Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• your not the only one who bored of waiting for this as i am on the PSN as well as am on the ps4

michyxox posted: »

Okay Thanks!

• I have no raged on YouTube, Instagram and written an email to PSN. I FEEL LIFE CRYING OMG

Joey87 posted: »

your not the only one who bored of waiting for this as i am on the PSN as well as am on the ps4

• It's updating on my steam :-) im excited!

• I hate how they tell us that it will be out on 24th for Playstation 3/4, but the Playstation Blog said it will come out on 26th. Stop lying, Telltale...

• Yeah. It really sucks...

ItsMatty24 posted: »

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/24/new-on-playstation-store-bloodborne-the-old-hunters-beyond-two-souls-more-2/ So... It looks like PSN will be getting the episode 2 days late again... THANKS SONY.

• yea i feel upset as you do as its not out on the ps4 yet :(

michyxox posted: »

I have no raged on YouTube, Instagram and written an email to PSN. I FEEL LIFE CRYING OMG

• OK! GOOD BYE EVERYONE I WILL NOW OFFICIALLY CRY AND KILL MYSELF AS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! BYE EVERYONE CYA IN HEAVEN

ItsMatty24 posted: »

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/24/new-on-playstation-store-bloodborne-the-old-hunters-beyond-two-souls-more-2/ So... It looks like PSN will be getting the episode 2 days late again... THANKS SONY.

• Bought Game direct at Telltale for PC/Mac (not steam), startet it a few minutes ago (8:35 PM CET/MEZ) and no Episode 3 yet. Region is Germany. Delay? Need another Patch like for Episode 2? H-E-L-P !!!!!

• YAS GOT IT!! - non steam pc edition!

• Is it out on android yet ?

• edited November 2015

Thread: HERPADERP

Herpaderp I'm downloading Episode 3 on Xbox 360

• No D:

NoStress posted: »

Is it out on android yet ?

• edited November 2015

I cry. Hope is out before tomorrow...

Is it out on android yet ?

• Like i said in my previous comment,

I was waiting for TTG Game of thrones finale and it was

4:00 pm / Canada

now its 4:21 pm and there's nothing yet

And someone said that Psn will only release it on november 26th

Hope they're not doing this with the Android Version.

Forcer99 posted: »

I cry. Hope is out before tomorrow...

• Hope so too
    Im getting REALLY tired of waiting

Like i said in my previous comment, I was waiting for TTG Game of thrones finale and it was 4:00 pm / Canada now its 4:21 pm and th

• Alright, I wrote a comment before since everyone complaining because bla bla bla. But don't get me wrong, it's frustrating when telltale promised 24th and it'll come 26th to PSN europe users AGAIN. But once again, this is not Telltales fault, it's PSN. If you're going to complain to someone, complain to them.

• edited November 2015

I'm only complaining cause in 75 minutes for me it will be 25th. And still not on Android. GG Google, GG.

• Thread: When Will Episode 3 be out for iPad?

Hey, I have been wondering when iPad will be Episode 3? I have been waiting all day and just want it to be out. Will it be out Today or Next week or What?

• Nope, maybe i just have to wait till "Rome GMT Time" Tomorrow
    46 minutes, so hopefully i wake Up with it.

Like i said in my previous comment, I was waiting for TTG Game of thrones finale and it was 4:00 pm / Canada now its 4:21 pm and th

• Wonder When iPad will get (Central Time Btw) Episode 3? I have been waiting for Hours Today! Woke up at like 4:00Am cause of the Hype

• Hey so I see the episode available in game, but when I click on it, it takes me to the season pass. Why? Now the game is on Ps4 for me.

• Telltale just posted an update on the Blog post:

UPDATED: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 - 'The Last Place You Look' will be available for PS4 in PSN SCEE territories (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, India, Middle East, South Africa) starting November 26th, and for PS3 in these territories starting November 25th. We previously announced that the episode would be available on all platforms today, however, due to unforeseen circumstances, there is a 48 hour delay releasing the PS4 version in SCEE territories. We know the Minecraft community is excited to play the next installment in the series, and we're working with Sony to get it in your hands as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience, and we'll have you playing very soon!

• I kinda wanna Through My iPad out the Window, its Sucky Why i can't get it YET Though i have the Multi-Pack

Wonder When iPad will get (Central Time Btw) Episode 3? I have been waiting for Hours Today! Woke up at like 4:00Am cause of the Hype

• that sucks really bad...

Telltale just posted an update on the Blog post: UPDATED: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 - 'The Last Place You Look' will be availabl

• Yup, but on Android situation?
    Is not out yet.

Telltale just posted an update on the Blog post: UPDATED: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 - 'The Last Place You Look' will be availabl

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

I am not Telltale staff - just a volunteer Moderator - but that might just happen to fall on the Google Play store not updating yet. Telltale have not announced any updates but I cannot imagine that taking too terribly long.

Yup, but on Android situation? Is not out yet.

• Idk its just a big joke -_-

Yup, but on Android situation? Is not out yet.

• I have the exact same problem you do. Apparently, there was a PlayStation user that said their MC:SM said, "Available on the 26th" rather than the 24th. I'd suggest waiting until then before filing a complaint, but after that... we'll see.

• How do you exaust your conversation with reuben to get the trophy? Dpes anyone know>

• Out now for PC, Singapore!

• Well Wheres the Episode 4 waiting thread? Wait we are already done with Episode 3? Man this series is going by fast, i don't want it to end!

• Soon....

Thread: When Will Episode 3 be out for iPad? Hey, I have been wondering when iPad will be Episode 3? I have been waiting all day and just want it to be out. Will it be out Today or Next week or What?

• GOOGLE PLAY IS BULLSHIT

TIRED OF WAITING I PAY FOR THE GAME I WANT IT NOW IM GOING INSANE

• Your name totally fits of what your saying right now. :P

GOOGLE PLAY IS BULLSHIT TIRED OF WAITING I PAY FOR THE GAME I WANT IT NOW IM GOING INSANE

• Yeah, I was wondering when episode 3 comes out for my ipod too? It says that iOS will be realeased today on all platforms, but it clearly isn't. I'm in EST, I also have the multi-pack! I spent 20 bucks

Wonder When iPad will get (Central Time Btw) Episode 3? I have been waiting for Hours Today! Woke up at like 4:00Am cause of the Hype

• I live in the states, when will it be available for ps4 in the USA?

• it is avaible now

I live in the states, when will it be available for ps4 in the USA?

• edited November 2015

its 9:30

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!!
    IM A CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT YOU HEAR ME ?

THEY UPDATE THE THINGY ABOUT PSN , BUT THEY DIDNT UPDATE ABOUT GOOGLE SHIT ASS PLAY STORE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.