Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

I am not Telltale Staff - only a fan and a volunteer Moderator who comes here to help people on the forums. However, I imagine it might release sometime in the afternoon for people who bought the game from Telltale. Keep in mind that Telltale goes by the pacific timezone, so it is currently almost ten in the morning in their timezone as of this post.

If you want to edit a post, you can move your mouse to the upper right corner of a post and you will see some buttons appear, including an edit button. If you click "Reply" instead of add comment, your post will appear below someone else's instead of you making a new post. Doing that will make the thread easier to read. :)

Blind can u tell me tho when it will release on the PC?

• I have the Telltale version and it's not out yet :c

• Yay!

It's downloading!

• Any word on when or if this will be released for android today? My 5 year old is constantly asking me.

• HOW TO UPDATE ?! MINECRAFT STORY MODE EPISODE 3 NOT STEAM SEASON PASS DYSC !?!

• someone please nobody episode 3

michyxox posted: »

LOL !! xD

• edited November 2015

Oh god, I hope the Telltale version won't take until a whole day later like last time.

Update: It's out on the Telltale Store. Surprisingly... small size.

• Restart Steam, update will appear. :)

Smellmeh posted: »

Your lucky...

edited November 2015

Different storefronts update at different times, so it's basically a matter of waiting for Xbox Live/PSN to update even if you bought the game from a disc. Even for people who bought the disc and get the episodes as free updates, the disc still has to wait for the episode to be uploaded onto the store.

Kabre55 posted: »

HOW TO UPDATE ?! MINECRAFT STORY MODE EPISODE 3 NOT STEAM SEASON PASS DYSC !?!

• thx for the help

CarL_J posted: »

Restart Steam, update will appear.

• what device do u useee!?

Yay! It's downloading!

• I'm very unhappy beacause I've been looking forward to playing episode 3 for like 8 days now and
    I've still not gotten it yet. Hopefully it will be out in a few hours or us fans will not be pleased at all
    By telltales slow service

• The person above you says it is now out on Telltale's store. I can't check for myself as I own it on Steam, but it seems to be legit.

I'm very unhappy beacause I've been looking forward to playing episode 3 for like 8 days now and I've still not gotten it yet. Hopefully it will be out in a few hours or us fans will not be pleased at all By telltales slow service

• I have the game on PC/Steam. Why, what device do you use? If it's PC/Steam and it's not appearing, try restarting your Steam client.

what device do u useee!?

• naa am ps3 lol xD well great that urs is working! ;DD

I have the game on PC/Steam. Why, what device do you use? If it's PC/Steam and it's not appearing, try restarting your Steam client.

• Come on Playstation Store.... pretty please? :'(

• edited November 2015

YES!!! I GOT EPISODE 3!!! Downloading right now.

• well why dont you link it!!!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Oh god, I hope the Telltale version won't take until a whole day later like last time. Update: It's out on the Telltale Store. Surprisingly... small size.

• exactlyyyyy an DYINGGG T-T Its 10 am in the USA, so it SHOULD be out.. at least in the UK criii

SpirosKarv posted: »

Come on Playstation Store.... pretty please?

• Where is the patch link!!!!!

• What are you playing the game on? Steam? Playstation? Xbox? Android? I just got the update for episode 3 on steam.

Mega_XG posted: »

Where is the patch link!!!!!

• Where is the link?

• It's not a link? You just open your game?

well why dont you link it!!!

• Don't let it be like episode 2 >:(

exactlyyyyy an DYINGGG T-T Its 10 am in the USA, so it SHOULD be out.. at least in the UK criii

• what was episode 2 like :c

Don't let it be like episode 2 >:(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You download the episode from within the game so it's not possible to post a direct link, in the games main menu there should be a button labelled "Episodes" that you need to click to download the episode.

well why dont you link it!!!

• PLEASE GIVE ME PATCH EPISODE 3 PLSSSSSS My Minecraft Story Mode NOT STEAM Season Pass Disc !!! Please Patch Today :(

• Is the PS3/4 ONE GONNA COME OUT LATE?????? T_T

• PC okay PC

• In Europe it was late 3 or 4 days after the other platforms' releases!!

what was episode 2 like :c

• Ok episode 3 is done downloading. Just gonna make a thread, get some soda, then ill be playing episode 3. :)

edited November 2015

You download episodes in game. Episode 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode was a very rare exception because of some complications, but with typical Telltale games (ever since Walking Dead), you download new episodes in game from the "Episodes" menu.

Gabi1000 posted: »

Where is the link?

• :'( Please Give Me Patch PC :'(

• OMGGGG NOOOO!! URGHH! All mine shows up is this: It shows up a screen that says 'Download' on PSN Store, but then there is a plain see through blue screen with the lines!! urghh am gonna report it!! Thats it!!

In Europe it was late 3 or 4 days after the other platforms' releases!!

• LUCKY YOU!!!! T_T

Smellmeh posted: »

Ok episode 3 is done downloading. Just gonna make a thread, get some soda, then ill be playing episode 3.

• To all psn users I got bored of waiting so I googled when does the psn store update and it told me that it will update in between 2pm pt/5pm pt I'm not sure if that helped but as I said I did all this because I'm bored

• So is it not on Steam right now?

• Okay Thanks! :D

To all psn users I got bored of waiting so I googled when does the psn store update and it told me that it will update in between 2pm pt/5pm pt I'm not sure if that helped but as I said I did all this because I'm bored

• It's already released. You have to reset Steam, then you can get the update.

xValkyx posted: »

So is it not on Steam right now?

• LOL I don't like it either.

captainivy1 posted: »

Beg of pardon? If you think I have the game... Well, think again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.