam c:

enter image description here

• Ned was convicted it was the right thing to do to keep his daughters safe, however after confessing the treason there's no trial by combat option.

Lingvort posted: »

Sure, but whom could he put forward as his champion that would equal Jaime? I don't think he had much chance, even so.

• Omfg Dany I love/hate you so much. This is it!!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Just some funny pictures I found on Steam c:

• But I think people might be getting their hopes up, if he does return who say he'll be anything like Jon, Lady Stoneheart was resurrected by the lord of light and look at her.

sbk12345 posted: »

jon snow himself is dead... jon stark / azor ahai? that's the real question...

• edited November 2015

Part 1:

Part 2:

enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here enter image description here

• I liked that song :D

Kateis posted: »

Ok, I have made pure madness this time guys, please save my sanity before it's too late... :P enter link description here

• Here's the link to it:

AGentlman posted: »

I liked that song

• Thanks!!!!!!

Kateis posted: »

Here's the link to it:

• Not true, I mean look at Carl in The Walking Dea-

Nevermind, scratch that.

Barthanax posted: »

I wanted him dead from the start. I hate kids in shows. They're idiots and quite honestly pointless characters (I'm looking at your story arc, Bran...)

• Do you have a gif of when Mira spits at him?

Part 1: Part 2:

• edited November 2015

• Not really :(

But I think I'm going to make one ^-^

Do you have a gif of when Mira spits at him?

• I'm not sure if these ones were posted here but... oh well xD

Source

• this is great (because I never choose a silent option) - do you know where this can be found for episodes 2-6?

enter link description here

• I think there is only the first episode.

sbk12345 posted: »

this is great (because I never choose a silent option) - do you know where this can be found for episodes 2-6?

• enter image description here

Harys got what he deserved ^-^

• edited November 2015

• At least his last memory in life was of Asher XD

LMFAO

• Yeah... And he got the chance to hold Asher's hand ^.^

Brb going to make a fanfic out of this xD Yeah...

(?) Not creepy at all.

At least his last memory in life was of Asher XD

• Asher X Soldier who got hit in the neck with an arrow

The ship has raised its sails.

Yeah... And he got the chance to hold Asher's hand ^.^ Brb going to make a fanfic out of this xD Yeah... (?) Not creepy at all.

• Best ship in the entire GoT history ♥

Brodester08 posted: »

Asher X Soldier who got hit in the neck with an arrow The ship has raised its sails.

• edited November 2015

As Random Forrester Soldier #167 stared into Lord Asher's beautiful, forest green eyes, he pictured their beautiful future together. They'd be wed at sunset making him the new Lady Forrester. He'd produce Asher's heirs and provide them with motherly love and insistence. Oh what a beautiful future it'd be...

But sadly a millisecond later, Random Forrester Soldier #167 was shot in the neck by an arrow and bled to death never getting to live his dream life as the bride of Asher Forrester... Iron from Ice

The End

Yeah... And he got the chance to hold Asher's hand ^.^ Brb going to make a fanfic out of this xD Yeah... (?) Not creepy at all.

• edited November 2015

I cri evry tiem ;-;

10/10 best fanfic I've ever read in my life ♥

And since I know how much you love Asher, I could make a fanfic with you and Asher getting married ;)

As Random Forrester Soldier #167 stared into Lord Asher's beautiful, forest green eyes, he pictured their beautiful future together. They'd

• edited November 2015

Best ship in shipping history.

Best ship in the entire GoT history ♥

• Oh yeah. :D

Even Rhysha nor Rhyiona are better than this ship <3

Oh shit... I just said it, didn't I? :s

Best ship in shipping history.

• The Rhysha and Rhyiona armies for the first time together will hunt you down.

Oh yeah. Even Rhysha nor Rhyiona are better than this ship Oh shit... I just said it, didn't I?

• Well... R.I.P. Me ;-;

The Rhysha and Rhyiona armies for the first time together will hunt you down.

• Asher X Winter-Storms will never rival the tragic beauty of Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167

I cri evry tiem ;-; 10/10 best fanfic I've ever read in my life ♥ And since I know how much you love Asher, I could make a fanfic with you and Asher getting married

• If only he was Random Forrester soldier #169 xD

Asher X Winter-Storms will never rival the tragic beauty of Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167

• Random Forrester Soldier #169 was the one who carried Asher out of Ironrath on horseback

I'll never forget you #169! You gave your life to save Asher, my love. ;(

If only he was Random Forrester soldier #169 xD

• I don't know what I should ship now ;-;

Should I ship Random Forrester soldier #169 x Asher or Random Forrester soldier #167 x Asher?!

Decisions, decisions ;___;

Random Forrester Soldier #169 was the one who carried Asher out of Ironrath on horseback I'll never forget you #169! You gave your life to save Asher, my love. ;(

• Asher X The Entire Fooking Forrester Army

I don't know what I should ship now ;-; Should I ship Random Forrester soldier #169 x Asher or Random Forrester soldier #167 x Asher?! Decisions, decisions ;___;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.