Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• If Telltale haven't announced anything, it's probably related to the Google Play store needing to update on their own. If there was a notable delay, I'm sure Telltale would announce it just like they did for the minor delay for PSN EU users.

NoStress posted: »

its 9:30 ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!! IM A CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT YOU HEAR ME ? THEY UPDATE THE THINGY ABOUT PSN , BUT THEY DIDNT UPDATE ABOUT GOOGLE SHIT ASS PLAY STORE

• The same happened with the GoT episode 6 same day release on all platforms. It's gonna show up in a couple of hours I hope, the app stores didn't put the update yet. Annoying for the people in earlier time zones who won't be able to play till tomorrow.

Wonder When iPad will get (Central Time Btw) Episode 3? I have been waiting for Hours Today! Woke up at like 4:00Am cause of the Hype

• LOL

Smellmeh posted: »

Your name totally fits of what your saying right now. :P

• Sorry about my rudeness

Its just that i've been waiting for the whole day refreshing the offical website / twitter / Google Play store / MineCraft Story mode App.

Every 10 minutes xD

Dont get me wrong tho i love telltale games i played every single one of them

Its just that the release is playing with my feelings haha

If Telltale haven't announced anything, it's probably related to the Google Play store needing to update on their own. If there was a notable delay, I'm sure Telltale would announce it just like they did for the minor delay for PSN EU users.

• It's alright, I'm just trying to help calm people down by giving them a heads up that there shouldn't be any notable delays. :)

Sorry about my rudeness Its just that i've been waiting for the whole day refreshing the offical website / twitter / Google Play store /

• Okay it is 7 pm in Tx. and my kindle still doesn't list this episode as available. TF dude?

• Can you send me a private message when the game is available for adroid ?

It would be appreciated.

It's alright, I'm just trying to help calm people down by giving them a heads up that there shouldn't be any notable delays.

• Thread: E3 The Last place you looked

i know a lot of ppl are really upset about this BUT when is the E3 coming out as they sed it was ment to be out today well on the 24th of the morth so what is going on duz anyone really know ???

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

I would, but I'm not a Telltale staff member with extra information and I don't have any Android devices. Your best bet would be reading what other people say in this thread or checking tomorrow.

Can you send me a private message when the game is available for adroid ? It would be appreciated.

• What about iOS what's the news with that and episode 3 is still not available why?

• edited November 2015

Can't you get in touch with any staff / member of telltale ??

Because alot of people are complaining on twitter , some country already reach the 25th.

I would, but I'm not a Telltale staff member with extra information and I don't have any Android devices. Your best bet would be reading what other people say in this thread or checking tomorrow.

• I've been waiting all day and they didnt mention Android anywhere ,

Kinda sad tho because its already the 25th in some country.

Gerrit9 posted: »

What about iOS what's the news with that and episode 3 is still not available why?

• Sorry to hear that. I already got the episode, but thats because im using steam, but maybe tomorrow Telltale will release the episode for android. Maybe you should do something else besides refreshing the store. It will only make the wait for episode 3 longer. Trust me.

I've been waiting all day and they didnt mention Android anywhere , Kinda sad tho because its already the 25th in some country.

• I Can't help it xD

I've been waiting for the 24th of november since they made the annoucement :(

I guess ima just watch some anine or something XD

Sorry to hear that. I already got the episode, but thats because im using steam, but maybe tomorrow Telltale will release the episode for an

• The episode is now avaiable for Playstation 3 in PSN SCEE territories (Australia, New Zealand, EUROPE, India, Middle East, South Africa)

• Alright then. I won't spoil anything. But if you wanna know anything about the episode, (like the length for example) im your guy. :)

I Can't help it xD I've been waiting for the 24th of november since they made the annoucement I guess ima just watch some anine or something XD

• Thread: Mc:SM Ep:3 not available for Apple devices

Ugg I have been waiting all day to get Episode 3 on my iPod but it STILL says "Coming Soon" !! So I decided to check my ps4 and found that it's available on there. I'm not sure if it's the App Store that is having issues or telltale games. Does anyone have Ep: 3 in their apple device?

• It still says "Coming Soon" on my device too.

• Is it longer than ep.2 ??

Alright then. I won't spoil anything. But if you wanna know anything about the episode, (like the length for example) im your guy.

• Why can't iOS have episode 3 why it's supposed to be today and I hate that I'm missing out

• Yes it is. Is about as long as episode 1. Like 1 hour 45 mins.

Is it longer than ep.2 ??

• Thanks bruh i appreciate it :P

Also i tryed to find how to import a profile picture like you did but i can only use TTG pictures like TFTB, TWD , GOT .. etc

How did you do it ?

Yes it is. Is about as long as episode 1. Like 1 hour 45 mins.

• Still not available in Canada sadly.

Jarod14710 posted: »

Thread: Mc:SM Ep:3 not available for Apple devices Ugg I have been waiting all day to get Episode 3 on my iPod but it STILL says "Comin

• Well i copied my steam profile picture. But since your on android, you might have to use Gravatar. I don't use it so i don't know how to works. But if you wanna use a non - TTG picture, you have to use Gravatar.

Thanks bruh i appreciate it :P Also i tryed to find how to import a profile picture like you did but i can only use TTG pictures like TFTB, TWD , GOT .. etc How did you do it ?

• Yeah iknow i saw Gravatar but its kinda confusing , i'll learn more about it later

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me i appreciate it :P

Well i copied my steam profile picture. But since your on android, you might have to use Gravatar. I don't use it so i don't know how to works. But if you wanna use a non - TTG picture, you have to use Gravatar.

• Seems like im the only one still waiting for ep. 3 hahaha

Whaaat a joke :P

It better be worth it XD

• I'm still waiting too, been waiting for 8 hours

Seems like im the only one still waiting for ep. 3 hahaha Whaaat a joke :P It better be worth it XD

• I just got my telltale account what is wrong with my avatar omg

I'm still waiting too, been waiting for 8 hours

• Thread: Episode 3 is not submitted yet for IOS

Episode 3 is not submitted yet for IOS!!! Yo said it would be avaiable today!!!

• Damn.. Not yet on Android

• We're both in this together, you idiot
    -Fiona, TFTB

I just got my telltale account what is wrong with my avatar omg

• Again they dont give no fuck they already have our money " i bought the season pass"

So they could make me wait till December and i Couldnt do shit......

Im very disapointed even tho its only 1 episode ...

But i hate when someone says "this date blah blah blah will do this blah blah blah "

And when the date has arrived nothing happend...

• it is....crying

Seems like im the only one still waiting for ep. 3 hahaha Whaaat a joke :P It better be worth it XD

• ALRIGHT DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHRE IS SONY BECAUSE IF I FIND THEM I WILL KILL THEM FOR DELAYING THE EU PS4 TO THE 26TH OF NOVEMBER(except if they had a good reason)

• In 30 minutes we wil have the confirmation that

"ALL PLATFORM NOVEMBER 24TH" was a lie

Im not mad at telltale because they have nothing to do with PSN/ANDROID

But still they give a heads up about PSN on twitter

But nothing for Google play store !

I know that Android reach like 50 000 - 100 000 customers or maybe even less
    But im a huge fan of telltale and i really think that we deserve at least a tweet about the situation

Ima play the game on the 25th....

Thats great ..... really......

• No problem man, glad i could help. :)

Yeah iknow i saw Gravatar but its kinda confusing , i'll learn more about it later Thanks for taking the time to reply to me i appreciate it :P

• NOVEMBER 25TH AND STILL NO GAME YAAAAAAAY

i give up you won

I wont even bother playing the episode
    You can keep my money

BYE

• :))))))))

NOVEMBER 25TH AND STILL NO GAME YAAAAAAAY i give up you won I wont even bother playing the episode You can keep my money BYE

• Same here

Shredder21 posted: »

It still says "Coming Soon" on my device too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.