Infected Survivors?

So the when you pick either Petra or Gabriel to be saved at the end of episode one, he/she comes back with an Advanced Wither Sickness in episode 2.

However, at the end of Episode 3 when you temporarily damage the wither, the one you didn't save seems to have amnesia, and worse looking Wither affects. But will that sickness get worse over time too?

This Mutated Wither Sickness is very complicated looking.

Comments

• edited November 2015

I really don't know how Gabriel got amnesia. (Gabriel got amnesia in my playthrough) Which makes me wanting episode 4 even more.

• edited November 2015

I'm a little confused at the whole situation...defeating the Wither seemed to restore all of its victims, but didn't cure Gabriel (according to the episode 4 preview) and now Petra has amnesia

Episode 4 hurry up lol

• edited November 2015

Don't worry it will be here....soon.

50 years later

enter image description here

• In my playthrough I got Gabriel as well. If you look, he has the wither sickness on his arm. You see a few purple squares on his left arm, near his armor 'sleeve'.

• I wonder if that is the same sickness that afflicts the one you pull out of the beam in Episode 1, and if that means he or she will slowly lose their memory too.

Although, they do seem to still have some of their original selves within, since they saved Jesse even if they couldn't even remember who they were.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.