Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited July 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Alt text

Please do not talk about story spoilers in this thread. Thanks!

Release Dates

• PC/Mac - December 22nd
  • Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - December 22nd
  • Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - December 22nd
  • iOS - December 22nd
  • Amazon App Store - December 22nd
  • Google Play Store - December 22nd

News

December 16th

December 11th

December 9th

December 2nd

Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!

While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community? Visit these pages below to talk about stuff that is off topic.

Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Thread: Minecraft Story mode Episode 4

i think Episode 4 will be released sometime Between December - 28th - 2015 to January - 11th - 2016

• Maybe... we will see.

• edited November 2015

My guess is either January 5th or January 12th, can't see it too much earlier unless they surprise us but I can't see it much later either

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

We're not into December, and we're already on the Episode 4 waiting thread. Wow, time flies!

I am not a Telltale Staff member, but for newer users, I would predict that Episode 4 will come out sometime in early to mid January. The earlier episodes have had quicker releases, but Thanksgiving and the Holidays might slow down this episode a little. I would not expect this episode to come out in 2-4 weeks like the last two episodes had - it'll probably be closer to 5-6 weeks.

• Good to be back waiting again.

• I wonder if there is any chance it will still be released this year. Episode 3 left me wanting more. It was released pretty quickly but it didn't feel rushed; it is a pretty solid episode. I have high hopes for episode 4.

edited November 2015

Yeah, this episode felt a lot more fleshed out than Episode 2 and really captured a lot more of the Minecraft feel.

As for Episode 4 releasing this year, I wouldn't count on it unless they surprise us with another super quick 2-3 week release. Even then, that's keeping time off for Thanksgiving in mind and I don't think Telltale's that fast. Ignoring the Holidays, Telltale also has to squeeze in the premiere for Walking Dead: Michonne sometime around December 8th or 15th. I'm going to guess January the 5th or 12th like a few others have.

Abeille posted: »

I wonder if there is any chance it will still be released this year. Episode 3 left me wanting more. It was released pretty quickly but it didn't feel rushed; it is a pretty solid episode. I have high hopes for episode 4.

• edited November 2015

Back to waiting again...

Edit: Would be cool if the avatars for M:SM showed up right about now.

• Betting on 22 December

Imma take a pic of this post just incase I got the release date right, yolo

• Is it too late for me to photobomb the picture of your post?

CarL_J posted: »

Betting on 22 December Imma take a pic of this post just incase I got the release date right, yolo

• No :D

Is it too late for me to photobomb the picture of your post?

• edited November 2015

Episode 3 must be the first episode that has me REALLY craving the next episode.

• I can't imagine that we will wait too much longer for Minecraft avatars.

Smellmeh posted: »

Back to waiting again... Edit: Would be cool if the avatars for M:SM showed up right about now.

• in the FAQ it says Episodes are 4 to 6 weeks apart & episode 3 was released November 24th so the earliest Epide 4 cold be released might be December 28th, Exactly 4 weeks from Now.

• edited November 2015

Telltale gets a Holiday break, so you can move that date up 2-3 weeks which would make the date around early-mid January

Pikachu2512 posted: »

in the FAQ it says Episodes are 4 to 6 weeks apart & episode 3 was released November 24th so the earliest Epide 4 cold be released might be December 28th, Exactly 4 weeks from Now.

edited November 2015

The FAQ really just gives people a rule of thumb to go by, and it isn't an official schedule or anything. If anything, the two weeks between Episodes 1 and 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode prove that wrong.

Also, you don't have to worry about using spoiler tags to guess the date. Those are mostly for discussing story spoilers.

Pikachu2512 posted: »

in the FAQ it says Episodes are 4 to 6 weeks apart & episode 3 was released November 24th so the earliest Epide 4 cold be released might be December 28th, Exactly 4 weeks from Now.

• edited November 2015

I know... I hate cliffhangers. -_-

This wait is gonna take forever. :(

Episode 3 must be the first episode that has me REALLY craving the next episode.

• Very soon.

soon

• edited November 2015

Reply soon (In case you don't get it, im refering to the reply button, makes things less confusing)

Gerrit9 posted: »

Such soon

• edited November 2015

Minecraft Story Mode Epsidode 4 Release Date

---Minecraft Story Mode

!Minecraft Story Mode Episode 3 Ending was dramatic, but i have heard Telltale Confirmed Episode 4 Will come out in 2015 leavig only the last few weeks of December Leaving the 22nd as the early launch date.But will it come earlier or later? who knows. Comment what you think here! ![Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4]
    (SPOILERS!!!)

The end of epsiode 3 was when the wither got blown up by the Formidi - Bomb and died then Petra/Gabriel came out and saved you while the command block was okay. Then it came back tolife in three different parts one being the main head in the middle being the biggest. Two being the left head wich was the smallest head .Three being the right head wich was the 2nd biggest head then you ran away and tole Petra/Gabriel to come and they said Who's Petra?/Who is Gabriel? then it ended so episode 4 might be they destroy the left and right head leaving only the main head of the Witherstorm?

• Episode 4 preview shows 3 wither heads instead of one, that last theory can be easily busted just by that.

Where did you hear Telltale confirm a release date within 2015 for episode 4? What's your source or citation?

• 15th December or 22 December.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Nathan ( @kenjisalk ) tweeted a picture of the Minecraft Story Mode team yesterday.

enter image description here

Team '@Minecraft: #StoryMode' celebrating the release of Episode 3 - 'The Last Place You Look'. :) pic.twitter.com/HW02Io4PuU

— Nathan Ortega (@kenjisalk) November 24, 2015

It's not really related to episode 4 but i thought it would be fun to share it here :)

• Hello Team Minecraft. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Nathan ( @kenjisalk ) tweeted a picture of the Minecraft Story Mode team yesterday. Team '@Minecraft: #StoryMode' celebrating the rel

• Let's start it all again. Well, i'm betting it's going to release 15th December. Think about it, Episode 2 was released in two weeks, and it was "almost perfect", so that makes possible for 3 weeks be enough right? Well, it's just a bet.

• Way too soon.

Smellmeh posted: »

Very soon.

• You should really get "spolerprotection" on that comment mate. Lucky you I already played the episode, dramatic and awesome.

• It has only been like...One month and we are already at episode 3 and we are reaching the penultimate episode next.

This feels...Strange...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm pretty sure they will go back to their normal release scedule for season 3.

• Not as fast as minecraft

• (Hey folks. Here's an idea! Make a game or something out of how many times the word "I" (think it's called a verb, anyway. Noun, maybe?) Note: my, me and i'm all count. Go!)

I was going to do something like this right now, but, glad I saw this. Otherwise...yeesh. not jealous. I don't know how to do something like this. But I think it's strange I'm not the only one who decided to make an episode 4 thread right after episode 3's release. I wonder if ep. 2 had a waiting thread. (I'd like to find out. But I won't why? I don't know.) Now I am sooo excited for ep 4's release! Who's with me!!??

(Please tell me the game wasn't a drinking game.)

• edited November 2015

Every Telltale episode has an official waiting thread made always by the Moderators.

Thadbot22 posted: »

(Hey folks. Here's an idea! Make a game or something out of how many times the word "I" (think it's called a verb, anyway. Noun, maybe?) Not

• MUCH too soon

MimoDX2 posted: »

Way too soon.

• you know, big time spoiler warning o3o but hey, ur right it would be neat to have it that soon....btw I think that what will happen is Soren will get Ivor to help somehow like at the end and they craft another formidabomb while Ivor creates his 'flashy' potion that will destroy the command block....ELLIES DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN sniffle

• ...why does the one in the way back remind me of Mark somehow? I mean without the pink hair :|

OzzyUK posted: »

Nathan ( @kenjisalk ) tweeted a picture of the Minecraft Story Mode team yesterday. Team '@Minecraft: #StoryMode' celebrating the rel

• some say Decenmber 28th :)

MimoDX2 posted: »

Let's start it all again. Well, i'm betting it's going to release 15th December. Think about it, Episode 2 was released in two weeks, and it was "almost perfect", so that makes possible for 3 weeks be enough right? Well, it's just a bet.

• I could make a game with those words o3o

Thadbot22 posted: »

(Hey folks. Here's an idea! Make a game or something out of how many times the word "I" (think it's called a verb, anyway. Noun, maybe?) Not

• I think it will becoming December 22

Sign in to comment in this discussion.